Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos (24707 Views)

Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs / Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) / Sanwo-Olu Presents Staff Of Office To New Oniru Abdul-Wasiu Omognbolahan Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by seguno2: 6:11am On Jul 07, 2021
SmartPolician:
This is beautiful

The governor is even the person taking the welfie (plural of selfie grin)

I love to see young people in government.

Mr Governor, you already have my vote.

So cheap.
Any wonder Trump said that Africans are shithole people? And David Cameron said that we Nigerians are all fantastically corrupt

Just because he takes selfies and is young he has your vote. Is that what governance is all about?

What did Buhari call our youths? Did he call them lazy
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by SmartPolician: 6:18am On Jul 07, 2021
seguno2:

So cheap.
Any wonder Trump said that Africans are shithole people? And David Cameron said that we Nigerians are all fantastically corrupt

Just because he takes selfies and is young he has your vote. Is that what governance is all about?

What did Buhari call our youths? Did he call them lazy

I know that people like you will come and wail. It's too early for that, please.

Sanwo-Olu is one of the few governors that are actively commissioning projects back to back in Nigeria now.

BTW, if you have a better candidate, present him so that lagosians will make a choice.

PS: I won't dignify you with another response.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by Chuksmonika(m): 6:26am On Jul 07, 2021
Working governor...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by seguno2: 6:37am On Jul 07, 2021
SmartPolician:
I know that people like you will come and wail. It's too early for that, please.

Sanwo-Olu is one of the few governors that are actively commissioning projects back to back in Nigeria now.

BTW, if you have a better candidate, present him so that lagosians will make a choice.

PS: I won't dignify you with another response

When you see people using pictures of commissioned projects to pay for things, instead of salaries earned from employment, I will happily apologise to you.
Deal or no deal
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by 27Pushing30: 6:43am On Jul 07, 2021
seguno2:

But he jokes with the plight of the unemployed youths who are too lazy, according to Buhari, to get their own priorities right
If Sanwo-Olu is not joking with the plight of the jobless youths, why has he not recruited thousands of them in the past two years like Makinde who has far less money?
Recruit them to do what exactly?

So if no need for additional staff government should just recruit for recruitment sake lol

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by MediMedi(m): 6:44am On Jul 07, 2021
this is nonsense, use those money in building reputable company for your children.
Those that have received wages on wages are those gaining

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by senteugene: 6:48am On Jul 07, 2021
Second term loading.........
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by karimusaa: 6:51am On Jul 07, 2021
MikeMicheal:
NO PICTURE OF THE CAR?
YEYE NEWS
THE CARS WILL COME IN 2023 wink

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by Antoeni(m): 6:57am On Jul 07, 2021
Mumu Governor
What is car
Give them house

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by seguno2: 7:05am On Jul 07, 2021
27Pushing30:

Recruit them to do what exactly?

So if no need for additional staff government should just recruit for recruitment sake lol

Recruit them as teachers to achieve 100% enrolment of all children in quality government schools.
Recruit them as nurses, lab technicians, administrators, doctors, pharmacists etc to achieve world class treatment in government clinics and hospitals.
Recruit them as gutter clearers to work with Joe Igbokwe so that Lagosians don’t have to swim through streets every rainy season.

Feel free to reflect and add your own.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by pepetua(m): 7:10am On Jul 07, 2021
This is a shadow of the original but lost Nigeria system.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by Tareq1105: 7:14am On Jul 07, 2021
Queenethofficia:
Nice one, but hope there are no other people that deserves it also but has nobody to recommend them

You can't rule it out.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by Polynek(m): 7:26am On Jul 07, 2021
Nice motivation to other civil servants
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by Bahamas95(m): 7:29am On Jul 07, 2021
That woman's excitement is epic. cool

She never espererit.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by LamidiCownu: 7:32am On Jul 07, 2021
seguno2:

Recruit them as teachers to achieve 100% enrolment of all children in quality government schools.
Recruit them as nurses, lab technicians, administrators, doctors, pharmacists etc to achieve world class treatment in government clinics and hospitals.
Recruit them as gutter clearers to work with Joe Igbokwe so that Lagosians don’t have to swim through streets every rainy season.

Feel free to reflect and add your own.
Your are just an ignorant hater.
LSG recruits doctors all the time. That I know for sure.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by Tonyx5(m): 7:33am On Jul 07, 2021
aremuforlife:

Recruit them to where?
Nigerian Army smiley
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by November24(f): 7:35am On Jul 07, 2021
Rashduct4luv:
O Allah! I need this kinda motivation too!

For the oncoming 'Eid....

Your allah is wicked
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by Crixus12: 7:35am On Jul 07, 2021
Where are the cars man, a niqqa loves the sight a nice piece of machine cry

Hello my fellow nairalanders, my name's Chris and I'm an advertiser working with 1xbet , I'm looking for People who own websites with 100k+ active Nigerian users per month on their geo statistics(criteria) so as to place a catfish ad on their websites, it's like a banner ad but sticky. You can reach me on WhatsApp on this number, let's deal:
And for calls

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by Cyphar(m): 7:36am On Jul 07, 2021
Is that guy in uniform not PASUMA? shocked
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by Ghostrye: 7:37am On Jul 07, 2021
this is commendable, that is if it isn't out of their unpaid salaries, or a cut of the expectated salary they are supposed to be receiving that is used to purchase the vehicles.
Because in Nigeria politics, if you are rewarded with 10m, just know that it is out of a 1billion that is supposed to be yours originally, the remaining 900 is for the boiz in power
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by solidmyk(m): 7:41am On Jul 07, 2021
Nice, this is quite commendable
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by mechanics(m): 7:52am On Jul 07, 2021
That's a nice development, it will encourage the staff to work harder.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by belcom10(m): 7:55am On Jul 07, 2021
I like that gesture of him talking the selfie with the workers. Simple and humble man ever. Kudos. Position or money should not change your lifestyle of living and relating freely.
Lanrelagboi:
More..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by seguno2: 7:56am On Jul 07, 2021
LamidiCownu:

Your are just an ignorant hater.
LSG recruits doctors all the time. That I know for sure.

How many doctors recruited in each year since 1999, since you know for sure
If you know how many nurses, pharmacists, teachers recruited in each of the years, please say that also.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by porthouse7(f): 8:06am On Jul 07, 2021
Ceenachi:
Well-done Sir..... I knew it , no LASTMA or VIO official will ever get any of this award because they have different mentally of making daily money from motorists.......
if u see where lastma dey chop for canteen u go fear, dem pack goat meal full everywhere for table

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ICPC Seizes 62 Houses From One Female Officer / Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers / Wale Ogunade: Ambode Would Have Surpassed Achievements Of Tinubu, Fashola If…’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.