Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Emeka Chinedu: My Bill Is Focused On Jungle Justice Not Protesters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Chinedu: My Bill Is Focused On Jungle Justice Not Protesters (15722 Views)

EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP / Rep Emeka Chinedu Martins Wants To Criminalize Protesting / Lekki Toll Gate: Arrest Bala Mohammed, Abbas, Not Protesters - HURIWA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Chinedu: My Bill Is Focused On Jungle Justice Not Protesters by Ikology(m): 7:16am On Jul 08, 2021
FreeIgbos:
You can't be representing our highly educated constituency and still sponsor a stupid bill, no. That alone will be enough to recall or at least ensure you never return.

Emeka Chinedu has been having it hot and is now under serious pressure that he is now running from pillar to post. You better withdraw that bill or ask them to modify it to only against mob action/jungle justice, otherwise you will never smell that seat again!

Do you really support mob action? Remember Aluu 4, many innocent persons have been killed due to mob. The man clearly stated that he never referred to protesters. We rely so much on headline without getting details from the body of the message.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Chinedu: My Bill Is Focused On Jungle Justice Not Protesters by tunjiajayi: 7:16am On Jul 08, 2021
This makes sense.
This is right.

Up you.
Re: Emeka Chinedu: My Bill Is Focused On Jungle Justice Not Protesters by Ikology(m): 7:17am On Jul 08, 2021
SmartPolician:

It's not about the fear of the people.
No rational man will sponsor a bill to punish protesters.

It's a good thing he has stepped forward to set the record straight. Social media is increasingly doing more harm than good. Sadly, people are abusing it.

Little wonder these government officials are calling for its regulation.

@FreeIgbos, recall can never work in Nigeria over the next 20 years. grin

There is a difference between jungle justice and protesters.
Re: Emeka Chinedu: My Bill Is Focused On Jungle Justice Not Protesters by Phosphorus666(m): 7:48am On Jul 08, 2021
FreeIgbos:
You can't be representing our highly educated constituency and still sponsor a stupid bill, no. That alone will be enough to recall or at least ensure you never return.

Emeka Chinedu has been having it hot and is now under serious pressure that he is now running from pillar to post. You better withdraw that bill or ask them to modify it to only against mob action/jungle justice, otherwise you will never smell that seat again!

Oga, did you read the post at all? The man has clarified that his proposed bill is not aimed at protesters, but against people who engage in jungle justice, which is a good bill btw, and you're still asking him to withdraw it. Why na?
Re: Emeka Chinedu: My Bill Is Focused On Jungle Justice Not Protesters by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 9:44am On Jul 08, 2021
Right step taken,
It is very obvious that some mischievous elements can propagate lies and eject them to the society just to tarnish the image of our Honourable .
Re: Emeka Chinedu: My Bill Is Focused On Jungle Justice Not Protesters by Idiko1: 10:01am On Jul 08, 2021
There is always a thin line between good and bad in a country filled with fools. It is pertinent on the part of those who claim to be in the know to count their teeth with tongues when insinuating anything good for a such society. It is in parallel with roundabouts or circular roadways in Nigeria where the large members of the society do not know who has the right way.
Re: Emeka Chinedu: My Bill Is Focused On Jungle Justice Not Protesters by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 11:51am On Jul 08, 2021
From the National Assembly.
Re: Emeka Chinedu: My Bill Is Focused On Jungle Justice Not Protesters by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
*Vanguard Newspaper are the ones responsible for this lies and Propaganda.*

The Speaker House of Reps - Femi Gbajabiamila, has taken note of this during the sitting and advised them to correct it immediately.

Issue of Protesters were not raised anywhere in the bill.

Other media and newspaper platforms made the correct publication but Vanguard newspaper � took up lies to the public.

As we all the know bad news (lies) spread faster than good news.

No one has praised Emeka Chinedu for the Bill for *"The Establishment of Federal College of Nursing and Midfrey Ahiazu/Ezinihitte Mbaise Federal Constituency"* which is a positive Developmental Bill to our land.

But everyone is interested in the lies and Propaganda being spread around which the opposition has taken as a tool of "pull him down syndrome", which has failed on arrival.

The intention of the Bill is to fight against jungle justice which has caused the death of human lives and is undemocratic and is an extra- judicial killings which is not backed up by law.

The intention of the Bill is perfect but was misread and misconstrued by Vanguard newspaper.

We know those who are behind this to reduce and defame the personality of Emeka Chinedu and we will stop at nothing to ensure we keep saying the truth to the public and nothing more pretentious than that.

The man Emeka Chinedu is known to have a human face and cannot, will never think of a Bill against the populace.

Know this and have peace.

Ndewooo.

C.C.IBEH
Re: Emeka Chinedu: My Bill Is Focused On Jungle Justice Not Protesters by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hon is doing so well with several projects in many places in his Constituency. We've never had it so good from our previous representatives.
He has surpassed their achievement of those that served for 8yrs within 2yrs of his tenure.
Re: Emeka Chinedu: My Bill Is Focused On Jungle Justice Not Protesters by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 8:19am On May 04, 2023
PRESS RELEASE

RE: PDP Rep Member Present Bill Seeking To Jail Protesters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Times Bode George Has Vowed To Leave Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President / Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike / 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Scales Through 21 States Assemblies (names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.