Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers (26836 Views)

Bandits Kill 1 Person In Osun, Kidnap Chinese Expatriate In Ekiti / Hunters, Vigilante Kill Kidnapper, Rescue 7 Abducted Travellers In Ondo / Flood Sweeps 11-year-old Boy, Rescuer To Death In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:03am On Jul 07, 2021
Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by addey44: 8:05am On Jul 07, 2021
I would have wanted to know if the kidnappers sighted were really Fulanis. I doubt if it's only Fulanis that engage in kidnappings in Nigeria today.
Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 07, 2021
These kidnappers have informants in police, millitary and other security agencies. Because of money
Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by Kfed4ril(m): 8:25am On Jul 07, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
It is quite unfortunate that one of the rescuers lost his life and paid a price a price he shouldn't have pay for if not for the senile vegetative doppelganger figurehead braindead we have as president

Ipob is your problem, not your darling daddy
Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by zoedew: 8:32am On Jul 07, 2021
Fourtygees:
They even had the guts to keep or hide the abducted victims close to a police checkpoint.. see mind abeg... 9ja don cast
That’s no TN rocket science! They know that the bribe collection at the police checkpoint keeps the police distracted from goings on in their environment.
Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by buzorcharles(m): 9:12am On Jul 07, 2021
Las las no kidnapper was killed? Sh.it
Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by GlobalWay: 9:28am On Jul 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by eejo(m): 9:30am On Jul 07, 2021
Now that other tribes were involved in the kidnapping the title Fulani Herdmens have disappeared. Let us be deceiving ourselves that only Fulani Herdmens are involved in kidnapping. Almost all the tribes in Nigeria are now involved in kidnapping business.
Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by akanjikokoro: 10:22am On Jul 07, 2021
May the soul of this Hero rest in peace . So sad.
Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by HORLADY(m): 10:42am On Jul 07, 2021
Isn't it obvious that these kidnappers are security operatives. I was kidnapped on the 26th of April, and I can boldly say it that most of my kidnappers are men of the security forces. God help us
Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by SeniorGee(m): 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
If they were hidden close to a police checkpoint, then the police has a case to answer!
Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by dfrost: 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
ceaser:
My take is that were the abductors captured, or at least killed?

@bolded

Is that even a word? Because I had to look it up and it is not a word that exist. Perhaps what you are looking for is "mummify".

He is actually correct with the word "plastinate" from plastination.
Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by ajl: 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
How in the world can an ordinary gunshot hit and kill an OPC member? Of all yoruba traditional technologies, a bullet defecting charm is the easiest to come by except the chap was carrying a fake one. Sad for his family.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline / Man Arrested For Killing His Ex-wife For Rituals In Benin. Graphic Photos / Man Snatches N1m From GTBank Customer In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.