Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) (59232 Views)

Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother / Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament / South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Awoo88: 11:15am On Jul 07, 2021
They can only be in trouble if it done during official hour when they are supposed to be engage otherwise the teach should go and sit down

1 Like

Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by IVORY2009(m): 11:15am On Jul 07, 2021
AcReject:
shocked WOW! Land a lucrative I.T Job in 2021. Grab this I.T MEGA BUNDLE and Go from ZERO to HERO in just 6 months. 20% discount expires tomorrow.
|==============>WhatsApp Me if interested<==============|

Scammer go and buy an AD space
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:15am On Jul 07, 2021
fergie001:
The hypegirl own shock me. grin

No be lie oo grin grin
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by JastSiryin(m): 11:17am On Jul 07, 2021
Oracleforce:
Edo girls and demonic waywardness are inseparable....

Marry Edo lady to your own future detriment....

Edo truly no be Lagos
My Mom and Big Sis are 2 of the most virtuous women I've ever seen in my life. I'd be lucky to find a woman with half their love and compassion. I say this not to be sentimental.

We like to carry about useless sentiments even when it becomes clear that they don't hold water. I suggest you keep an open mind towards all people bro

11 Likes

Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by oghalebros(m): 11:17am On Jul 07, 2021
If they flog the hype girl for the video nain be say the school Bleep up. That girl is talented wella do it meant not be what the parents and the school wanted but let's encourage her talent. Na so them Olamide take dey where them dey so.
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Ibkhaleel: 11:18am On Jul 07, 2021
Immorality is their food....useless set of ethnic bigots....woe to southerners
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by KayCee92(m): 11:20am On Jul 07, 2021
Mikecold:
Mad o

I just watched the video

Idia college girls no dey ever get chill, street have it they raped an ice cream man that entered their school one time

Lol, after reading this, them fit see like ten ice-cream men tomorrow grin grin
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by cardoctor(m): 11:21am On Jul 07, 2021
Ehenn
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by ManOfCompetence(m): 11:22am On Jul 07, 2021
Mikecold:
Mad o

I just watched the video

Idia college girls no dey ever get chill, street have it they raped an ice cream man that entered their school one time
That was Queen ede college at ogbeson quarters

1 Like

Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by KayCee92(m): 11:23am On Jul 07, 2021
Mikecold:
Mad o

I just watched the video

Lol, after reading this, them fit see like ten ice-cream men tomorrow grin grin
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Oracleforce: 11:23am On Jul 07, 2021
peppermint7:

Does any of you have an idea of what Ameno Dorime means
Ignorance indeed is a very big virus

Simpletons...obvious that common sense is not common...at least before you quote and respond to people's comments, you need to first understand the comment. Because your response is irrelevant, irrational, and irresponsive to my comments.

So, stop using your stunted fingers like a gazette and your minuscule brain like a rat to distort the rthymical flow of the thread...

Oloriburuku omo
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:23am On Jul 07, 2021
Rohako:

It's a gospel song

Gospel??! What kinda 'Gospel'??! undecided
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by SEGLIZ: 11:23am On Jul 07, 2021
peppermint7:

Emancipate yourself frm mental slavery boss

what would I have benefited from you if not enlightenment.
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by nedekid: 11:23am On Jul 07, 2021
Mikecold:
Mad o

I just watched the video

grin
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by aktolly54(m): 11:24am On Jul 07, 2021
crossfm:
Hehehe.

The future is ...

As long as the government and politician's keep on encouraging and using cultist's for election's, the result will be the video above.

My question still remains, what is the benefit of cultism?.
While in school,na them get carryover pass,death is their second name,and brokenness is part of them.

It still baffles me how our youth's will see all the negativism associated with cultism,yet thousands are still treading such dangerous part.

that was before my brother, na dem dey hot pass for G level because bathing soap and do some sort of ritual thing to make client pay is normal thing to dem
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by pipnator00(m): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2021
I am yet to understand what their crime is?

1 Like

Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by cymone3kz(m): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2021
The rape story of an ice-cream man is a myth in every girls boarding school including the north.
Mikecold:
Mad o

I just watched the video

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by maiquel: 11:30am On Jul 07, 2021
Oracleforce:
Edo girls and demonic waywardness are inseparable....

Marry Edo lady to your own future detriment....

Edo truly no be Lagos
Why all this stereotype nah?

4 Likes

Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Lordswat(m): 11:30am On Jul 07, 2021
Is the FUTURE still FEMALE or should i mind my BUSINESS?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by crossfm: 11:31am On Jul 07, 2021
aktolly54:
that was before my brother, na dem dey hot pass for G level because bathing soap and do some sort of ritual thing to make client pay is normal thing to dem

Na wa oh.I just da fear for the future of our children. Peer pressure and our acceptance of nothingness as norm's will eventually bring this country further to it's kneels.
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Farki: 11:34am On Jul 07, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Cultist anthem

It's a pop song ode undecided

3 Likes

Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Farki: 11:35am On Jul 07, 2021
peppermint7:

Does any of you have an idea of what Ameno Dorime means
Ignorance in deed is a very big virus

Walai Nigerians are stupid sometimes.

Maybe we really deserve this Buhari. angry

1 Like

Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by vice767: 11:35am On Jul 07, 2021
Mikecold:
That's Idia college girls

Which one is dorime again?

A song by some french artists
That came out in 1996 but remastered in 1998
The song no get meaning actually

Dem Dey play am fo clubs wen big mean don dy spray

6 Likes

Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Farki: 11:36am On Jul 07, 2021
olutop:

It is not about what it means it is about what is being used for, Even some people kill in the name of God, does that means God is bad?

The fact that religion commands it's followers to kill and use religion as justification to kill makes it bad!
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Patrioticman007(m): 11:37am On Jul 07, 2021
SEGLIZ:
a polluted and pervert generation.

Baby factories pikins
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by peppermint7(m): 11:37am On Jul 07, 2021
Oracleforce:

Simpletons...obvious that common sense is not common...at least before you quote and respond to people's comments, you need to first understand the comment. Because your response is irrelevant, irrational, and irresponsive to my comments.

So, stop using your stunted fingers like a gazette and your minuscule brain like a rat to distort the rthymical flow of the thread...

Oloriburuku omo
Boss go sleep
No de do like say na Eba and Vibes full your head.
Ekuke.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by peppermint7(m): 11:38am On Jul 07, 2021
Farki:

Walai Nigerians are stupid sometimes.

Maybe we really deserve this Buhari. angry
Na mental slavery boss
A no just understand why people de like this
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by PrinceMajestic: 11:39am On Jul 07, 2021
What is dorime, what does it mean?

1 Like

Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by peppermint7(m): 11:39am On Jul 07, 2021
SEGLIZ:

what would I have benefited from you if not enlightenment.
One love
Bless up

1 Like

Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by SimplyShit: 11:42am On Jul 07, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Immorality is their food....useless set of ethnic bigots....woe to southerners

Thunderous woe to almajiri coconut head NUTerners

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Get. / Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card Got People Talking(Pics) / FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.