Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) (59234 Views)

Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother / Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament / South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Borosilicate(m): 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
Waiting Musa no go see for gate,the students should b expelled before they take over the institution completely.
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by ykgenius14(m): 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
I say...

One Koboko for the hype girl

2 koboko for each student

and 3 koboko for the girl that raised the idea!

..if your result no good, no shake body...

..you never pass WAEC you dey sow matriculation gown,,

...who you wan impress?

1 Like

Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
Wittyduchess:
well with the kind of people you find in night clubs these days,I don't think they will be scared of invoking anything.
all of them are possess with evil spirits.. you think it's normal to be awake dancing when others are sleeping , the spirits are the one pushing them , they don't knw what they are doing until one develops kidney problem or any other prob
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
Mikecold:
Mad o

I just watched the video

Idia college girls no dey ever get chill, street have it they raped an ice cream man that entered their school one time

For my younger years I for ask where the school dey located make I open ice cream shop. Thank God we are older and like our age mates
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
all of them are possess with evil spirits.. you think it's normal to be awake dancing when others are sleeping , the spirits are the one pushing them , they don't knw what they are doing until one develops kidney problem or any other prob
ok.
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
justscorchone:

For my younger years I for ask where the school dey located make I open ice cream shop. Thank God we are older and like our age mates
lol, just because of staff

By the time you cum on one like 12 be forcing you to stand erect na then you go know how far

Sex is overrated jare
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Smartikc(m): 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
Am not surprised grin edO state grin
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
Mikecold:
lol, just because of staff

By the time you cum on one like 12 be forcing you to stand erect na then you go know how far

Sex is overrated jare

Since pandemic I never collect. It is not overrated oh.agro na bastard right now
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
justscorchone:

Since pandemic I never collect. It is not overrated oh.agro na bastard right now

lol, maybe you fit help yourself with vasline now

We sometimes castigate those niggas but all na the same release Las las
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
Mikecold:
lol, maybe you fit help yourself with vasline now

We sometimes castigate those niggas but all na the same release Las las

Vaseline price don increase for market.
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
justscorchone:

Vaseline price don increase for market.
grin

Konji Buhari na bastard
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Bigsunny01(m): 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
I say one for de DJ and one for de HYPE MAN
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Painintheass221: 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Cultist anthem

You are talking gibberish.

Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Cultist anthem

You sure?
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
peppermint7:
Does any of you have an idea of what Ameno Dorime means Ignorance in deed is a very big virus
wat does it mean?
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Idleness..I blame the school and their teachers.
Howbeit what's the fuse about Dorime!

Relax babygirl.....if you are and take a chill pill..be calming down.

Hey what's good...still no word from you!

@Seniorwriter
Baby girl, theriously
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
justscorchone:

reason ur babe na abi mke u enter brothel kikikiki
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Pweetyccee(f): 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
Which one z dorime biko?
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by timjones1(m): 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
The school should be more concerned about why their staircase has no safety rail.. They should use the same vigour and arrest unsafe environment for learning for those kids

1 Like

Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by milanseedorf(m): 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
That hype girl sha. She get flows. If she continue like this in good path she will come good
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by tunize(m): 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
Mikecold:
Mad o

I just watched the video

Idia college girls no dey ever get chill, street have it they raped an ice cream man that entered their school one time
Yeah that was early 2000 those set of girls nor get chill guys dey beware of the skool that time
The school don really calm this wan self dem do now na small compared to before
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Offpoint1: 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
peppermint7:
Does any of you have an idea of what Ameno Dorime means Ignorance in deed is a very big virus
The word itself has no meaning...
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by emmysexxy(f): 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
Oracleforce:
Edo girls and demonic waywardness are inseparable....

Marry Edo lady to your own future detriment....

Edo truly no be Lagos

You foolish sha

1 Like

Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
Future exports...
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by peppermint7(m): 7:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
Offpoint1:

The word itself has no meaning...
Oga e get meaning
Although de combination of words no de meaningful
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
Silentgroper:
reason ur babe na abi mke u enter brothel kikikiki

Nah I don't patronize al shabba I rather take my time to know a lady before I chuke nah why e don tay
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Gfskw: 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by truehero(m): 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
olutop:

It is not about what it means it is about what is being used for, Even some people kill in the name of God, does that means God is bad?

Don't mind that ITK. You have said it all.
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by BlackLaw: 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
Mikecold:
That's Idia college girls

Which one is dorime again?

No be ighogbe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Get. / Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card Got People Talking(Pics) / FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.