Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) (59229 Views)

Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother / Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament / South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by kay29000(m): 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
Mikecold:
Mad o

I just watched the video

Idia college girls no dey ever get chill, street have it they raped an ice cream man that entered their school one time

Hahahaha! There was also a rumor back in the 90s that QC girls raped an ice cream man that entered their school. All these stories are usually made up.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Kobicove(m): 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
Na dem sabi
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by kay29000(m): 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
Reelmii:
The classroom sef be like grave

Which kind underground class be this one

grin
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
Mikecold:
Mad o

I just watched the video

Idia college girls no dey ever get chill, street have it they raped an ice cream man that entered their school one time

The issue of ice cream seller, rape saga has always be said about Girls school brother ma forget that story

1 Like

Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Fatalveli(m): 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
macrodata:
I say...

One Koboko for the head girl

2 koboko for each student

& 3 koboko for the girl that raised the idea!
The hype girl nko grin
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by J2381: 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
I'm sure Era won't take it lightly that their song Ameno is being bastardize, by not just this school girls, but many Nigerians as well.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by arkyn: 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
peppermint7:

Does any of you have an idea of what Ameno Dorime means
Ignorance in deed is a very big virus

Its actually meaningless...
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Ate247(m): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
peppermint7:

ignorance is a very big virus. Some say it's cultist song. They don't even know it's a Christian song.
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by LollyP94(m): 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
That hype girl own bam o

Two big gbolas in her holes

One in each holes
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by fergie001: 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
kay29000:
They need to get her in a studio ASAP grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Bbbwings: 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
Reelmii:
The classroom sef be like grave

Which kind underground class be this one

You s3f notice am
A deathtrap for a school .
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Bbbwings: 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
Sirjendon:

The issue of ice cream seller, rape saga has always be said about Girls school brother ma forget that story
Communicate pls
What are you saying.
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by neighbourhud: 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
naptu2:
Matching or marching?

I weak

1 Like

Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by pocohantas(f): 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
Lol. Are there people that still do not know this Dorime song in 2021? I created a thread on it. The hype is something else.

https://www.nairaland.com/6620807/ameno-almost-three-decades-later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Lifestone(m): 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
macrodata:
I say...

One Koboko for the head girl

2 koboko for each student

& 3 koboko for the girl that raised the idea!
What goes to the hype Girl?
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by phemmyfour: 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
Mikecold:
That's Idia college girls

Which one is dorime again?
Occultic song
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
fergie001:
The hypegirl own shock me. grin
Send money grin grin little children doings...
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by UtuokeAlcoholic: 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
Mikecold:
Mad o

I just watched the video

grin grin grin
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Emann1000(m): 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
I need to meet that hypegirl grin grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by peppermint7(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ate247:
ignorance is a very big virus. Some say it's cultist song. They don't even know it's a Christian song.
Na why this country don tire me be this bros �
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Albertone(m): 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
Saphiere will say,the future is female.

See the type of 'femails" we want to put the future in their hands.

*Spits*

I love the seas
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Albertone(m): 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ate247:

Christian song my foot!
Get your facts right!

I love the seas
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Munzy14(m): 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
fergie001:
The hypegirl own shock me. grin
The hype girl finish work....grin

More like the viral hypeman...

1 Like

Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Reelmii: 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
peppermint7:

baba u wey know, teach them naw
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by FBIBOT(m): 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
No wonder there was a mass failure in this year UTME exam....

1 Like

Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by fergie001: 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
Munzy14:

The hype girl finish work....grin

More like the viral hypeman...

I no know where all these children they learn these things ooooo.
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Dammybliss1011: 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
Mikecold:
Mad o

I just watched the video

True that bro
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Goke7: 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
okpmoses:
Idia college girls..Way back in benin,From edokpolo,down through Gaius obaseki at Dawson to iyaro to Idia college,Emotan,Akenzua,ihiogbe...Benin life cool cool

sweet memories, Benin was the bomb back in those days, always sad when i hear stories from the city these days
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by soojar(m): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
Mikecold:
Mad o

I just watched the video

Not far from the truth. Stayed about 2 months with my Corper friends in the Corpers' lodge inside that school. Those girls were wild. It's okay now though, not like then of almost 2 decades ago
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by Albertone(m): 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
LollyP94:
That hype girl own bam o

Two big gbolas in her holes

One in each holes

Hairy balls! undecided

I love the seas
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
The kind flogging they go collect with that their fat bum bum... kilode , these children get this kind back side at their young age what will happen when they reach 25, that means their nyash go touch ground
Re: Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) by peppermint7(m): 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
Reelmii:
baba u wey know, teach them naw
Oga na final stage of mumu dem de

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Get. / Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card Got People Talking(Pics) / FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.