Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable (35962 Views)

Bayelsa Young Progressive Forum Tackles Diri On Project Commissioning In Bayelsa / Governor Diri's Reaction When Nengi Visited Him Vs When Trikytee Visited / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by mu2sa2: 10:21am On Jul 07, 2021
There's a world of difference between Gumi and Nnamdi Kanu. Kanu, after jumping bail, has been posting videos/audio messages online instigating killing of police and soldiers, dozens of whom have been murdered by kanu's Esn bastards. The children and other family members of these victims of Kanu's lawlessness are waiting to pounce on the eediot murderer in the event the court do not order his execution or the politicians drag their feet on it. Kanu has been captured twice like a rat and this time around must have his day with the hangman.
Gumi is not a murderer and has infact been calling on govt and bandit for a truce. Gumi, though a former military officer, is a trouble shooter/ peace maker now.
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by naijapips02: 10:22am On Jul 07, 2021
8stargeneral:
And people bandits are killing are not human,get sense idiot.

Mugu understand the post. Gumi didn't direct the bandits to go kill people. Nnamdi Kanu publicly issued death sentence to police and military officers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by naijapips02: 10:23am On Jul 07, 2021
Curious345:
yes .. nnamdi Kanu ordered his men to kill or maim security personnel ,who ab initio have already signed up to die by reason of their job.

But sheikh Gumi enables and takes side with Fulani TERRORISTs bandits who kill pregnant women, rape girls, kill elderly, Rob banks, kidnap people etc..

You're indeed mad

Same way you are enabling and siding with UGM. So we should arrest you too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by slowice(m): 10:23am On Jul 07, 2021
Quality20:
well gumi is not a secessionist n neither is he on exile, d govt see his actions and can do as it deems fit when d need arises.Besides both gumi n ppl like igboho n kanu are pdp n atiku supporters, but whereas kanu n igboho are angered by d loss of atiku, and decided to form secessionist movements, gumi is keeping patient.

See a psychiatrist asap.... Something is definitely not right upstairs
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by dex4sure: 10:24am On Jul 07, 2021
joe54:
Gumi is a peace broker but you can't compare him with KANU. A violent separatist, arrogant, greedy and a bigot. grin grin grin grin

Shame on u...ewu hausa

Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by velocity25(m): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2021
guy222:
who popularity help? Abi he popular pass ibrahim shekau,
bro I understand your painment,Shekau was popular for islamic terrorism but Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is known as Biafran Activist.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Kubernetes: 10:26am On Jul 07, 2021
For God sake, Gumi only risked his life by offering to persuade the bandits to stop the crime. Even the Katsina and the Zamfara state Govs went to see the bandits to advocate for peace. Look, was it not dialogue that brought peace in the N/delta? lots of you guys have mistakenly believed that Gumi is not sincere. Have you guys forgotten Gumi stance by opposing GMB to contest in 2015?
At no time did Gumi go to the bandits without a gvt person etc. Gumi most times uses the state security apparatus to get the contacts of the bandits.
I advice we always look at issues objectively. We should not allow the junk and the social media news becloud our reasoning. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by slowice(m): 10:26am On Jul 07, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
What a stupid statement from that Supreme Court Governor, Sheikh Gumi should be arrested for what? What is his crime, that Government should find a way to negotiate with villains that want to repent, what is the crime committed? Let them carry the case to court, & just watch the judge laugh at them.

Gumi is no negotiator he is a terrorist sympathiser, actually he's worse than the terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Electrochemistry(m): 10:26am On Jul 07, 2021
naijapips02:
What a foolish comparison. Gumi did not direct his disciples to burn police posts an kill police officers.
And bandits have never shed blood in your thought
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Buckeyemedia1: 10:27am On Jul 07, 2021
dex4sure:

Shame on u...ewu hausa
Go & write a petition for them to charge him to court? Keep chasing shadows, shameless people, that ipob goat with spend at least 13 years in prison.
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 07, 2021
naijapips02:
What a foolish comparison. Gumi did not direct his disciples to burn police posts an kill police officers.
yea, he just sides with them to kidnap, maim, and kill for ransom..whilst also urging them to be tunnel-focused about killing christian/southern soldiers.

Willfully blind and ignorant pple everywhere you turn these days.
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by PAWG(m): 10:27am On Jul 07, 2021
Let's be reasonable, is Gumi coordinating bandits? Is he their leader? I'm simply seeking enlightenment
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Curious345: 10:28am On Jul 07, 2021
naijapips02:

Same way you are enabling and siding with UGM. So we should arrest you too.

So long as you support MIYETTI ALLAH TERRORISTs ORGANISATION

You stand by pantami and sheikh Gumi.

Then you leave the southerners with no choice .but to support igboho and Kanu.

You're just too daft to be in a discuss with
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by lexy2014: 10:28am On Jul 07, 2021
joe54:
Gumi is a peace broker but you can't compare him with KANU. A violent separatist, arrogant, greedy and a bigot. grin grin grin grin

In addition, Gumi is fighting for d fundamental rights of bandits to kidnap whenever they want, whoever they want. I don't no why people want to deprive bandits of their rights
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Buckeyemedia1: 10:29am On Jul 07, 2021
Electrochemistry:
And bandits have never shed blood in your thought
Are you blaming pdp Gumi for activities of bandits? You think by deceiving yourself changes the truth?
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Naijanascam: 10:29am On Jul 07, 2021
Very soon the governor will be questioned... while the point raised will be swept under the carpet..... yeye unity
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by lexy2014: 10:29am On Jul 07, 2021
naijapips02:

That's true. Gumi is fighting for d fundamental rights of bandits to kidnap whenever they want, whoever they want. I don't no why people want to deprive bandits of their rights
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Curious345: 10:30am On Jul 07, 2021
PAWG:
Let's be reasonable, is Gumi coordinating bandits? Is he their leader? I'm simply seeking enlightenment
can you cordinate those outside your leadership?

Can I cordinate Fulani TERRORISTs bandits?

Can I cordinate iswap

Can I cordinate ipob or ESN?
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Mftivi: 10:30am On Jul 07, 2021
Kubernetes:
For God sake, Gumi only risked his life by offering to persuade the bandits to stop the crime. Even the Katsina and the Zamfara state Govs went to see the bandits to advocate for peace. Look, was it not dialogue that brought peace in the N/delta? lots of you guys have mistakenly believed that Gumi is not sincere. Have you guys forgotten Gumi stance by opposing GMB to contest in 2015?
At no time did Gumi go to the bandits without a gvt person etc. Gumi most times uses the state security apparatus to get the contacts of the bandits.
I advice we always look at issues objectively. We should not allow the junk and the social media news becloud our reasoning. Hope this helps.
dvmb fvck
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Buckeyemedia1: 10:31am On Jul 07, 2021
lexy2014:

In addition, Gumi is fighting for d fundamental rights of bandits to kidnap whenever they want, whoever they want. I don't why people want to deprive bandits of their rights
If you believe your stupidity, ego tripping, at least he wasn’t foolish enough to register his bandits as an organization.
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by PrinceOfLagos: 10:32am On Jul 07, 2021
Patrioticman007:
What an slowpoke talk, Did Shiek Gumi aka busybody man, carry Arms against the Nigerian state ?, Did he instruct anybody to burn police stations ?. Did he order 2000 heads be buried with any of his lieutenant ?. Did he promise to burndown the country ?.

If not hypocrisy why are we equating them ?.
Gumi aka busy body offence is only that, he is poke noising into the affairs that are beyond his powers, but as a clergyman why should he, keep quite when the country is burning ?.

Diri has money to pay senior advocates of Nigeria, to process & force Attorney General to instigate charges against sheikh Gumi but on what offence ?, what law has he broken ?.

Did Sunday Igboho carry a gun against the Nigerian state ?

You're the one making imbecilic statement .

Buhari is a terrorist , you can't take that away.
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by lexy2014: 10:33am On Jul 07, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
If you believe your stupidity, at least he wasn’t foolish enough to register[b]his bandits[/b] as an organization.

So d babdits are Gumis bandits? I never knew that. That's a wonderful revelation. Tnx
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Curious345: 10:33am On Jul 07, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
If you believe your stupidity, at least he wasn’t foolish enough to register his bandits as an organization.
you're ½ smart in your stupidity

And if you think you can kill pregnant women, rape girls, assasinate , Rob banks , kidnapp for Ransome ,ethnic cleansing , killing elderly ; and if you think not being registered Allows you a freeway to perpetrate these crimes and terror activities,THEN YOU'RE AS MAD as I THOUGHT

2 Likes

Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by focus7: 10:34am On Jul 07, 2021
I have never supported Gumi and am still not supporting him, yea Gumi should be investigated and be arrested for prosecution if found culpable. But in the case of Kanu his cup is over full, he should be dealt with accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Buckeyemedia1: 10:34am On Jul 07, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Did Sunday Igboho carry a gun against the Nigerian state ?

You're the one making imbecilic statement .

Buhari is a terrorist .
The secessionist words will send him to prison. Dudu Nation he is shouting about will land him in Sokoto Prison.
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by seyz91(m): 10:34am On Jul 07, 2021
cheesy
Sunnybay7:
Gumi is the federal minister for bandits affairs so he has federal immunity. They are have approved money to build his secretariat as we speak.
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by naijapips02: 10:34am On Jul 07, 2021
lexy2014:

That's true. Gumi is fighting for d fundamental rights of bandits to kidnap whenever they want, whoever they want. I don't no why people want to deprive bandits of their rights

Oga did he order them to kill and kidnap that's the question.
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Crixus12: 10:35am On Jul 07, 2021
And the nepotism continues, if you're a good student of history this should come as no surprise to you

Hello my fellow nairalanders, my name's Chris and I'm an advertiser working with 1xbet , I'm looking for People who own websites with 100k+ active Nigerian users per month on their geo statistics(criteria) so as to place a catfish ad on their websites, it's like a banner ad but sticky. You can reach me on WhatsApp on this number, let's deal:
And for calls
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by BabaO2: 10:35am On Jul 07, 2021
This is a good call.
Vote of no confidence should be passed on Buhari.
What is the logic behind someone that knows and his opinion influences gunmen, bandits, killer herdsmen, BokoHaram not arrested/ invade his houses at mid night
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by dederocs(m): 10:36am On Jul 07, 2021
South must unite...we don't need to grow supreme leaders in the Southern unity, we need real democrats and progressives. Building strong institutions is key, leaders are to serve, not to see themselves as gods...FG must show itself to be impartial, Gumi fraternizing so cozily with wanted killers without any results is very dangerous, a dangerous precedence...Gumi must work with our security forces, every citizen must show patriotism to Nigeria and it's security forces and not to terrorists and religion/ethnic leanings, to the detriment of National security. Gumi is setting a dangerous precedence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Aguogba(m): 10:36am On Jul 07, 2021
PhenomenalAustin:
Slowly the southern politicians are waking up but it seems to be the non-Igbo ones....

I won't be surprised if the Igbo politicians had a heads up before Nnamdi's arrest sad

Bag of sellouts and potbellied azzwholes who depend on money from Abuja

All our Igbo politicians are useless.... All of them angry
Fear of EFCC, they're all criminals

2 Likes

Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by naijapips02: 10:36am On Jul 07, 2021
Curious345:

So long as you support MIYETTI ALLAH TERRORISTs ORGANISATION

You stand by pantami and sheikh Gumi.

Then you leave the southerners with no choice .but to support igboho and Kanu.

You're just too daft to be in a discuss with

Oga I don't support terrorist. There's a clear distinction between a man that directly orders his men to kill police officers unprovoked and a mediator between criminals and the government. You are too daft to understand this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad / Kwankwaso: The Master Beaten At His Game - By Shaka Momodu / FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.