Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable (35933 Views)

Bayelsa Young Progressive Forum Tackles Diri On Project Commissioning In Bayelsa / Governor Diri's Reaction When Nengi Visited Him Vs When Trikytee Visited / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by pansophist(m): 11:18am On Jul 07, 2021
Na today? The only way out is through it. Nelson Mandela spent over 23 years in prison, but still, Apartheid was dissolved, Martin Luther King was branded terrorist, but Jim crow laws ended and he became a global icon, how about Malcom x, Steve Biko, to name a few ?

One thing is certain, and it is that evil can not triumph over good. It has never happened. Truth could be delayed, suppressed, disregarded, but it shall prevail. Arresting Kanu does not magically turn all what he says to be a lie. Proscribing ipob as terrorist, killing their members, and having political power will not kill an ideology that is founded on truth, and to undo historical wrongs.

FG can keep protecting terrorist (Gumi), covering bandits and so on, but at the end, it only adds more repercussion to the fulanis on the day of reckoning. Kanu is an hero, hate him, love him, he is an hero. An hero because he stood by truth and truth is not something you defeat. I agree that he may have flaws, but it is better to be a faulty diamond that an impeccably flawless irrelevant stone. He that hath ear, let him hear.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Ibkhaleel: 11:20am On Jul 07, 2021
The Boko Haram, ISWAP and all the bandit groups scattered across the region do not attract the sympathy of the North and none of their leaders even pretends to represent Northerners or protect the interests of the region. They are indefensible criminals. Simple and short. If you have ever come across any northerner endorsing the operations of terrorist or bandit leaders, I challenge you to submit your proof—
From Mohammed Marwa AKA Maitatsine of the early 1980s to Mohamed Yusuf of the late 2000s, the North has never formed a consensual bloc in defence of the operations of criminal and insurgent groups. The rebellious groups have always functioned as outcasts, and fiercely opposed.
So, whenever I read ignorant takes that northerners are obsessed with the downfall of Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu and their ilk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Ibkhaleel: 11:21am On Jul 07, 2021
They ki*n*p**d and KEEL 10 of their Igbo sisters for bullet proof charm ritual and after that their people will start accusing Fulani herdsmen for the disappearance of those innocent girls

UN Deputy Secretary-General, Amina Mohammed Pictured In Traditional Fulani Garb
Twitter user, who shared the photos captioned it, “Just a reminder na we Fulani runs United Nation…”
Kai...this one na direct fist to all haters
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by naijapips02: 11:22am On Jul 07, 2021
8stargeneral:
As someone above me said,ur brain is being affected by cow mike.

Mugu answer the question.
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Sincinnati: 11:26am On Jul 07, 2021
RomanGreen:
Where are the uselessness south east governors.... The hopeless puppets posing as governors from the east, why are they all quiet...such a shameless, spinless and lilly livered bunch of cowards. Only politicians and govs outside the east are the ones speaking up in Kanu's defence. It's even annoying to see people compare bandits and killer herdsmen with Kanu....what a country. Let me also notify y'all that no other country in the world recognize IPOb as a terror group except the Nigerian govts ....this is a case of giving a dog a bad name just to kill it. People of Southern Nigeria, Nigeria belongs to all of us. Wake you folks
The same governors you and Kanu are insulting and calling useless is the same people you want to speak up for Kanu?

90% of you Kanu followers are senseless.

1 Like

Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by 8stargeneral: 11:26am On Jul 07, 2021
naijapips02:

Mugu answer the question.
Don't worry we know what ur up to.
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by michoim(m): 11:27am On Jul 07, 2021
Mumu governor, did Gumi ever declare a secession agenda?
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Okoroawusa: 11:30am On Jul 07, 2021
Very stupid comparison
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by authority2006(m): 11:31am On Jul 07, 2021
What's the Gumi offence? For looking for a way out of this bandits palava even when the Northern governors and FG are confused and tired? I don't even know the similarity between the two.
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Vitally123: 11:34am On Jul 07, 2021
Good question that demands quick answers.
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Peteromi(m): 11:37am On Jul 07, 2021
For this country to be developed,will have to unite,if you don't consider yourself or other people consider your children
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 07, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
The Boko Haram, ISWAP and all the bandit groups scattered across the region do not attract the sympathy of the North and none of their leaders even pretends to represent Northerners or protect the interests of the region. They are indefensible criminals. Simple and short. If you have ever come across any northerner endorsing the operations of terrorist or bandit leaders, I challenge you to submit your proof—
From Mohammed Marwa AKA Maitatsine of the early 1980s to Mohamed Yusuf of the late 2000s, the North has never formed a consensual bloc in defence of the operations of criminal and insurgent groups. The rebellious groups have always functioned as outcasts, and fiercely opposed.
So, whenever I read ignorant takes that northerners are obsessed with the downfall of Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu and their ilk

You are a joker. Are you trying to say, with all sincerity, your political and religious leaders do not abet the atrocities and extremism of "indefensible criminals" in your communities?

It is the arrogant attitude of duplicitous Northerners like you that will ultimately fragment Nigeria via the unification of the South against the agenda of injustice and subjugation the North has gotten away with for a long time against other regions of Nigeria.

Diri I see as a barely competent Governor and another gradualist imposition with nothing to offer Bayelsa. Yet, ironically, he is spot on highlighting the hypocrisy and unfairness of the North.

I cannot hold brief for Kanu and I believe he is where he belongs, as a terrorist, but only if the Fulani/Northern bandits and terrorists join him there otherwise you guys are kidding yourselves thinking we don't know your plan.

Why would Southern Governors and leaders be meeting regularly to issue communiques against the Buhari-led FG if not for how every Southerner now recognises that you people are virulent and don't mean well for the South?

1 Like

Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by zoomzoom(m): 11:38am On Jul 07, 2021
[quote author=PhenomenalAustin post=103453662]Slowly the southern politicians are waking up but it seems to be the non-Igbo ones....

I won't be surprised if the Igbo politicians had a heads up before Nnamdi's arrest sad

Bag of sellouts and potbellied azzwholes who depend on money from Abuja

All our Igbo politicians are useless.... All of them >:

ALL OF THEM!!!
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by rapheal5(m): 11:43am On Jul 07, 2021
naijapips02:
What a foolish comparison. Gumi did not direct his disciples to burn police posts an kill police officers.
pls don't confuse the thunder, who are u supporting, Buari or Gumi?. I need to confirm asap thunder is ready.
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by KingWarri: 11:44am On Jul 07, 2021
velocity25:
May I say thank you FG for abducting Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, since you abducted him his popularity has grown more than ever. He is daily topic even nairaland has more than one thousand trends on his name. tongue tongue

Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Nomsco: 11:47am On Jul 07, 2021
You're the most silly and uneducated person on this platform. How could you indirectly applaud bandits and Boko harms for kidnapping and killing people?

naijapips02:
What a foolish comparison. Gumi did not direct his disciples to burn police posts an kill police officers.
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by naijapips02: 11:53am On Jul 07, 2021
Nomsco:

You're the most silly and uneducated person on this platform. How could you indirectly applaud bandits and Boko harms for kidnapping and killing people?

How can you applaud Saint UGM for kidnapping and killing people?
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by RomanGreen: 11:58am On Jul 07, 2021
Sincinnati:
The same governors you and Kanu are insulting and calling useless is the same people you want to speak up for Kanu?

90% of you Kanu followers are senseless.

Same way you Northeners never condemn Gumi, Pantami, bandits, herdsmen is the same I expect them to behave. Period
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
I am happy this is happening. And the game changed the moment all PDP and APC southern governors agreed that:

1. A southern president in 2023
2. No to Cattle Open Grazing, and with Ondo taking the lead to pass the law officially.

Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, and all SS must come together. I see Kwara and Kogi porting to Southern Nigeria too. Let the governors continue mounting pressure, and let the agitation for Yoruba and Igbo nation continue. It will get to a state that everyone will just settle for state resource control. Even the 5% for oil host states is bull crap to me. They need to take control of their resources and pay Abuja 0.5% Shikena. If Abuja likes, let it take it, if it likes, let it not. That is its business.

Strategy: Aim at getting first class, the worst case...get second upper. Aim at secession, the worst case...get full state resource control.

Use different strategies to change the game, but with ONE Voice. The power of UNITY cannot be over emphasized.

I mean, how can cut off into government departments and universities have crazy marks with what we sre seeing? Boron 2 marks, while imo is over 130. Madness. Yet, the oil money you use in paying the dullards from the north is from these regions. Let us unite and fight for the next generations.

I do not support Kanu, but he must be released. And he needs to be responsible the way he continues his fight.

17 Southern Governors plus the states of Kwara, Kogi, Benue and possibly Taraba - thats how you defang the North.
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Sincinnati: 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
RomanGreen:

Same way you Northeners never condemn Gumi, Pantami, bandits, herdsmen is the same I expect them to behave. Period
Gi na onye wu you northerners?

Odika isi adighi gi nma?

So because your neighbor has a criminal son he never publicly condemned, it’s right for you to encourage your son who’s gradually becoming a criminal?
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Bizibi(m): 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
I pray the fulanis and the kanuri in government and military....a military take over after buhari tenure and start killing Southerners and people from North Central.
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by kushercain: 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
naijapips02:

Your brain is made up of fecal matter. That must be why you talk so much shit with arrogance
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Chirowman(m): 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
Is alright
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Nicerazor(m): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
Is this how you will get to NDA boy? Even though I know couples of teaching staff in NDA I can’t waste my time and connection to a boy who use most of his time on Nairaland copying and posting messages on threads. Better go and enroll in mechanic workshop.
Lewisjohnson:
Use Good bandits nd fight the bad onces-Gumi,
We ar using de procedure nw nd its working,
Sai baba 4 + 4 = 2026
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Kfed4ril(m): 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
palsenator:

They will use the uneducated Igbo to break. They will remind them that the Yorubas are not to be trusted. They will falsely feed them with the Awolowo story.

The United SOUTH is scary to the North and until we put our differences aside and speak with one voice, they will never stop the killings and oppression of agitators

Same way the used the “educated” Yoruba to break 2015.
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Owny: 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
Most people here are still not happy that kanu is still alive, believe it or not, if buhari do not release kanu Nigeria will burn like hell, like him or hate me, the young man have planted a dangerous seed that is about explode....
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by odduduwa: 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
Joromi1:
I think Gumi and Kanu should share one cell.
Yoruba haba Yoruba no wonder oduduwa was defeated by lipstick wearing ladies on their menstrual period
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Greataby(m): 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
PhenomenalAustin:
Slowly the southern politicians are waking up but it seems to be the non-Igbo ones....

I won't be surprised if the Igbo politicians had a heads up before Nnamdi's arrest sad

Bag of sellouts and potbellied azzwholes who depend on money from Abuja

All our Igbo politicians are useless.... All of them angry
Please with the exception of Enyinaya Abaribe.
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by ddippset(m): 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
Honestly i still don't understand what the crime of Gumi is.

North/South sentiments aside, I don't understand.
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by ddippset(m): 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
If ESN had wreaked havoc in Bayelsa like they did in Imo and Rivers, I doubt that Diri would be making this comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aviation: Gbajabiamila Walks Out Emefiele’s Representative From Meeting / Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) / Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.