Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable (35967 Views)

Bayelsa Young Progressive Forum Tackles Diri On Project Commissioning In Bayelsa / Governor Diri's Reaction When Nengi Visited Him Vs When Trikytee Visited / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by PrinceOfLagos: 10:36am On Jul 07, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
The secessionist words will send him to prison. Dudu Nation he is shouting about will land him in Sokoto Prison.

It is only someone who got mindset of a terrorist thinks this way
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Buckeyemedia1: 10:36am On Jul 07, 2021
focus7:
I have never supported Gumi and am still not supporting him, yea Gumi should be investigated and be arrested for prosecution if found culpable. But in the case of Kanu his cup is over full, he should dealt with accordingly.
Sentiments never win court cases, he should be investigated for what? You children just speak the first Rubbish that crosses your brain drain without any reasonable analysis? Sentimental pleas don’t win cases in court, the judge will throw the case out immediately.
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by melodyisaac: 10:37am On Jul 07, 2021
FOOL so killing school children is better than burning police stations right I don't know where you people buried your conscience God will judge all of you[ author=naijapips02 post=103453686]What a foolish comparison. Gumi did not direct his disciples to burn police posts an kill police officers. [/quote]
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by lexy2014: 10:37am On Jul 07, 2021
naijapips02:

Oga did he order them to kill and kidnap that's the question.

I don't no. Pls tell me. What I no is that Gumi is fighting for d fundamental rights of bandits to kidnap whenever they want, whoever they want. I don't no why people want to deprive bandits of their rights. Am I lying?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by naijapips02: 10:38am On Jul 07, 2021
melodyisaac:
FOOL so killing school children is better than burning police stations right I don't know where you people buried your conscience God will judge all of you[ author=naijapips02 post=103453686]What a foolish comparison. Gumi did not direct his disciples to burn police posts an kill police officers.

Fool Gumi didn't direct the bandits to go kill school children. Or can you show me where he did? Kanu publicly declared war on police officers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Buckeyemedia1: 10:39am On Jul 07, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

It is only someone who got mindset of a terrorist thinks this way

Hahaha sentiments young man don’t win court cases, that is why the Northerners always seem to be the victor most times, they abide to the rule of law, we from the south know more than the law in our shallow imagination & always loose based on sentiments like Deborah Cox.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Millimann: 10:39am On Jul 07, 2021
palsenator:

They will use the uneducated Igbo to break. They will remind them that the Yorubas are not to be trusted. They will falsely feed them with the Awolowo story.

The United SOUTH is scary to the North and until we put our differences aside and speak with one voice, they will never stop the killings and oppression of agitators

They will also tell the uneducated Yorubas that Igbos are not fit to hold the presidency position.
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by mu2sa2: 10:39am On Jul 07, 2021
naijapips02:

Same way you are enabling and siding with UGM. So we should arrest you too.
Hahahahaha! Nothing more to add.
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Curious345: 10:40am On Jul 07, 2021
naijapips02:

Oga I don't support terrorist. There's a clear distinction between a man that directly orders his men to kill police officers unprovoked and a mediator between criminals and the government. You are too daft to understand this.
am not daft .
You're the daft one here . With your 2 marks, you were admitted into a federal government unity school and your 120 got you admission into udu(uthman danfio university)...

Yes the United States had back stage negotiation with the Alqa'eda.. BUT THE NEGOTIATORS WOULD NEVER COME TO A WORLD PRES CONFERENCE TO DEFEND BIN LADEN, or even accuse the CHRISTAIN soldiers in the US marines of killing Alqa'eda fighters .

And as we speak the USA, Taliban and the Afghan government are in protracted trapatite negotiation in quatar.. a deal has been reached ,but the negotiatiors never came out to defend the Taliban,or insult the us army or Taliban govt.

Unless you're an idiot , then you should know that SHEIKH GUMI AND SHEIKH PANTAMI ARE PURE TERRORIST

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by McLizbae: 10:41am On Jul 07, 2021
naijapips02:
What a foolish comparison. Gumi did not direct his disciples to burn police posts an kill police officers.

Na pig you be! So this comparison now make Gumi a Saint abi?

Gumi is a terrorist. He was sent out of Saudi for terrorist inclined views for God sake.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by ebig21(m): 10:46am On Jul 07, 2021
palsenator:

They will use the uneducated Igbo to break. They will remind them that the Yorubas are not to be trusted. They will falsely feed them with the Awolowo story.

The United SOUTH is scary to the North and until we put our differences aside and speak with one voice, they will never stop the killings and oppression of agitators
You don start again abi, they won't use uneducated Yoruba.
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Cossybob(m): 10:46am On Jul 07, 2021
Kubernetes:
For God sake, Gumi only risked his life by offering to persuade the bandits to stop the crime. Even the Katsina and the Zamfara state Govs went to see the bandits to advocate for peace. Look, was it not dialogue that brought peace in the N/delta? lots of you guys have mistakenly believed that Gumi is not sincere. Have you guys forgotten Gumi stance by opposing GMB to contest in 2015?
At no time did Gumi go to the bandits without a gvt person etc. Gumi most times uses the state security apparatus to get the contacts of the bandits.
I advice we always look at issues objectively. We should not allow the junk and the social media news becloud our reasoning. Hope this helps.
Damn nigga
Shut the fvck up you
"For God sake, Gumi only risked his life by offering to persuade the bandits to stop the crime... blah blah blah" can you listen to yourself [/i]

Now let me ask you
Since Gumi has the courage to act as a mediator between bandits (who are heavily equipped with sophisticated arms and ammunitions) and the Federal government, why can't he also act as a mediator between the activists( who wants only but a referendum) and The FG
Kubernetes:

Very simple. But I thought the activists are educated enough to know the simple process to go about a Referendum for secession as put forth in the United nations chatter. The activists should go to south Sudan and learn how it was done there.
Well, I also thought you were educated enough to answer a simple question
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Kaymansion(m): 10:46am On Jul 07, 2021
I don't understand Mr governor Comparing mazi and gumi

1 Like

Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by palsenator(m): 10:46am On Jul 07, 2021
Millimann:

They will also tell the uneducated Yorubas that Igbos are not fit to hold the presidency position.

You just one of them.. Don't forget that the same "uneducated" Yoruba actually made some of your kinsmen commissioners , Special Advisers etc.... Obviously you are just one of those I mentioned...
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Charly68: 10:47am On Jul 07, 2021
Gunmi is Fulani so he has right to wine and dine with the bandits ...very funny Government that assume all of us are Dundi united..they won't succeed in their perversive venture except God is not alive .. Those who are calling white black shall die in darkness
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:48am On Jul 07, 2021
IF GUMA IS INVOLVED WITH CAUSING BANDITRY MAY GOD ALMIGHTY STRIKE HIM DOWN AND HIS COHORTS WITH HIS FURY LIGHTENING WHEREVER HE IS FROM TODAY IN FSH AMEN. angryJUSTICE MUST BE SAVED ACROSS NIGERIA,THERE MUST BE EQUITABLE JUSTICE.
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Millimann: 10:50am On Jul 07, 2021
palsenator:

You just one of them.. Don't forget that the same "uneducated" Yoruba actually made some of your kinsmen commissioners , Special Advisers etc.... Obviously you are just one of those I mentioned...

You are obviously one of the uneducated ones I mentioned.

When it is said "the uneducated ones" it means part of a whole.

Read and comprehend. Stop rambling.

1 Like

Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by cardoctor(m): 10:52am On Jul 07, 2021
There are many untouchables
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by stormborn28(m): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2021
joe54:
Gumi is a peace broker but you can't compare him with KANU. A violent separatist, arrogant, greedy and a bigot. grin grin grin grin

How far? You don smell Buharis ANUS this morning.... Please don't forget it is wide open and he is waiting for you
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by redirect(m): 10:56am On Jul 07, 2021
GOD BLESS THE ONLY MAZI NNAMDI (OKWU) KANU, FOR OPENING THEY EYES OF MANY ....
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Rickylambert: 10:59am On Jul 07, 2021
Patrioticman007:
What an slowpoke talk, Did Shiek Gumi aka busybody man, carry Arms against the Nigerian state ?, Did he instruct anybody to burn police stations ?. Did he order 2000 heads be buried with any of his lieutenant ?. Did he promise to burndown the country ?.

If not hypocrisy why are we equating them ?.
Gumi aka busy body offence is only that, he is poke noising into the affairs that are beyond his powers, but as a clergyman why should he, keep quite when the country is burning ?.

Diri has money to pay senior advocates of Nigeria, to process & force Attorney General to instigate charges against sheikh Gumi but on what offence ?, what law has he broken ?.

An Irredimable idiot!
Sharing a territory with ppl like you is the agitation we are into.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by 8stargeneral: 11:00am On Jul 07, 2021
naijapips02:

Mugu understand the post. Gumi didn't direct the bandits to go kill people. Nnamdi Kanu publicly issued death sentence to police and military officers.
so,why is he defending bandits if he did not directed them to kill people...ur one of them I see.
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Coldie(m): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2021
You can track Nnamdi Kanu all the way to a foreign country, but u can't catch killer herdsmen trekking in bushes killing people.

Who una dae fool
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by VillagePipu: 11:02am On Jul 07, 2021
[s]
Patrioticman007:
What an slowpoke talk, Did Shiek Gumi aka busybody man, carry Arms against the Nigerian state ?, Did he instruct anybody to burn police stations ?. Did he order 2000 heads be buried with any of his lieutenant ?. Did he promise to burndown the country ?.

If not hypocrisy why are we equating them ?.
Gumi aka busy body offence is only that, he is poke noising into the affairs that are beyond his powers, but as a clergyman why should he, keep quite when the country is burning ?.

Diri has money to pay senior advocates of Nigeria, to process & force Attorney General to instigate charges against sheikh Gumi but on what offence ?, what law has he broken ?.

[/s]

My brother, the South is not united, game over for the fulanis destroying this country. You can keep denying it but as at today, Buhari has finished the North forever.
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by naijapips02: 11:02am On Jul 07, 2021
8stargeneral:
so,why is he defending bandits if he did not directed them to kill people...ur one of them I see.

Why are you defending UGM?

1 Like

Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Oracleforce: 11:03am On Jul 07, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/07/nnamdi-kanu-what-about-sheikh-gumi-he-has-become-untouchable-diri-to-buhari-govt/

Now Governor Akeredolu has given all these PDP southern governors courage to speak their minds...all the PDP governors and representatives suppose to be vibrant opposition political players...but because it their political ambition they jettison the interest of the people that elected them to worship the godess at the Aso villa.

Shame of them all...
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Kubernetes: 11:08am On Jul 07, 2021
Cossybob:

Damn nigga
Shut the fvck up you
"For God sake, Gumi only risked his life by offering to persuade the bandits to stop the crime... blah blah blah" can you listen to yourself [/i]

Now let me ask you
Since Gumi has the courage to act as a mediator between bandits (who are heavily equipped with sophisticated arms and ammunitions) and the Federal government, why can't he also act as a mediator between the activists( who wants only but a referendum) and The FG

Very simple. But I thought the activists are educated enough to know the simple process to go about a Referendum for secession as put forth in the United nations chatter. The activists should go to south Sudan and learn how it was done there.
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by ASY007(m): 11:13am On Jul 07, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/07/nnamdi-kanu-what-about-sheikh-gumi-he-has-become-untouchable-diri-to-buhari-govt/
Dr Gumi never call for seceding Rather he preach to the bandits to repent,one problem with you people is that you don't understand hausa language...

1 Like

Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Tomilola360: 11:13am On Jul 07, 2021
Adol84:
lol! ��������. You are drunk. Stop drinking raw infested milk. Your brain � has been damaged. Gumi is a known terrorist. A suicide �!

If you love MNK so much. Why not die for him nah. Anuofia

1 Like

Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by 8stargeneral: 11:14am On Jul 07, 2021
naijapips02:

U never answered my question.
Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 07, 2021
joe54:
Gumi is a peace broker but you can't compare him with KANU. A violent separatist, arrogant, greedy and a bigot. grin grin grin grin

Are you OK? Gumi a "peace broker"? Not a fan of Kanu, actually can't stand the guy as a Yoruba individual, but you Northerners take the piss with your disgusting double standards.

Gumi is an apologist for the terror, violence, fear, misery, economic malaise and fragmentation of society that Fulani/Northern bandits and terrorists are destroying Nigeria with.

He always pleads the case for unrepentant killers from the North he shares ethnicity and religion with while you Northerners all want to pretend Kanu is the cause of all Nigeria's problems.

It is you Northerners and your leaders who are a scourge upon Nigeria currently. You will never win and things will change for good to put you people where you really belong. Mark my words.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable by 8stargeneral: 11:18am On Jul 07, 2021
naijapips02:

As someone above me said,ur brain is being affected by cow mike.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources (Punch) / Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) / British Soldiers Visit Nigeria Defence Headquarter (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.