Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? (3403 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Is It Possible For Two People To Date For 4years Without Cheating??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 07, 2021
In my first relationship, it happened. Dating without cheating is not easy. Marriage without cheating is not easy, but all is possible. Even those who don't cheat in marriage probably cheated in courtship or few days to wedding. Though we have many who didn't cheat in courtship and in marriage. It is not easy being faithful in this porous generation with lots of distractions and social media communication.

Anyone who has dated severally without cheating?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by CaroLyner(f): 10:41am On Jul 07, 2021
Yes I don't cheat.
If i notice I'm starting to get attracted to someone else I just cut off all contacts with the person cool

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by AroOkigbo(m): 10:47am On Jul 07, 2021
CaroLyner:
Yes I don't cheat.
If i notice I'm starting to get attracted to someone else I just cut off all contacts with the person cool
Caroooo!
You of all people!!!?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 07, 2021
CaroLyner:
Yes I don't cheat.
Good girl

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 07, 2021
Cheating Isn't my thing......

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 07, 2021
CaroLyner:
Yes I don't cheat.

Vagina among all things. I would rather believe N1 will equal $1 soon than to believe anything coming out from the mouth of a Vagina somebody.....grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by debbydams(f): 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
livette:
In my first relationship, it happened. Dating without cheating is not easy. Marriage without cheating is not easy, but all is possible. Even those who don't cheat in marriage probably cheated in courtship or few days to wedding. Though we have many who didn't cheat in courtship and in marriage. It is not easy being faithful in this porous generation with lots of distractions and social media communication.

dating without cheating is very easy, why will u want to cheat on your partner,,sex is not food..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by Mophor: 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Vagina among all things. I will rather believe N1 will equal 1$ soon than to believe anything coming out from the mouth of a Vagina somebody.....grin

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by Mophor: 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!!
No one who cannot be tempted to cheat but pray never to be used by devil to go against you will
Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
I used to think I could never be tempted to cheat until recently.
It took a whole lot of discipline, self control and fear of losing a great person to not fall for him.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
No

Although cheating has it levels

But the answer is still no

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by SonofGod231: 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
Yes,I dated only one girl at a time. Life is too short to be humping on different ladies at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by GOFRONT(m): 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
Most men cheat and will forever cheat!!!

.......And the very few who don't cheat are only cheating themselves......NwaAmaikpe 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by Chloraseptic: 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
Most people don't cheat because they don't like cheating, they don't cheat because the perfect opportunity and avenue to cheat hasn't presented itself yet.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by nokspos: 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
yes most cases if you are truly and deeply in love, its almost impossible for you to cheat ... either you are male or female

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by KingLion007(m): 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
IdreamOfUnicorn:
It took a whole lot of discipline, self control and fear of losing a great person to not fall for him.
Issorite
Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by CsRockefeller(m): 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Most people don't cheat because they don't like cheating, they don't cheat because the perfect opportunity and avenue to cheat hasn't presented itself yet.

That's not a smart way to look at things.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:50am On Jul 08, 2021
KingLion007:
Issorite
Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by paulolee(m): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
yeah...dated for 3 days until I meet dt devilish stella...I was gladly cheating with pride for months till bea saw stella nudes on my fone
she couldn't even ask or blame me for cheating because she also knew dt stella gat sweet boobs n ass, she just breakup in peace n I continued wit stella.....no even beg my bea atall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by skywalker240(m): 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Vagina among all things. I will rather believe N1 will equal 1$ soon than to believe anything coming out from the mouth of a Vagina somebody.....grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by BigDan69: 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
I regretted not cheating im 2 of my past relationships... Those bitches. Had so many opportunities to cheats but was stupidly in love while the fools that claimed to love me cheated at the very slight chance they got.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by Moz22: 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
IdreamOfUnicorn:
so u didn't
Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by Moz22: 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
GOFRONT:

.......And the very few who don't cheat are only cheating themselves......NwaAmaikpe 2021
hmmm... The second line tho.. what is it that I've been missing out since I don't cheat?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
BigDan69:
I regretted not cheating im 2 of my past relationships... Those bitches. Had so many opportunities to cheats but was stupidly in love while the fools that claimed to love me cheated at the very slight chance they got.

To be unbiased, "Most of the Top Well To Do Men" are the forerunners of cheating" believe It or not, As for the female, It's very difficult for most of them to turn down advance because we have more than 85% of always thirsty Males. A hundreds of males could be on the radar of Just a single female. So tell me how such female will resist all of them? The losers In dating game are the broke, lover men/boy and not do well males. It's very easy for a broke man not to Cheat, but I can't say the same thing for a broke lady. If you understand the game of dating, Nothing will make you trust any female being....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by BigDan69: 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
Well said Man!

Evolutionlove:

To be unbiased, "Most of the Top Well To Do Men" are the forerunners of cheating" believe It or not, As for the female, It's very difficult for most of them to turn down advance because we have more than 85% of always thirsty Males. A hundreds of males could be on the radar of Just a single female. So tell me how such female will resist all of them? The losers In dating game are the broke, lover men/boy and not do well males. It's very easy for a broke man not to Cheat, but I can't say the same thing for a broke lady. If you understand the game of dating, Nothing will make you trust any female being....

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
Moz22:
so u didn't
No I didn't
Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by Moz22: 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
IdreamOfUnicorn:
No I didn't
hmmm I salute you. Well my babe(just left) cheated, would confess and later on go to date the guy.. leaving me stranded. You don't wanna know how I feel rn. Guess I expected too much
Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by Princesslee: 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2021
I am very good at that. I have never and will never cheat on my partner for any reason. The moment I accept to date you then I am completely yours ofcourse.
livette:

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by VlamesIffect(f): 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
IdreamOfUnicorn:
No I didn't

Trust me & remember this when it's about to go down

You will still yield to that temptation.... no be today yansh dey back.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by murphyibiam15(m): 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
GOFRONT:

This is how u guys fail exam, answer for yourself and leave other men to answer theirs, nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by murphyibiam15(m): 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2021
CsRockefeller:

That's not a smart way to look at things.
At all
Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by murphyibiam15(m): 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
BigDan69:
You would have just being another fool like them if u cheated like them grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Went Off Drugs, Now This / “there’s Konji In This City” – Destiny Etiko And Lizzy Gold Cry Out Over Cold We / What Does A Kiss Do To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.