Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? (3584 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Is It Possible For Two People To Date For 4years Without Cheating??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by murphyibiam15(m): 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
Moz22:
hmmm... The second line tho.. what is it that I've been missing out since I don't cheat?
Nothing, don't allow other people's opinion sway you

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by Moz22: 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Nothing, don't allow other people's opinion sway you
hmmm
Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by Deicide: 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
CaroLyner:
Yes I don't cheat.
If i notice I'm starting to get attracted to someone else I just cut off all contacts with the person cool
So you cheat in your heart
Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by CaroLyner(f): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
Deicide:
So you cheat in your heart
Noo

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by Dreadlock69(m): 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
I'm always cheating grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by prettyaura: 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
I dated my ex for 4yrs and i did not cheat on him one sec..it was easy for me becos i really loved him.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by Mrscarter(f): 6:13am On Jul 14, 2021
livette:
In my first relationship, it happened. Dating without cheating is not easy. Marriage without cheating is not easy, but all is possible. Even those who don't cheat in marriage probably cheated in courtship or few days to wedding. Though we have many who didn't cheat in courtship and in marriage. It is not easy being faithful in this porous generation with lots of distractions and social media communication.

Anyone who has dated severally without cheating?

I cheated in my first relationship once only because my bf at d time done it to me so the next day i paid him bk then we made up. After that i havent cheated in any of my relationships not that i had many. I dont believe in cheating. Its selfish n decietful n u dnt treat the one u love that way. If u cheat ur not in love...
Never do to others wat u dont want or like done unto you. N wen ur in love with someone u always consider their feelings before u do anything no matter wat it is

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by poweranger(f): 11:38am On Jul 14, 2021
paulolee:
yeah...dated for 3 days until I meet dt devilish stella...I was gladly cheating with pride for months till bea saw stella nudes on my fone
she couldn't even ask or blame me for cheating because she also knew dt stella gat sweet boobs n ass, she just breakup in peace n I continued wit stella.....no even beg my bea atall

smh and u are happy with ur life. I smell lies though
Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by paulolee(m): 11:45am On Jul 14, 2021
poweranger:

smh and u are happy with ur life. I smell lies though
ur opinion bro
Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by poweranger(f): 11:50am On Jul 14, 2021
paulolee:
ur opinion bro
better change
Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by gbengaoyeladun(m): 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
Human being do change when they meet new people... They will forget the good time and love you share together just because someone new talk to them
Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by Rossy12(f): 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
nokspos:
yes most cases if you are truly and deeply in love, its almost impossible for you to cheat ... either you are male or female
. U nailed it.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by Rossy12(f): 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
Dating one person alone is stressful, talk more of double dating...No time biko!
Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by Queenserah26(f): 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
I have NEVER cheated. If I'm with you, I'm in 100%. If not, I'm out 100%.

I no get the mind biko grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by Queenserah26(f): 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2021
Exactly

Rossy12:
Dating one person alone is stressful, talk more of double dating...No time biko!
Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by Cheavalier(m): 4:58am On Jul 28, 2021
prettyaura:
I dated my ex for 4yrs and i did not cheat on him one sec..it was easy for me becos i really loved him.

Hello
Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by zexy2030(m): 5:48am On Jul 28, 2021
Queenserah26:
I have NEVER cheated. If I'm with you, I'm in 100%. If not, I'm out 100%.

I no get the mind biko grin
You r closer.to.my base...r u in a relationship, can we date?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by Privatepart00: 5:59am On Jul 28, 2021
If you ain’t referring to an exam in terms of cheating the argument is wrong. There’s nothing like cheating when is boyfriend and girlfriend affair. Cheating only happens when one is legally married not when you still making choices on the one to settle with.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by MasonKendall(m): 6:05am On Jul 28, 2021
CaroLyner:
Yes I don't cheat.
If i notice I'm starting to get attracted to someone else I just cut off all contacts with the person cool

Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by evil1: 10:09am On Jul 28, 2021
livette:
In my first relationship, it happened. Dating without cheating is not easy. Marriage without cheating is not easy, but all is possible. Even those who don't cheat in marriage probably cheated in courtship or few days to wedding. Though we have many who didn't cheat in courtship and in marriage. It is not easy being faithful in this porous generation with lots of distractions and social media communication.

Anyone who has dated severally without cheating?

Few plus my current

So hard but worth it
Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by CaroLyner(f): 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by FarahAideed: 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
I have never cheated
Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by PoTTV: 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
IdreamOfUnicorn:
I used to think I could never be tempted to cheat until recently.
It took a whole lot of discipline, self control and fear of losing a great person to not fall for him.
shey you fine?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by PoTTV: 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
Rossy12:
you fit dey collect constant piping without dating.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
Moz22:
hmmm I salute you. Well my babe(just left) cheated, would confess and later on go to date the guy.. leaving me stranded. You don't wanna know how I feel rn. Guess I expected too much
wow that really sucks. I know how you feel, been there. Sorry to hear that. Hope you're doing better now?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
VlamesIffect:

Trust me & remember this when it's about to go down

You will still yield to that temptation.... no be today yansh dey back.
lol it's not happening
Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by Fakbrown: 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
Stopped the whole dating thing, just don't care about them bitches anymore, my ex bleeped with my mind, until I marry not trying been faithful, I just screw and move, shawty keep humping a whole lotta guys, I don't trust for a second again, won't check any girls phone, I just hump and move
Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by Moz22: 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
IdreamOfUnicorn:
wow that really sucks. I know how you feel, been there. Sorry to hear that. Hope you're doing better now?
yeah I do.. thanks
Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:48am On Aug 03, 2021
Moz22:
yeah I do.. thanks
cool
Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by uthlaw: 10:58am On Aug 03, 2021
nokspos:
yes most cases if you are truly and deeply in love, its almost impossible for you to cheat ... either you are male or female
who will deeply fall in love in this generation when you are not mad!
Re: Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? by Amarisco(f): 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2021
I don't understand why cheating is such an exciting topic It's actually BETRAYAL. ahah!

If you cheat, you're a liar, you're disloyal and you're FAKE. It's black and white.

If you're a serial cheat, you're all of the above plus harbouring some sort of deep-rooted psychological trauma.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Butt? / Abdominal Slimming And Vagina Tighten Pills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.