Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,787 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Is Over - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Is Over (440 Views)

What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? / Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Is Over by Dreadlock69(m): 11:04am On Jul 07, 2021
There's was this girl i was seeing in my teen years walking down the road with this thot being all soulmate and forever , drip with teens financial stability
Wait ,a nigga I would say I'm feeding cause he always begs and tells me story about how he got this scars or that wound for from a cult fight called this thot we pull up to where he was conversation goes like this

Bad broke nigga: who is he to you

I'll call myself the unicorn here "interrupted" I'm her boyfriend

Thot:no he's my brother smiling devilishly

Bad broke nigga: go home you will see her later.

Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Is Over by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:09am On Jul 07, 2021
I don't even want to remember.
It ended in tears and purging
Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Is Over by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 07, 2021
IdreamOfUnicorn:
I don't even want to remember.
It ended in tears and purging
Bolded grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need Urgent Help! My Home Is Tearing Apart / Are Nigerian Girls Really Useless? OPINION POLL / If You Notice These 9 Traits,you Are Probably Dating A Narcissist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.