Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Fulani Deceit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Deceit (907 Views)

Party Chairmen Protest During Signing Of Peace Accord, Allege Deceit / 2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group / Anybody Saying That Atiku Will Win Is Swimming In An Ocean Of Self-deceit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Deceit by adebenson155: 11:11am On Jul 07, 2021
Who else notice that lately fulani no longer disguise as yoruba and igbo again to cause disunity amoung the 2 big tribe in nigeria.

they now register and comment like fulani since last week since their yansh don open

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Deceit by Finnese001: 11:30am On Jul 07, 2021
Most of them use southern names to cause disunity among the southern folks. Since I noticed this, I stopped making tribal comments against my southern brothers here and I apologise for my past mistakes.

One love southern Nigeria, we are the breadwinner of Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Deceit by Finnese001: 11:32am On Jul 07, 2021
And let me add this, any tribal comments you see here, disregard it because they are from foolanis.

Peace

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Deceit by Thewrath(m): 11:40am On Jul 07, 2021
Before you reply any one,check when they registered,most of those fake accts are not more than 1 to 3 weeks old.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Deceit by adebenson155: 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
Finnese001:
Most of them use southern names to cause disunity among the southern folks. Since I noticed this, I stopped making tribal comments against my southern brothers here and I apologise for my past mistakes.

One love southern Nigeria, we are the ibreadwinner of Nigeria.

No be only you bro..

I am a hard core tinubu supporter and I know I yab other southerners a lot..

I had to retrace my step when I see how much hate amoung southerners at the detriment of our progress as the most educated and civilized region in nigeria..

some of them even use yoruba and igbo name to register ..

some even use tinubu name to register and abuse igbos..

the most surprising one lately is Asgard...I use to think the guy is igbo o,never knew he is a marauding herdsman o..

God bless southern nigeria..

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Deceit by adebenson155: 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
Thewrath:
Before you reply any one,check when they registered,most of those fake accts are not more than 1 to 3 weeks old.

There are old moniker too bro..

but they were registered during the last election and they dont comment much..

but the moment they see another election is approaching..

they increase the tempo of their comments to cause more divide amoung southerners ..

My prayer is for igbos to present a candidate that is not a Fulani stooge for president in 2023 or we break the contraption...

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Deceit by Finnese001: 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
adebenson155:

No be only you bro..

I am a hard core tinubu supporter and I know I yab other southerners a lot..

I had to retrace my step when I see how much hate amoung southerners at the detriment of our progress as the most educated and civilized region in nigeria..

some of them even use yoruba and igbo name to register ..

some even use tinubu name to register and abuse igbos..

the most surprising one lately is Asgard...I use to think the guy is igbo o,never knew he is a marauding herdsman o..

God bless southern nigeria..

It's never too late for us to come together and take our rightful position as the breadwinner of this gadamme country.

We are 100 miles ahead of them in every aspect of life

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Deceit by adebenson155: 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
Finnese001:

It's never too late for us to come together and take our rightful position as the breadwinner of this gadamme country.

We are 100 miles ahead of them in every aspect of life

You are very correct ..

we have been taken their shit all year..

but this buhari is taking the thing to a whole new level of bigotry and extremism ..

1 Like

Re: Fulani Deceit by Finnese001: 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
adebenson155:

There are old moniker too bro..

but they were registered during the last election and they dont comment much..

but the moment they see another election is approaching..

they increase the tempo of their comments to cause more divide amoung southerners ..

My prayer is for igbos to present a candidate that is not a Fulani stooge for president in 2023 or we break the contraption...

The reason they succeed in doing this here is Because Nairaland is a faceless forum. So they can mask as a Southerner and be causing division among us. But now we have realized their game plan, it's game over for the modafucken foolanis.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Deceit by adebenson155: 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
Finnese001:

The reason they succeed in doing this here is Because Nairaland is a faceless forum. So they can mask as a Southerner and be causing division among us. But now we have realized their game plan, it's game over for the modafucken foolanis.

Very true..

I heard the northern politicians are investing heavily in the online ish...(allegedly tho)

but their is nothing those people can not do..

and nairaland sef is sold out..

seun like the online fights and all cos it gives his site clicbaits..

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Deceit by 2elliot: 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
adebenson155:

You are very correct ..

we have been taken their shit all year..

but this buhari is taking the thing to a whole new level of bigotry and extremism ..

I thank you very much. And I am glad the truth is finally out. And now, as south, we can unite and move as the progressive that we are. I am an Ijaw from Obunagha community in yenegoa L.G.A, Bayelsa state; and for long I have come to realise that we are being used by a set of barbaric humans. My anger, and that of Nnamdi kanu is that most of us were too blind to the game those fulanis have been playing on us. Now you can see how all those northerners have come out, mocking Igboho, not just KANU alone who some can still disagree with. Even their leaders too have come out to the open to qualify our governors with Igboho and KANU shows how much disregard they have for us. And now, it is high time we united and played the game with them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Deceit by Finnese001: 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
adebenson155:

Very true..

I heard the northern politicians are investing heavily in the online ish...(allegedly tho)

but their is nothing those people can not do..

and nairaland sef is sold out..

seun like the online fights and all cos it gives his site clicbaits..

Seun is just a business man, I don't blame him for it

1 Like

Re: Fulani Deceit by adebenson155: 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
2elliot:
I thank you very much. And I am glad the truth is finally out. And now, as south, we can unite and move as the progressive that we are. I am an Ijaw from Obunagha community on yenegoa L.G.A, Bayelsa state; and for long I am come to realise that were are being use by a set of barbaric humans. My anger, and that of Nnamdi kanu is that most of us were too blind to the game those fulanis have been playing on us. Now you can see how all those northerners have come out, mocking Igboho, not just KANU alone who some can still disagree with. Even there leaders to come out to the open to qualify our governors with Igboho and KANU shows how much disregard they have for us. And now, it is high time we united and played the game with them.

God bless you bro...

Funny enough it's the northern politicians that created boko haram, bandits, ISWAP and co because of their selfish interest to continue using nigeria resources to fight insurgency...They are also shielding terrorist , people like shekau bfor he was killed and Gumi the terrorist negotiator ..

I may not like some of nnamdi kanu utterance against my tribe o, but I will forever be grateful to him for opening our eyes to buhari and the Fulani fulanization agenda In nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Deceit by adebenson155: 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
Finnese001:

Seun is just a business man, I don't blame him for it

true sha..

but sometimes they leave the northerners comment and topic for too long and ban us anyhow for attacking them..

I created more than 8 monikers since last week cos I was sharing a message for southerners ..

1 Like

Re: Fulani Deceit by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
Re: Fulani Deceit by 2elliot: 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
adebenson155:

God bless you bro...

Funny enough it's the northern politicians that created boko haram, bandits, ISWAP and co because of their selfish interest to continue using nigeria resources to fight insurgency...They are also shielding terrorist , people like shekau bfor he was killed and Gumi the terrorist negotiator ..

I may not like some of nnamdi kanu utterance against my tribe o, but I will forever be grateful to him for opening our eyes to buhari and the Fulani fulanization agenda In nigeria..
Just imagine. They are using our scarce resources to fight an imaginary war, yet still empowering and shielding those same terrorists, using them to kill and acquire indigenous people' lands.
To be frank, there is nothing to hate or dislike about Nnamdi Kanu. Ask yourself, if Nnamdi kanu was wrong, then was Igboho wrong too to have deserved attack? Is sowore wrong? Is Deji Adejanyu wrong? Is CharlyBoy wrong? Is Aisha Yesufu wrong? Was Endsars wrong? Because every possible way to protest or fight for one's right is met with stiff opposition. Since herdsmen started killing and raping people on the south, what military operation went on to arrest the situation? None. That tells you something. Okay, how about the opposition to our governors ban on open grazing and the insistence on grazing reserves on our lands? Did the governors also used uncough language as Nnamdi kanu, or were they violent too?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Deceit by adebenson155: 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
2elliot:
Just imagine. They are using our scarce resources to fight an imaginary war, yet still empowering and shielding those same terrorists, using them to kill and acquire indigenous people' lands.
To be frank, there is nothing to hate or dislike about Nnamdi Kanu. Ask yourself, if Nnamdi kanu was wrong, then was Igboho wrong too to have deserved attack? Is sowore wrong? Is Deji Adejanyu wrong? Is CharlyBoy wrong? Is Aisha Yesufu wrong? Was Endsars wrong? Because every possible way to protest or fight for one's right is met with stiff opposition. Since herdsmen started killing and raping people on the south, what military operation went on to arrest the situation? None. That tells you something. Okay, how about the opposition to our governors ban on open grazing and the insistence on grazing reserves on our lands? Did the governors also used uncough language as Nnamdi kanu, or were they violent too?

just watch it and mark today's date...its we the youths and southern citizen that will fight the fight last

at a point any saboteur amoung our politician wont even be able to live In the south..because we will attack all saboteurs and protect our land against any invader ...just watch events before 2023 elections and you will see how United southern youths can be...

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Deceit by 2elliot: 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
adebenson155:

just watch it and mark today's date...its we the youths and southern citizen that will fight the fight last

at a point any saboteur amoung our politician wont even be able to live In the south..because we will attack all saboteurs and protect our land against any invader ...just watch events before 2023 elections and you will see how United southern youths can be...
I just wish so. It is very annoying. In my community we produce 70,000 barrels of oil and 1b cubic feet of gas per day but yet there is nothing to show for it. Yet, those northern idiot are still saying 5% is too much for us and then went ahead to allocation a whooping 30% to their nonsense states called frontier or whatever. I am pissed. The south just have to unite and rid us of these parasitic relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Deceit by adebenson155: 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
2elliot:
I just wish so. It is very annoying. In my community we produce 70,000 barrels of oil and 1b cubic feet of gas per day but yet there is nothing to show for it. Yet, those northern idiot are still saying 5% is too much for us and then went ahead to allocation a whooping 30% to their nonsense states called frontier or whatever. I am pissed. The south just have to unite and rid us of these parasitic relationship.

In as much as we hate and abuse the north ..we cant just forgive our short-sighted , extremely corrupt and useless politicians ..

But a United south is the way forward!!!

No more divide and rule..

1 Like

Re: Fulani Deceit by Finnese001: 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
adebenson155:

true sha..

but sometimes they leave the northerners comment and topic for too long and ban us anyhow for attacking them..

I created more than 8 monikers since last week cos I was sharing a message for southerners ..

Well done boss, I pray this particular message get to every Southerner in this forum

Southern unity is not negotiateable

1 Like

Re: Fulani Deceit by 2elliot: 1:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
adebenson155:

In as much as we hate and abuse the north ..we cant just forgive our short-sighted , extremely corrupt and useless politicians ..

But a United south is the way forward!!!

No more divide and rule..
I don't see any of those people as my leaders. GEJ was part of the people who stole my family land in Bayelsa State. My supposed leaders sent assassins after me for speaking the truth. So I don't regard any of them.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Deceit by adebenson155: 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
2elliot:
I don't see any of those people as my leaders. GEJ was part of the people who stole my family land in Bayelsa State. My supposed leaders sent assassins after me for speaking the truth. So I don't regard any of them.

Hmnn..
just be calm bro..

we will get it right this time around for the sake of our generation unborn..

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Deceit by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
Southerners una weldone.

Never again shall evil have its way against good. Never.

The bright minds of the black race, I hail una once again. Una weldone.
Re: Fulani Deceit by adebenson155: 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
kiako:
Southerners una weldone.

Never again shall evil have its way against good. Never.

The bright minds of the black race, I hail una once again. Una weldone.

You welcome comrade

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Best In Africa - Ohanaeze Thanks NA For Restoring Peace In S/East / IPOB Lambasts Northerners Who Oppose Nnamdi Kanu's Release / Video Of Fulani Cattles, Getting Drown.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.