Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed (19460 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Yobe, Kills Soldier / Many Killed By Gunmen In Omege, Ebonyi Village (Graphic Photo) / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by Kingcalls: 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
aspabay:

With your intelligence, they are to wait till BH is totally wiped out before taking out another insurrection, abi?

Some of you are not even fit to head a home.

FG got the chance to take out Cownu and they did.

They got a chance against Sekau and they did.

All other enemies of Nigeria will soo n meet their doom.

The question is y are they taking out kanu...y did they put in sooo much energy to take down kanu ...but are treating the herdsmen and bandits with kids gloves ....u are the one that is not even fit to b a primary school class captain

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by zabuur: 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
God, Please save us if this is true

So sad.

However, if the news read Troops kill Boko Haram, we start requesting for photos.

I've not seen anyone here requesting for such
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by techWriter2: 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
Tomorrow Lai will come and tell you that Boko Haram has been decimated
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by Blackdisciple(m): 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
THAT'S THE FUTURE OF NIGERIA ...
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by Yus2020: 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
The book is open the south can't read am so disappointed
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by israelmao(m): 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
The miserable and lifeless Buhari knows how to set a decoy for Kanu in Kenya in order to abduct him and he also knows how to set DSS on Igboho but never have an idea on how to tackle killer herdmen,kidnappers,armed bandits and Boko Haram.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by Gotze1: 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
Wow when are Northern collusion Elders going place bunties on every member of boko baram and their sponsors in government I will never pity North let them take care of their problem... Nnamdi Kanu is their headache and the one sending boko haram down north... disgusting morons
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by deeva2: 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
israelmao:
The miserable and lifeless Buhari knows how to set a decoy for Kanu in Kenya in order to abduct him and he also knows how to set DSS on Igboho but never have an idea on how to tackle killer herdmen,kidnappers,armed bandits and Boko Haram.

you said it all
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by proclinician: 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
I so much love news like this. I pray Boko haram be killing notherners day by day. Like 100 souls dead everyday.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by Donsammy77(m): 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
Good for them, after killing themselves they will look for a way of running to the south. Na there them go hear am
etokhana:

https://saharareporters.com/2021/07/07/breaking-many-feared-killed-boko-haram-attacks-adamawa-villages
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by aspabay(m): 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
Kingcalls:

The question is y are they taking out kanu...y did they put in sooo much energy to take down kanu ...but are treating the herdsmen and bandits with kids gloves ....u are the one that is not even fit to b a primary school class captain

Okay, do you have a list of order of when to take out terrorists?

Kindly share with us.

Maybe it's not Kanu's turn yet.

Our gallant men are out there day and night fighting all forms of criminality and terrorism.

There is still much to do, and God willing Nigeria will win at last.

To think that only Kanu has been targeted is not only fallacious, it is a blind criticism and I condemn it.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by aspabay(m): 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
HellAnus:

[s]abeg sharap there make we hear word. Zombies everyhere![/s]

Where you belong

1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by crixuscrius: 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
Not again na
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by michdera(m): 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2021
zabuur:
God, Please save us if this is true
How do you expect God to save you? When you people support evil. When the military were in Imo killing Innocent youths, you guys were okay and happy. Face your music
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by aspabay(m): 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
HellAnus:

zone-bee, we know ur type

1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by dmbb: 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
kingsceedon:

When are you going to join the Nigerian army?
One useless Ipob member spotted
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by wallrichy: 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
They should cowtunuie in Buhari's voice and attack them...Catapault will justify who will win Ask 47 bandits and C0atapault carrying villagers...
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by kingsceedon(m): 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
dmbb:

One useless Ipob member spotted

Boko Haram guys will kidnap you very soon, trust me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by Funflipper: 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
I will booze to this news. Those northern pigs and cows aren't worthy to be alive anyway.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by AuroraB(f): 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
dettolgel:
Imagine if the resources and energy dedicated in hunting down Kanu and Sunday are channelled into eradication of BH by now BH would have been history.
Y'all really think there's a manhunt for Igboho
Chai embarassed
By the time you realize it's mere theatrics to impressionable Nigerians and the world who had hitherto believed Igbos are marginalized, hopefully it won't be too late sha cool

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by plaetton: 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
aspabay:

You and all BH sympathizers shall be put to the utmost shame.
Lol
I'm already suffering so much shame that people in Nigeria are eating grass, while we pay legislators N30m a month to sponsor bills about donkeys in this 21st century. In addition, we now have 2 governors in one of the Northeast States.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by caye(m): 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
proclinician:
I so much love news like this. I pray Boko haram be killing notherners day by day. Like 100 souls dead everyday.

-they are killing off the minority ethnic groups: leaving the fulani/Kanuri.

How many times have you heard Miyetti Allah condemn Boko Haram

Do not rejoice . Many Christians and Moslems are being killed in this war, equally traditionalists. It is an extremely evil situation we found ourselves: a war situation.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by dmbb: 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
kingsceedon:

Boko Haram guys will kidnap you very soon, trust me
grin grin Nigerian soldiers will kill you and your fellow Ipob terrorists very soon
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by Splitmind: 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
Fake News!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by aspabay(m): 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
plaetton:

Lol
I'm already suffering so much shame that people in Nigeria are eating grass, while we pay legislators N30m a month to sponsor bills about donkeys in this 21st century. In addition, we now have 2 governors in one of the Northeast States.

I actually do not have time for people who just talk sensational, or fallacies to suit the humor of the moment. You lack simple intelligence and just make comments for fun.
You do not deserve my attention. bye
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by liasmiram2567: 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
peppermint7:
Oya watch as buhari supporters go avoid this thread.

I love how peace has been reigning ever since Nnamdi Kanu’s capturegrin
See as north just peaceful

This is guerilla warfare.The government needs to use technology to monitor the movement of these terrorists.
The Armed forces are gaining the upper hand however we cannot avoid a pocket of resistant like this. More so just a village was attacked and the caption say "Adamawa Villages"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Set Nigeria 100 Years Back, Brought Religious Divisions– Buba Galadima / FG Says N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment Applicable To All Workers / Chad Army Vehicles Head For Cameroon To Fight Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.