Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed (19463 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Yobe, Kills Soldier / Many Killed By Gunmen In Omege, Ebonyi Village (Graphic Photo) / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by plaetton: 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
aspabay:

I actually do not have time for people who just talk sensational, or fallacies to suit the humor of the moment. You lack simple intelligence and just make comments for fun.
You do not deserve my attention. bye
Lol.
Too embarrassed to face the facts? grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by kazma1010(m): 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
Mr president did not say anything about that, and z dat arresting of kalu and busting Sunday igboho new makes Nigeria better and peaceful country meaning dat they are d people's distracting d government
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by youngmoney4me(m): 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
Federal government should do something about this rubbish
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by SirLiquidGold: 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
Those are people they called bandit
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by Leo588(m): 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
The Boko Haram that it's leader is dead or another one?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by Shashikapoo: 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
[quote author=Thewrath post=103456721]They are ready to mortgage nigeria’s Future and kill everybody just to kidnap MNK...(yes,that’s how scared they are)but can’t spend the already budgeted security funds to fight Boko haram....

For every one MNK that goes down,10 more shall rise,the name does not matter,it’s the ideology..

The south will soon teach you in the language you understand.

Know this and know peace.[Rubbish stealing Buharis quotes e]
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by ofiko123(m): 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
Will Boko haram ever end in Nigeria??
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by celeiyke: 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
All the soldiers are in the South East
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by Scap93: 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
Where are the haters of ESn and Ipob? Ndia ara
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by peppermint7(m): 11:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
liasmiram2567:

This is guerilla warfare.The government needs to use technology to monitor the movement of these terrorists.
The Armed forces are gaining the upper hand however we cannot avoid a pocket of resistant like this. More so just a village was attacked and the caption say "Adamawa Villages"
Rest boss
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by ivolt: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
dettolgel:
Imagine if the resources and energy dedicated in hunting down Kanu and Sunday are channelled into eradication of BH by now BH would have been history.
Wow!
You know so much.
I wonder why the west haven't locate you yet, you would have taught them how to use "energy" to defeat Taliban,
Alqaeda and ISIS.

Talk is cheap.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by dettolgel: 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
ivolt:

Wow!
You know so much.
I wonder why the west haven't locate you yet, you would have taught them how to use "energy" to defeat Taliban,
Alqaeda and ISIS.

Talk is cheap.

Terrorist head slammer sighted. You will soon be killed by government troops.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by ivolt: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
dettolgel:

Terrorist head slammer sighted. You will soon be killed by government troops.

So, the government troops you hate so much and celebrate their deaths are no longer terrorists themselves?

How can the country progress when ignorant imbe ciles like you are in the majority and allowed to vote and even contribute to national discourse?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by dettolgel: 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
ivolt:

So, the government troops you hate so much and celebrate their deaths are no longer terrorists themselves?

How can the country progress when ignorant imbe ciles like you are in the majority and allowed to vote and even contribute to national discourse?

You terrorist head slammer are known for lies and deceit. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

When it comes to terrorist like you with mark of the beast from head slamming, I am good with whomever kill you.

But in your case our young Southern soldiers will kill you soon at least the will get some consolation from eliminating another inbred terrorist head slammer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Close Revenue Accounts With Banks – FG Orders Mdas / T.A Orji Gives Out 30 Cars To Abia Youths; Donates Bus To NANS Zone / Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.