Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed (19458 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Yobe, Kills Soldier / Many Killed By Gunmen In Omege, Ebonyi Village (Graphic Photo) / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by Tribalism123(m): 11:44am On Jul 07, 2021
Thank God Boss Mustapha was not around.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by Austindark(m): 11:44am On Jul 07, 2021
Borno state has been captured now they are ready for adamawa. They are having it easy peasy while the so called soldiers are intimidating unarmed peaceful civilians in the south. Misplaced priorities again.
Mazi NNAMDI KANU has warned the northern soldiers sent to the south that they will have no place to return to when the chaos is over. In no time we are all seeing the fulfilment of it.
Here is another example of a 'Southern siege' returnee below

https://www.nairaland.com/6637062/bandits-kill-samaila-army-officer

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by okeke6969: 11:44am On Jul 07, 2021
Our darling president is really working.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by Ikponga: 11:45am On Jul 07, 2021
Northern leaders keep on deceiving their selves
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by Spending123: 11:45am On Jul 07, 2021
Spending123:
Business men doing their daily business. Is non of my concern.

Me and my gangs rushing to the scene with our catapults.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by Saint99: 11:46am On Jul 07, 2021
Am i expecting any intelligence gathering and surveillance that will lead to any arrest or interception? No!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by ButterBerry: 11:46am On Jul 07, 2021
Welcome development ❕

This is family affair.
Abeg when is Today Europe semi final ❓
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by AntiBMC(m): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2021
This is all we hear everyday yet there is a govt in this so-called clowntry. When will bulhari finally treat these terrorists in the language they understand?
This is the same Boko Haram they claimed to have defeated numerous times. D last one, they said iswap defeated Bokoharam...now they are here again. We living in a jungle now where anything goes. The c0rpses in Aso Rock had d tym nd resources to go nd kidnap Kanu abroad. They had resources to send military to the East to kill innocents...but they suddenly become docile with these iswap/ Boko terrorists.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by Kingcalls: 11:48am On Jul 07, 2021
Our problem is not boko haram herdsmen bandits ...our problem is Nnamdi kanu ...so says this government

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 07, 2021
I remember when Boko haram terrorists were only burning churches and killing “infidels”.

More northerners have since joined the holy crusade to turn their parasitic region into a killing field.

Nice.

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by Harrymig1(m): 11:50am On Jul 07, 2021
God help us
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by mbahdi(m): 11:50am On Jul 07, 2021
Very good n commendable family business as usual
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by aspabay(m): 11:50am On Jul 07, 2021
Moferere:
Tomorrow, Lai will come and tell you that Boko Haram has been decimated

Of course, Boko Haram has been decimated, if it pains you, you can go and enlist with them.

Carrying out this kind of hit and run attack is a clear sign of a falling and failing group.

Their total end is near.

Nigeria shall previal.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by Ulunne777(f): 11:50am On Jul 07, 2021
Does Boko Haram want to finish the no the north needs for it's block votes come 2023?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by aspabay(m): 11:52am On Jul 07, 2021
Kingcalls:
Our problem is not boko haram herdsmen bandits ...our problem is Nnamdi kanu ...so says this government

With your intelligence, they are to wait till BH is totally wiped out before taking out another insurrection, abi?

Some of you are not even fit to head a home.

FG got the chance to take out Cownu and they did.

They got a chance against Sekau and they did.

All other enemies of Nigeria will soo n meet their doom.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by yudee233: 11:52am On Jul 07, 2021
Gradually the narration is changing back from Bandits to Bokoharam
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by Electrochemistry(m): 11:53am On Jul 07, 2021
Spending123:
Me and my gangs rushing to the scene with our catapults.
Me and my gangs: seize fire everybody.
Just a cash out system.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by Schprobs: 11:55am On Jul 07, 2021
etokhana:

https://saharareporters.com/2021/07/07/breaking-many-feared-killed-boko-haram-attacks-adamawa-villages

We dont care how many were killed all we want his power to remain north

Nnamdi kanu and sunday igboho is our probem

Thatz how cows citizens thinks
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:56am On Jul 07, 2021
I know this place ooo....close to Gombi LGA I serve during my NYSC days omni 2009/2010.

I just hope government will swiftly go after this guys....we are tired of hearing them killing innocent people!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by galaxy2020(m): 11:58am On Jul 07, 2021
Fake news, they just want to kidnap and make some money. Buhari will send police to arrest them
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by Emekaterry: 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
Southern governor's should pass a decree that will see to it that no southern soldier will be posted to north.Northern soldiers should be engaging Boko Haram afterall many northern soldiers are Boko Haram,they love Boko Haram,could u image that a someone in North yesterday sponsored a bill in his state house demanding all viewing centers in that state to be turn into Islamic school.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by VillagePipu: 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
Well, the North is not ready to tell itself the truth.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by November24(f): 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
Oh my North... If we talk Dem go say day we hate them
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by bigcasava1(m): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
God knows how to pay them whenever they kill innocent Igbo. Una go suffer
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by manunitedbabes: 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
It is well with Nigerians
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by Odinaka00(m): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
I was in my lounge watching CNN immediately I saw Nigeria on my tv screen, I knew it was gonna be bad news and I quickly changed the channel

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by plaetton: 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
aspabay:

With your intelligence, they are to wait till BH is totally wiped out before taking out another insurrection, abi?

Some of you are not even fit to head a home.

FG got the chance to take out Cownu and they did.

They got a chance against Sekau and they did.

All other enemies of Nigeria will soo n meet their doom.
Your people are eating grass, and you're here looking for enemies of Nigeria.
If there is a nation called Nigeria, then your enemy should be found in Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by Mayng01(m): 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
He said military fighter jets have engaged the terrorists with aerial bombardment.
And you tell me innocent people will not be killed. Smh.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed by aspabay(m): 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
plaetton:

[s]Your people are eating grass, and you're here looking for enemies of Nigeria.
If there is a nation called Nigeria, then your enemy should be found in Aso Rock.[/s]

You and all BH sympathizers shall be put to the utmost shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others / Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) / Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.