Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,139 members, 7,845,781 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu (2723 Views)

Full Video Of The Eastern Security Network By Nnamdi Kanu / Ex-Abia Finance Commissioner, Oriaku 'Dancing Naked In Market Square', By Nnamdi / IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by amc: 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
Any day I come back and tell you that you can go and hug Yoruba people and love them... that same day I please urge you to kill me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yny3uU5RhFk
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by amc: 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
fozapi:

This is fake stop posting fake news

I see you are ashamed? Fake news my bum bum.
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
amc:
Any day I come back and tell you that you can go and hug Yoruba people and love them... that same day I please urge you to kill me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yny3uU5RhFk

Ewu fulani run away
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by amc: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
If you are attending a Yoruba Church, you should be ashamed of yourself, anybody attending a Pentecostal Church with a Yoruba Pastor is an id1ot, a complete FOOL, an slowpoke...

...They are worse than BOKO HARAM, they are very very FOOLISH, if your Pastor is Yoruba, you are NOT FIT to be a human being...
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
amc:

I see you are ashamed? Fake news my bum bum.

Ashamed of what? Don't be stupid, I am proud of everything he said
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by amc: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
fozapi:

Ewu fulani run away

You don't like Fulanis?
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
amc:
If you are attending a Yoruba Church, you should be ashamed of yourself, anybody attending a Pentecostal Church with a Yoruba Pastor is an id1ot, a complete FOOL, an slowpoke...

...They are worse than BOKO HARAM, they are very very FOOLISH, if your Pastor is Yoruba, you are NOT FIT to be a human being...

Old news your divide and rule is dead on arrival, igbos and yorubas are allies now
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by amc: 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
fozapi:

Ashamed of what? Don't be stupid, I am proud of everything he said

Of course. IPOBians are just like their supreme leader - ethnic bigots and hate filled souls. grin
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by amc: 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
fozapi:

Old news your divide and rule is dead on arrival, igbos and yorubas are allies now

I see it on Nairaland. Allies indeed. grin
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by amc: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
99.9% of Igbo girls are prostitutes - Mazi "Nnamdi" Kanu 16 February 2013
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
amc:

Of course. IPOBians are just like their supreme leader - ethnic bigots and hate filled souls. grin

Take it or leave it Nigeria would break so you can remain in your bandits filled region with over 5million refugees
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
amc:

I see it on Nairaland. Allies indeed. grin

Fool, it is you fulanis that use yorubas monikers we already know you it work, go and Facebook and see real alliance
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
amc:
99.9% of fulani girls are prostitutes - Mazi "Nnamdi" Kanu 16 February 2013
Fixed
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by NAIJAilliterate: 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
fozapi:
I would keep saying it so it can sink inside the heads of efulefus, I never started as a fan of Nnamdi Kanu, but after Buhari happened my eyes became clear and after what happened with the street fighting judge and boom that was it for me, I knew then that I was not a Nigerian and Nigeria is a scam

If you don't like Kanu by now then you must get your brains checked but before that tell me, what did kanu do?

The army killed 28 unarmed people at Kanu's House and you can't win this argument with me, if you kill 28 unarmed people at my house I swear to god I would become a Taliban and and hunt you all and even the ICC would agree with me because none of those military men that killed those civilians have been jailed, not one

I am getting pissed already because the black man is wired to support the oppressor and not the oppressed and that is why ganduge,or what that fool calls himself would be seen on video stealing dollars and he went ahead to win a second term as governor, we are all mad in Nigeria.

The best quote I love from Kanu is.

They would send their soldiers to the southeast to kill us and we have would kill them(self-defense). They would die on Biafra soil and the remaining ones would have no home To return to because dangerous and harden criminals, marauders, dangerous terrorists from the Sahel would have taken over their land..it is already happening

That was one hell of a quote and today what is happening. Add your favorite Nnamdi Kanu quote below

I also liked the one where he talked about the black man and he said and I quote. I would never want to return to the world as a black man and the black man is not supposed to be in charge of a position that affects humanity, eg a judge

He was right look at the judiciary in Nigeria even the Quota system AGF Malami is supporting illegally kidnapping a british citizen from another country and this was why the Igbo Canadian Attorney General of Alberta Province blasted malami and called him A disgrace to the rule of law.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6r1Wtnm1JI

https://www.biafranboys.org/famous-quotes-by-nnamdi-kanu

I agree with you 200 percent the struggle must continue in the South East. It does not matter if Nnamdi Kanu is in jail we must continue to struggle until biafra is free
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by amc: 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
fozapi:

Take it or leave it Nigeria would break so you can remain in your bandits filled region with over 5million refugees

Who is stopping you from breaking up Nigeria? I wish you and your chums well. Just leave quietly and don't slam the door behind you.
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by amc: 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
fozapi:

Fixed

But that's not what Mazi "Nnamdi" Kanu said though? This thread is for his famous quotes. No need to alter them.

His exact words were...99.9% of Igbo girls are prostitutes - Mazi "Nnamdi" Kanu 16 February 2013
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by amc: 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
fozapi:

Fool, it is you fulanis that use yorubas monikers we already know you it work, go and Facebook and see real alliance

No need for the abuse. I am only posting his quotes just like you are.

But when are you going to kill Mazi "Nnamdi" Kanu for hugging Yorubas, since he gave the instruction to kill him.
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by amc: 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
Anybody that says Biafra will not come, will die
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
amc:
Anybody that says Biafra will not come, will die

Ise
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
amc:

No need for the abuse. I am only posting his quotes just like you are.

But when are you going to kill Mazi "Nnamdi" Kanu for hugging Yorubas, since he gave the instruction to kill him.

Fem
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
amc:

But that's not what Mazi "Nnamdi" Kanu said though? This thread is for his famous quotes. No need to alter them.

His exact words were...99.9% of fulani girls are prostitutes - Mazi "Nnamdi" Kanu 16 February 2013

Fixed again
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by lagdmark(m): 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
"Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones " when Nnamdi also say "we are going to burn down the zoo" he never knew he will be needing the zoo for shelter soonest.
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by amc: 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
Lucifer is a black man
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by amc: 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
When his sponsors were in power... grin

"What the terrorist are doing will only lead to the breakup of Nigeria and we do not want that"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlKqSJeHgRo&t=13s
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
lagdmark:
"Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones " when Nnamdi also say "we are going to burn down the zoo" he never knew he will be needing the zoo for shelter soonest.

Close mouth too many jihadist on this forum
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
amc:
When his sponsors were in power... grin

"What the terrorist are doing will only lead to the breakup of Nigeria and we do not want that"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlKqSJeHgRo&t=13s

Trash
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by amc: 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
White European people are more intelligent than black people in Africa
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
amc:
White European people are more intelligent than black people in Africa

Fact
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by amc: 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
From 6p.m. on the 29th, there will be no movement, this is not sit-at-home but no movement. If you are found outside from 6p.m. you are dead
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
amc:
From 6p.m. on the 29th, there will be no movement, this is not sit-at-home but no movement. If you are found outside from 6p.m. you are dead

Fact
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by Williemyself: 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
fozapi:
I would keep saying it so it can sink inside the heads of efulefus, I never started as a fan of Nnamdi Kanu, but after Buhari happened my eyes became clear and after what happened with the street fighting judge and boom that was it for me, I knew then that I was not a Nigerian and Nigeria is a scam

If you don't like Kanu by now then you must get your brains checked but before that tell me, what did kanu do?

The army killed 28 unarmed people at Kanu's House and you can't win this argument with me, if you kill 28 unarmed people at my house I swear to god I would become a Taliban and and hunt you all and even the ICC would agree with me because none of those military men that killed those civilians have been jailed, not one

I am getting pissed already because the black man is wired to support the oppressor and not the oppressed and that is why ganduge,or what that fool calls himself would be seen on video stealing dollars and he went ahead to win a second term as governor, we are all mad in Nigeria.

The best quote I love from Kanu is.

They would send their soldiers to the southeast to kill us and we have would kill them(self-defense). They would die on Biafra soil and the remaining ones would have no home To return to because dangerous and harden criminals, marauders, dangerous terrorists from the Sahel would have taken over their land..it is already happening

That was one hell of a quote and today what is happening. Add your favorite Nnamdi Kanu quote below

I also liked the one where he talked about the black man and he said and I quote. I would never want to return to the world as a black man and the black man is not supposed to be in charge of a position that affects humanity, eg a judge

He was right look at the judiciary in Nigeria even the Quota system AGF Malami is supporting illegally kidnapping a british citizen from another country and this was why the Igbo Canadian Attorney General of Alberta Province blasted malami and called him A disgrace to the rule of law.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6r1Wtnm1JI

https://www.biafranboys.org/famous-quotes-by-nnamdi-kanu

In my next life, I prefer to be a tree in the forest than to be a black man

Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by amc: 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
The greatest enemy of Nigeria is British government and some if its nationals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fear Of Aregbesola's Possible Decamping To PDP Grips Oyetola's Camp / See How Terrorists Are Killing Citizens Of South West Gradually / Fashola Has Performed Well– Gov Aliyu !

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.