Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders (9255 Views)

Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) / Gov Ugwuanyi And President Buhari At Inauguration Of Centre Of Excellence Univer / PMB Rlaxing In Poland With Govs, Ugwuanyi And Bello Pix (2) (3) (4)

Re: PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders by kkboy(m): 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
OEPHIUS:
Peoples Democratic Party (#PDP) Board of Trustees (#BOT) members, in a closed-door meeting with the #Governor of #Enugu State and leader of the PDP in the South East, His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi #Ugwuanyi, on the future of the party, at the Government House, Enugu.

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1473152369694990&id=100010007227700

Any attempt to accept deputy president will be visited with anger
Re: PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders by Mrjonah(m): 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
Maka ọdịmma Anambra State
Vote PDP
Vote VCO

Re: PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders by omenka(m): 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
I hope the agenda includes the need to reward the East with the part's presidential ticket given how much they've laboured for the party over the last two decades.
Re: PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders by Kosoco(m): 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
Much Ado About Nothing....
Re: PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders by achymmania: 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
You see!! South east governors still beliebve in one Nigeria than any other region. Everybody Dey do regional meeting regardless of party, dem Dey form PDP member.
Re: PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders by okorogodwin4(m): 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
Gana must go meeting
Re: PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders by Ugonna62: 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
I see ugwuanyi decamping to APC..infact i see PDP collapsing totaly in the south east.I also heard Godwing Maduka threatening to dump PDP to APC after he lost the PDP guber ticket,I am reliably informed that Ekweremadu is on his way to APC to contest for governor of Enugu in 2023,ikpeazu i was told has concluded arrangment to port to APC.i hope they dont regret this political prostitution,thou i dont blame them as PDP have prooved to be a very useless opposition party.and the noise maker in Rivers is not helping matters
Re: PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders by ThatFairGuy1: 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
Uguanyi is set to join the moving train.

PDP is dead and buried
Re: PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders by okofians(m): 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
Party that has no future, you guys are just wasting your resources and time.
Re: PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders by barcaboi(m): 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
YoungLionken:
Closed or open door,I don't see PDP winning the Presidential election, no credible candidate undecided...
None whatsoever
Re: PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders by samunaka: 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
alizma:
The governor knows better than them. The last thing he will accept is to go back to their level, unfortunately he is not certain that PDP will give him what it takes to move to the next and a higher level.
He has watched how several PDP member go underneath while those trying to be relevant are being drag in one way or the other.
You don't expect him to wait until someone start asking him "who is bankrolling your lifestyle" or turn Yahaya Bello's errand boy before he get sense.

What are you insunuating, are you telling us that the governor wants to catapult to the other side of the divide, tell us what we don't know stop speaking in tongues
Re: PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders by Benrosaria(m): 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
OEPHIUS:
Peoples Democratic Party (#PDP) Board of Trustees (#BOT) members, in a closed-door meeting with the #Governor of #Enugu State and leader of the PDP in the South East, His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi #Ugwuanyi, on the future of the party, at the Government House, Enugu.

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1473152369694990&id=100010007227700

Of what use is this meeting for?

Or do you guys plan to dump PDP for APC at once??

Lagos Citizens To Have State Identity Card In 2010 - Fashola / FG Summons Turkish Ambassador Over Detention Of Nigerian Students / Nkechi Ikpeazu Welcomes First Baby Of The Year In Abia, Pays Hospital Bills