Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Please Nairalanders Save A Dying Soul - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Nairalanders Save A Dying Soul (158 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? / Nairalanders Save Me From This Confusion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders Save A Dying Soul by Accountantikye(m): 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
Good day my lovely people of nairaland, please l come to you in the name of God, since last year up til now I have been looking for work, upto no avail, have applied to many vacancies through linkin and other platforms, still no positive respond, am a graduate of accounting after my service in year 2015, I worked for a distributing company, but the covid19 and its problems made the owner of the company, who is based abroad to close the firm.
Since last year, I have been doing some petty business, but seriously I need a job as the business needs some funding which I can't source for now, as federal government survival fund loan and nisral loan failed me, I had to lease my shop out,
Please be the one God will use to put a smile on my face, I have seen testimonies here and I believe I can still be one of the testifiers
Re: Please Nairalanders Save A Dying Soul by MITCHELL96: 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
Sorry man, hope you get soon, but this is why every Nigerian must have a skill, Nigeria can't help you, these politicians don't even think of creating employment, they just wanna extort money, take a look at USA, Joe Biden has created over 1.5 Million job opportunities since taking over as president, Just try and learn a skill, develop it and become a boss of your own, Me, I can paint, I can draw very well, I can sew, I can repair phones, I can barb, like I can do all these perfectly, the only problem I have is I don't know which one to take as my main work, and I'm a talented footballer too, which is my main priority now, the skills is just incase anything happens in football, like injuries and stuffs like that. Then I fall back to one of the skills.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dr Chuks Herbal Therapy And Research Citadel / The Kokorokomaster / Had Low JAMB Score? See How To Gain Admission With Low JAMB Score In 2021 / More Than What You Think!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.