Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

UK Passport Colour Has Changed From Red To Blue - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Passport Colour Has Changed From Red To Blue (1264 Views)

Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria / Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? / First-time Trip To UK With UK Passport: Please Advise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Passport Colour Has Changed From Red To Blue by BigShishi(m): 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
The UK Passport colour has changed from Red to Dark blue to reflect Great Britain's exit from the European Union and it no longer says European Union at the top.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKJOlEP4Jms
Re: UK Passport Colour Has Changed From Red To Blue by PrinceOfLagos: 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
Powerful passport
Re: UK Passport Colour Has Changed From Red To Blue by MITCHELL96: 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
Cool
Re: UK Passport Colour Has Changed From Red To Blue by BigShishi(m): 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Powerful passport

You tell no lies.. Last year I was in Cairo in Transit en route Naija and they almost did not want me to exit their yeye airport to go sightseeing even after I told them I had a visa.. Apparently it was because they saw my Naija paali when I brought out the red one they started smiling like camels

9 Likes

Re: UK Passport Colour Has Changed From Red To Blue by feelgoodstuffs(m): 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
BigShishi:

You tell no lies.. Last year I was in Cairo in Transit en route Naija and they almost did not want me to exit their yeye airport to go sightseeing even after I told them I had a visa.. Apparently it was because they saw my Naija paali when I brought out the red one they started smiling like camels

Lol wink
Re: UK Passport Colour Has Changed From Red To Blue by ObaKlaz: 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
green kpali, red blue kpali

Anywhere wey u wan go, we go migrate.
cheesy grin
Re: UK Passport Colour Has Changed From Red To Blue by seunny4lif(m): 2:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
I remember when I was travelling with my family and I showed all passports of everyone but immediately them see my Nigeria passport cheesy grin.
They just change face to for me like I be criminal cheesy
Our passport is useless and the worst was even S/Leone passport get mouth pass Nigeria passport.
I saw the way the were acting toward Nigeria passport holders in San Paulo and me was using S/Leone then was just drinking and smiling cheesy cheesy
Nigeria passport don suffer and soon we go need Visa to enter Ghana

BigShishi:

Re: UK Passport Colour Has Changed From Red To Blue by seunny4lif(m): 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2021
Just change the colour of your Nigeria passport to Red.
cheesy cheesy
feelgoodstuffs:

Lol Me sef want this passport oo bros wink
Re: UK Passport Colour Has Changed From Red To Blue by hammed71(m): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
seunny4lif:
I remember when I was travelling with my family and I showed all passports of everyone but immediately them see my Nigeria passport cheesy grin.
Our passport is useless and the worst was even S/Leone passport get mouth pass Nigeria passport.
I saw the way the were acting toward Nigeria passport holders in San Paulo and me was using S/Leone then was just drinking and smiling cheesy cheesy

How u take get Sierra Leone passport
Re: UK Passport Colour Has Changed From Red To Blue by seunny4lif(m): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
hammed71:
How u take get Sierra Leone passport
Na long story oooh
The passport don expired self
Re: UK Passport Colour Has Changed From Red To Blue by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
seunny4lif:

Na long story oooh
The passport don expired self
I'm patiently and eagerly waiting to hear from your chronicles
Re: UK Passport Colour Has Changed From Red To Blue by feelgoodstuffs(m): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
seunny4lif:
Just change the colour of your Nigeria passport to Red.
cheesy cheesy

Hahaha bro no make we exchange
Re: UK Passport Colour Has Changed From Red To Blue by NengiWIDEtoto: 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
Good.. So that fugitives like Nnamdi kunu and Sunday ogbono can't go to the UK anymore

1 Like

Re: UK Passport Colour Has Changed From Red To Blue by BigShishi(m): 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
seunny4lif:

Everything connected with Nigeria is bad grin
Re: UK Passport Colour Has Changed From Red To Blue by seunny4lif(m): 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
grin cheesy
To even waka inside Nigeria self na wahala
BigShishi:

Everything connected with Nigeria is bad grin
Re: UK Passport Colour Has Changed From Red To Blue by Cousin9999: 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
They changed it again.

1 Like

Re: UK Passport Colour Has Changed From Red To Blue by seunny4lif(m): 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
cheesy
Cousin9999:
They changed it again.
Re: UK Passport Colour Has Changed From Red To Blue by mytime24(f): 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
dem change am mayb as them don commot for EU embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Video: Here’s Why Planes Fly At 36,000 Feet / Greece Study Visa Requirements / We Can Help You Immigrate To Canada Or Study There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.