Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) (52081 Views)

Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US / Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion / Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by t2luv1: 4:19am On Jul 08, 2021
ogbosun:
Must all come from USA

Correction "Must all come from California". If California is a country, it will be the 5th largest economy in the world. Bigger than France. Lets that sink in. The Lone Star state (Texas) ain't doing too bad neither at 8th in the world. Someone once asked me to describe USA all I was able to come with is one word " POSSIBILITIES" that coming from a guy that attended Ebenezer Primary School Oke Ado, Ibadan, now designing/writing business application software for fortune 100 companies. Trust me I ain't complaining.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by PotatoSalad(m): 4:46am On Jul 08, 2021
AmuRubber:

Hmmm... And he called me Olodo!

Well, I'm not surprised your pea-sized brain failed to understand that I was only trolling.
First of all, a tithe is based on one-tenth of one's earnings or the increase arising from the profit of land and stock; therefore, it is not based on one's net worth like I purposely made some people believe in my previous post.
Secondly, if indeed you were as smart as you try to portray yourself, you ought to know that a moneybag like Jeff most likely has a small fraction of his hundreds of billion Dollars (~$211bn) sitting in his bank account — A fraction by far more than the $1bn Mayweather earned in the course of his active boxing career!
You must be too dumb to even imagine that Floyd Mayweather possibly has more cash in the bank than Jeff Bezos when it has already been confirmed by reliable sources that the latter holds 5% of his wealth in cash.

https://nairametrics.com/2020/12/12/world-richest-man-jeff-bezos-holds-5-of-his-wealth-in-cash/
Ite ofe. Learn to read to understand
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by hosuji88(m): 6:38am On Jul 08, 2021
���. Haha.. poverty na VANITY.. put it in ur head o... All na VANITY... No lose guard

NotKnown:
Waiting for the VANITY crew.

Is it your vanity?
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 08, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Still talking nonsense.
You obviously don't know the meaning of the word "median". You don't know the difference between average and median. Happens a lot in a forum like this - you won't know you're talking to mumu.
See below

I know what median is, I used average which has a better spread than median to cite an example. So that your dull brain can figure out how to know that median is not a data for knowing true standard of living in any country. Going to Google to download images of what you don't understand makes it more stupid.
Looking at the example you cited shows that you are not smart.
1,1,1,2,9,9 and 1.5,1.5,1.5,1.5,1.5 has the same median . In the latter wealth is evenly spread and that's translates to a better standard of Living for country B. In country has poor at extreme left and super rich at extreme right. So stop googling things you don't know their meaning.
How many homeless people have you seen in Kuwait or Saudi Arabia? Google professor.
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by Bighead95(m): 7:17am On Jul 08, 2021
If Nigerian govt create the condusive environment for the youth to showcase themselves in nigeria.......

I can bouyantly say nigerians will make top 10 in the list ...

Unfortunately business plans just dey leave inside the youth belle we no fit make the plan turn into reality...

Foolish government ... (God bless nigeria)
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by blacknoir: 7:29am On Jul 08, 2021
Just c how america fill list
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by Gerrard59(m): 8:59am On Jul 08, 2021
Quite a number of drunks and morons on this thread. As usual, people who do not understand simple economics.

In simple terms, his money is based on the stock price. If it falls, his net-worth does same and vice versa. Why does the US dominate the top ten list? The economy is highly diversified, resilient stock market, rule of law, promotes entrepreneurship, innovation, attracts the best and brightest and is the world's biggest (nominal GDP). So, it is expected that there would be more billionaires in the US than elsewhere including Germany, France, Japan or Brazil. China exceeds the US when one adds Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.

Can one become a dollar billionaire in Nigeria? Yes and no. https://www.nairaland.com/6390993/dont-relocate-billionaire-nigeria-fantasy

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by gly(m): 9:10am On Jul 08, 2021
ogbosun:
Must all come from USA

I dey tell you my brother.
The thing tire me. Or is it that others from developed country especially in the Eastern section of the world do not want to declare theirs?
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by Rick9(m): 9:57am On Jul 08, 2021
If they can just give me $1 Billion Dollars. Only.
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by NLmopol(m): 10:57am On Jul 08, 2021
BigDawsNet:
I kept on bragging to my hot girlfriend about how rich my father is.

They are married now lipsrsealed
You mean to say your step-mom?? Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by PrincessGlow: 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
NetValueFX:

I know what median is, I used average which has a better spread than median to cite an example. So that your dull brain can figure out how to know that median is not a data for knowing true standard of living in any country. Going to Google to download images of what you don't understand makes it more stupid.
Looking at the example you cited shows that you are not smart.
1,1,1,2,9,9 and 1.5,1.5,1.5,1.5,1.5 has the same median . In the latter wealth is evenly spread and that's translates to a better standard of Living for country B. In country has poor at extreme left and super rich at extreme right. So stop googling things you don't know their meaning.
How many homeless people have you seen in Kuwait or Saudi Arabia? Google professor.

So much mumu on this forum. Mr. Mumu, the data is not from Google, mumu. Google is just a search engine. The data is from people who's only job is to keep track of these types of info. And you know better than them, some ignoramus on Nairaland.
You ignorantly keep citing Kuwait and Saudi Arabia - countries famous for paying starvation wages to lower workers. Countries that don't even have minimum wages. In most states in US the minimum wage translates to $2,500 per month. Find out the unofficial minimums of Saudi and Kuwait, mumu.
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
PrincessGlow:

So much mumu on this forum. Mr. Mumu, the data is not from Google, mumu. Google is just a search engine. The data is from people who's only job is to keep track of these types of info. And you know better than them, some ignoramus on Nairaland.
You ignorantly keep citing Kuwait and Saudi Arabia - countries famous for paying starvation wages to lower workers. Countries that don't even have minimum wages. In most states in US the minimum wage translates to $2,500 per month. Find out the unofficial minimums of Saudi and Kuwait, mumu.
Lol... And you had the site URL given l to you as birthday gift? Too much Olukwu. Like I said stop googling stupidly and start looking for deeper research. If you had sense, by now you should have understood how standard of living is measured. Standard of living is not determined by minimum wage! Neither is it dependent on your median nonsense. It's a combination of so many data. America has the highest number of Billionaires in the world, that's the only valid point your level of understanding can handle. Stop dabbling into topics that is above your mental capacity oga google
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by PrincessGlow: 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
NetValueFX:

Lol... And you had the site URL given l to you as birthday gift? Too much Olukwu. Like I said stop googling stupidly and start looking for deeper research. If you had sense, by now you should have understood how standard of living is measured. Standard of living is not determined by minimum wage! Neither is it dependent on your median nonsense. It's a combination of so many data. America has the highest number of Billionaires in the world, that's the only valid point your level of understanding can handle. Stop dabbling into topics that is above your mental capacity oga google

Mumu, only you keep harping "standard of living", whatever your tiny brain thinks that means. This thread is about NUMBERS that anyone can verify. Not innuendos or annecdotes or hearsay. NUMBERS, mumu, numbers, stop talking nonsense! Now run along.
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Mumu, only you keep harping "standard of living", whatever your tiny brain thinks that means. This thread is about NUMBERS that anyone can verify. Not innuendos or annecdotes or hearsay. NUMBERS, mumu, numbers, stop talking nonsense! Now run along.
Lol... Grammar. No be only innuendos, na Nintendo. Na your type dey argue say Davido get 30billion.
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by Cumfest(m): 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
Chai!!!Make he just give me $100k. Make him follow man take hold body for this Pmb regime

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by hedonido: 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
pacespot:
Everything is based on stocks, tomorrow his net worth can crash to $150b, if you're used to trading forex and other CFD instruments, you will know how these billionaires are measured
But this guy can raise a draft of $50b tomorrow and his bank will honour it. That's really it. And that's all that it needs to be.
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by Gravity56: 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
And hunger wan to finish son of man . its well !!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes / How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke / Is It Possible To Reverse Money Sent To Wrong Account Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.