Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

7 Ultimate Guide To Run Paypal Successfully Without Limitations - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Ultimate Guide To Run Paypal Successfully Without Limitations (231 Views)

How To Operate USA PayPal Account Without Limitations / 6 Steps To Implement SAP GRC Successfully Without Breaking Your Bank / Popcorn Business In Nigeria | Ultimate Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Ultimate Guide To Run Paypal Successfully Without Limitations by Fashrobbin(m): 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
Paypal is a digital payment processor platform. It is widely used all over the world. Almost all website uses Paypal as a source to receive payments. The truth is, PayPal is inevitable if you intend to make your business go global.

There have been some misconceptions about PayPal for a long, how they block accounts, how people lose huge sums amount to them, e.t.c. The truth is, their security is on a high end, and if you ever think you can outsmart them, you will fall into their traps.

Here are a few tips you should follow to have your Paypal account healthy all the time.

1. IP/Proxy
As far as PayPal is concerned, using the best VPN or proxy, Paypal will still detect you. I have someone asked if using a sock5 proxy will work. The truth is, disabling X-forward, using closed ports, disabling java, and even as well blocking traffic not passing through the proxy is not a guarantee you won’t still get caught.

If you eventually bypass all this, you will still get caught through the reverse DNS that you are using a datacenter to run a proxy. The best way to use proxy successfully with PayPal is by buying a residential IP which is very costly, rare to get and most times, is not static but frequently changes after some hours of usage.

As for me, I use my Residential IP specifically on the MTN network. MTN still maintains a high level of static IP status and does not frequently change like other networks. You can also try out a good VPS for those that run USA accounts. Using a VPS has proven to be very efficient over time.

2. Dedicated Browser
I have heard different people ask which browser is the best to use for my PayPal. The answer is; all browser is good to run your PayPal. But it would be best if you dedicated a browser for your PayPal activities.

Don’t use the browser you use for PayPal to load heavy website cache and cookies, Please don’t use a browser that utilizes an inbuilt VPN. It might turns IP ON automatically and cause havoc to your PayPal account. And as well, try and bookmark your PayPal login URL so that you don’t get directed to another country login accidentally.

Read Remaining Articles: https://techfashy.com/2021/05/7-ultimate-guide-to-run-paypal-successfully-without-limitations.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Ultimate Guide To Run Paypal Successfully Without Limitations by paddyDIGITAL(m): 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
Impressive information.

RDP is many times preferable to VPN. Many location-based accounts like PayPal regularly ban accounts that use VPN. This is because VPN has leakage. But RDP system is untraceable. It comes with static IP.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Itune Card & Google Play Card $25,$50,$100 Above / How I Make My Posts Go Viral On Nairaland Without Ads. / What Are The Roles Of The World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.