Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu (66557 Views)

Kelechi Madu Asked To Resign Over Traffic Violation / Malami Replies Magu: I Will Gladly Testify Before Salami Panel / Buhari Congratulates Kaycee Madu On His Appointment As Minister In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Tochi3(m): 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
Malu, manamu, malamu, manamu, all na malu.

Reply of a cowmalu.

Grazing routes SAN

Nomadic Terrorist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by jaxxy(m): 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
Commentor:
Hope Nnamdi Kanu has mastered flagyl because na water water beans get am for the next 65 years.

The Uk will repatriate him. They need him to appear for House of Commons Biafra discussions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by rottennaija(m): 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
Broveens42:

Intelligent ? I'm highly disappointed

How is self determination treasonable felony? grin

No wonder dey no dey value our certificates outside

You people talk from the anus. Was self determination the formation of ESN and arming them? Was self determination the order to remove all police and military check point from the SE states? Was it the order to systematically remove and kill security architecture and agents respectively?

It's seams you people don't know what self determination is. Did Nnamdi Kanu declare war on Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Lunex(m): 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
Mallami should not show body languages of condemnation to somebody accused, not guilty yet of the cases filed against him...for goodness sake, he is the attorney general of the federation.
Let the law label him that after being charged and found guilty....
People talk about attacking police stations, killing of girls, possession of arms like they've seen all these with Nnamdi Kalu...
Let them bring all evidence to the court and not just rely on media..
This same media of Nigeria that I know very well...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Buckeyemedia1: 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
Kagd10:

Na your Fulani papa dropped out of school! I repeat Nigeria isn't bound by constitution! It's bound by 1914 amalgamation!
Certified illiterate is that what they taught you in the elementary & secondary school you attended? Zombie they told you amalgamation of 1914 you believed, they taught you of 1979, Amended 1999, you said it is a lie? Why believe one & doubt the other? Typical ignorant bush man, you want to pick what to choose & believe? Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Babaken(m): 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
He is. That's why I smh when some who claim to come from the south think all Northerners are feeble minded and intellectually inferior. The day they attend schools with rich ethnic diversity like you have in top schools like UNILAG, UI , ABU , they will understand.
make I hear all these ministers that push their children to foreign countries to buy result for them if North are brilliant as that why bring cut off marks down for them. Or brilliant only meant for rich kids children.

2 Likes

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by misano(m): 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Fulani mentality spit.

Malami is not even a real lawyer, he is Fulani con artist. #boycott2023election in the South East.

Let us all igbos boycott 2023 election.

No zoo elections in the south east.

#boycott2023elections in the south east. Post this on WhatsApp, Twitter and Facebook

Aboki dey form like Southerner. Trying to mislead the South.
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Fatalveli(m): 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
Malami, you are talking too much. Akeredolu go soon get your time now.

2 Likes

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Mitsurugi(m): 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
NGpatriot:

This is the problem with Igbos no matter where they are even inn Canada or on the surface iof the moon, they are collectively and mentally deranged, backward, criminally insane, bigoted and self-destructive.

Here we have a terrorist and a fugitive ordering the killings and beheading of his own people back in Nigeria including 10 innocent young girls beheaded for babalawo juju rubbish, innocent lives, other people's children, but this danegun abia kabukabu lawyer in Canada care less about his own people senselessly getting slaughtered by terrorists, his first instic is to defend a criminal, a terrorists and a fugitive?

In Canada, he won't dare defend a terrorist and a fugitive, but not when the terrorists and fugitive is ipob terrorist.

It's the same thing here in Nigeria and even right here on NL, Igbos are, all the same, they all carry the same water bottle for killers, terrorists and murderers even while the murderers and terrorists are busy slaughtering their own innocent children for babalawo voodoo..

Very sad..

But you are secretly pained this IPOB is in Canada shaa... Swear you are not or do not desire to leave this shit hole with your life! grin
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Hyperchi(m): 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
He is. That's why I smh when some who claim to come from the south think all Northerners are feeble minded and intellectually inferior. The day they attend schools with rich ethnic diversity like you have in top schools like UNILAG, UI , ABU , they will understand.

tell us what we want to hear, the day the south start attending school where 10 point is bigger than 220
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by ManOfCompetence(m): 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Fulani mentality spit.

Malami is not even a real lawyer, he is Fulani con artist. #boycott2023election in the South East.

#boycott2023elections in the south east. Post this on WhatsApp, Twitter and Facebook
How will this boycott be of any help to the south east please
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Sammerboi: 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
He still fail to disclose the country where Kanu was abducted. Nigeria now a laughing stock among its peers lol

2 Likes

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Abujason: 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-nnamdi-kanus-actions-treasonable-malami-replies-kelechi-madu/

Pesin wey no fit get job as a dish washer at McDonalds in Canada calling a respected minister names.
Just like his oga at the top, each time he opens his mouth shit go comot and he go enter trouble.
Only in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Broveens42(m): 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
hokafor:
This charge and Bail is teaching a queens counsel(QC). Law. Keep making a mocery of your self

No mind them. I dey shame for nija. He did not even address the fundamental issue raised by QC.. to clarify his arrest.
Till today wetin we dey hear na interception (which does not even mean arrest legally)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by annisy(f): 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
I can bet my life that 99% of Buhari cabinets can not get a job outside the shores of this nation where merit is the other of the day!! putting to the fact that they are all below average!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by plat02: 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
scribble:

He will disappear with his bitcoin and be browsing babes on Twitter

Mike Aondaoka do pass this one
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Kagd10: 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Certified illiterate is that what they taught you in the elementary & secondary school you attended?

It's what your almajiri Fulani papa taught you! Nigeria isn't bound by constitution. Sink that into your skull. Northern and Southern protectorates are bound by 1914 amalgamation, not by any stupid Constitution! Sink that into your Uselesss skull.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by KillMNKnow(f): 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
ManOfCompetence:

How will this boycott be of any help to the south east please
is already rigged against us... And we don't want zoo election in Biafra
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Navalsadiq(m): 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
Broveens42:

if you want to achieve biafra oga Nnamdi kanu should stop dragging other region into the biafra map that is where he missed it.If the Igbos want to go let them go.they should not drag other regions into their map.read the body language of most 99.9 percent of nigerians nobody wants to be a part of it

1 Like

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Gentlerespect76: 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
Malami: A clear case of pot calling kettle black
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by chiomzy86(f): 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-nnamdi-kanus-actions-treasonable-malami-replies-kelechi-madu/

My own question is this..is Quota system applicable in law schools too? ..
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Rochasstatue(f): 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
Kelechi Madu is a fool.
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Leo588(m): 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
Small god
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Sweeetheart(m): 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
KANU gave himself out so cheap that's why majority of Igbo aren't protesting against his illegal arrest

do you know how many families in East that are praying for a stop in destruction so far? the end of it is to tame him

ordering the killing of Igbo people all because they're in Nigeria securities really speak low of him

this useless govt are useless but he played himself in their hand
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by CarterIkonAllah(m): 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
Brilliant. Brilliant response from Malami
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Broveens42(m): 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
Navalsadiq:
if you want to achieve biafra oga Nnamdi kanu should stop dragging other region into the biafra map that is where he missed it.If the Igbos want to go let them go.they should not drag other regions into their map.read the body language of most 99.9 percent of nigerians nobody wants to be a part of it

Where did I say I wanted to achieve biafra in my post?

Again, 'no wonder dey no dey value our certificates'
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Abujason: 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
pongwa:
Malami is brilliant

Abeg ooo, based on wetin?
For attending an Ivy League law school or for having good understanding of law practices? Other than laws relating to cows, please educate us on his top legal pronouncements.

3 Likes

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by SparkGCP: 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Fulani mentality spit.

Hmmm... The current situation of the country is tiring but #boycott2023elections isn't the way forward. Do not throw away the baby with the bathwater instead rally round a candidate of your choice then push for a equity.
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by SavageResponse(m): 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
Broveens42:

Self determination does not give you the right to set the country on fire while in hiding in a safe haven!

3 Likes

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by IgboTyphoon: 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
Qouta system lawyer Malami has started overreaching himself simply because he succeeded in kidnapping Kanu but he shouldn't think he is free from repercussions

Real quota system “lawyer” that compares spare parts businessmen with Ak 47 carrying terrorists Fulani herdsmen.

Buhari the nepa certificate holder loaded all the security posts with headbangers and they have been busy going after Southerners while paying northern terrorist bandits. Imagine the quota system IG said “kill Southerners after all the report will come to my desk. And you know what I will do.”

They will not go free for all these crimes in the fullness of time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Navalsadiq(m): 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
Broveens42:

Where did I say I wanted to achieve biafra in my post?

Again, 'no wonder dey no dey value our certificates'
why them go value your certificate because your brain dey shake
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Thinkfree(m): 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
celeiyke:
Malami is obviously an empty brain. I am beginning to doubt how Nigerian law school produces lawyers and also how this title of SAN is bestowed on individuals.
you should explained reasons for this kind of inept and random point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony / Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot / 2nd Niger Bridge: This Is How It Look Like When It Finished - 3D Images & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.