Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu (66518 Views)

Kelechi Madu Asked To Resign Over Traffic Violation / Malami Replies Magu: I Will Gladly Testify Before Salami Panel / Buhari Congratulates Kaycee Madu On His Appointment As Minister In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by abysirius(m): 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
Brutality shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by seguno2: 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
omenka:
If Aondokaa didn't disappear after all he did, you think it is Malami that would?

Smh.

When last did you hear Aondoaka aka I don’t care
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by freemi(m): 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
Wonders shall never end
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Ugonna62: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
I cannot find any substance in all the jagons malamu spewd eventhough it took him 4 good days to come up with his so-called robust response,in order to study canadian law so he can respond to kelechi madu,thats a typical evidence of unitelligent student of law,malamu should have kept quite since he was not ready to tel us where and how kanu was arrested,you cannot invade sombodys home in a commando style with intention of extrajudicial killing and expect him not to jump (fence )not even bail and run for his life,malamu must know that not all Nigerians are as stupid and gullible as his Almajiri brothers whom he is tryin to impress and stop disgracing himself and the govt.he represents befor the global community,if he is so confident of himself and anquinted with the knowledge of local and international law as he claim he need not respond to somebody in faraway canada b4 he can do his job especially now that he has kanu in custody,the only thing we'r asking for is unbiase administration of justice for kanu.

4 Likes

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Buckeyemedia1: 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
Goldenurch:

Apparently he was fleeing for his life, since the Military came for a man whom the court granted bail, and who met all the conditions.
If the question is put before him, explanations shouldn't be far fetched, but going after a man, due to appear in court with the military not police, and most likely, without an arrest warrant can't be justified.

Oyibo slavery is optional, and I'm not in anyway under that..thanks
He was running for his life, I guess he is safe now in UGM custody? Did he write to the court to explain that, or he just regarded justice Binta Nyako as a zoo judge? He will be punished severely for contempt of Court.

1 Like

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Goldenurch(m): 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:

Treason
/ˈtriːz(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
noun
the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill, unlawfully separate or overthrow the sovereign or government.
"Mazi was convicted of felony treason.

Who did he betray and how?
Who did he attempt to kill and when?
Unlawfully seperate and overthrow? You and I know that he doesn't have that capacity.
Convicted? Hmmm
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Goldenurch(m): 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
He was running for his life, I guess he is safe now in UGM custody? Did he write to the court to explain that, or he just regarded justice Binta Nyako as a zoo judge? He will be punished severely for contempt of Court.

If he didn't write, then punishing him for contempt of court is in order, but treason? They need concrete facts and not social media broadcasts

2 Likes

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by zeyt: 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
Madu most be among Kanu financiers,he so mad now Kanu got caught and all his money are a waste. Poor Madu!
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by billyG(m): 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
How Malami be talking down on a Canadian minister of justice?I apologize on his behalf.
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Didi2d(m): 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
NGpatriot:

This is the problem with Igbos no matter where they are even inn Canada or on the surface iof the moon, they are collectively and mentally deranged, backward, criminally insane, bigoted and self-destructive.

Here we have a terrorist and a fugitive ordering the killings and beheading of his own people back in Nigeria including 10 innocent young girls beheaded for babalawo juju rubbish, innocent lives, other people's children, but this danegun abia kabukabu lawyer in Canada care less about his own people senselessly getting slaughtered by terrorists, his first instic is to defend a criminal, a terrorists and a fugitive?

In Canada, he won't dare defend a terrorist and a fugitive, but not when the terrorists and fugitive is ipob terrorist.

It's the same thing here in Nigeria and even right here on NL, Igbos are, all the same, they all carry the same water bottle for killers, terrorists and murderers even while the murderers and terrorists are busy slaughtering their own innocent children for babalawo voodoo..

Very sad..

Sincerely, I have learnt a lot on this nairaland. I have come to realize that many of us here are bias.
In fact been bias has blinded the reasoning of Nigerians, we support blindly, even when it's clear that an individual or group of persons are wrong but because they're from our so-called ethnic group we tend to loose our senses.
Without anyone telling me I can never support the style and medium in which nnamdi KANU to in fighting for freedom even if it's his right. This guy ordered his followers to kill and destroy, even in the same East he comes from, and some easterners are still support his pattern.

The same thing goes to the northerners, even when they know that the federal government ain't taken the fight against banditry, Fulani herdsmen and even the all time boko haram war serious, but still they go about singing their praise.

May God help us, I still don't understand the way we blacks behaves sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by NGpatriot: 8:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:
There is no substance in Malami's response, just hot air as usual.

- Malami did not show that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu re-arrest was anything short of state sanctioned kidnapping. Even fugitives have rights.

- Malami did not show that no law was broken in the so called extradiction of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

- Malami, finally, failed to show that Canada would have acted the same way if the roles were reversed.

So in essence, Malami just wasted an opportunity to explain government's position; and chose instead to massage his ego as a typical half-baked professional would do.

Let's keep waiting for substance.

This is another example of the usual ipob ignorance, lack of worldly understanding of international laws and diplomatic decorum.

You and the kabukabu ipob lawyer in Canada cluelessly and ignorantly assumed that the FG of Nigeria and the Nigerian intelligence agencies owe you any explanations, intelligence gathering and operational methods when in fact they don't owe you anything.

In America where you copied democracy from, their intelligence agencies don't share operational details and methods with the general public or any terrorist lawyer masquerading as a real lawyer, but they brief the Congressional select committee on intelligence, that's all.

I've never seen Americans running like a chicken with their heads cut off shouting and lamenting while demanding from the CIA, NSA or FBI how they tracked and apprehend some worthless, saddistic and barbaric terrorists.

Now, to address the dumb and idiotic ipob lawyer in Canada.

Have you and that dumb ipob lawyer in Canada asked yourselves why the country Nigeria kidnapped the terrorist from is not ranting, raving, recalling their ambassador and raging about how Nigeria broke their laws and trampled on their sovereignty when they kidnapped a terrorist on their soil without their knowledge or any clearance from their government?

Common sense did not tell you and that kabukabu ipob lawyer in Canada that the country in question is in possession of an official record of his entry and exit by whatever means?

Common sense did not tell you and that ipob kabukabu lawyer in Canada that the Nigerian government put out a valid international arrest warrant via Interpol to arrest and detain that fugitive terrorist?

Diplomatically, you can not illegally detain or kidnap on any foreign soil without massive diplomatic and global condemnation and rebuke and so far, not a single outcry from any country about Nigeria kidnapping people on their soil.

Obviously, it was done covertly with tacit knowledge and approval of the country in question and the Interpol.

You people need to leave your village sometimes, but it really makes no difference because the olodo lawyer in Canada took his village mentality with him to Canada.
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Buckeyemedia1: 8:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
Goldenurch:

Who did he betray and how?
Who did he attempt to kill and when?
Unlawfully seperate and overthrow? You and I know that he doesn't have that capacity.
Convicted? Hmmm
Your asking me all these questions, his followers are lunatics, believing they can actualize m an imaginary Biafra without going fowl of the law, This Constitution is supreme and its provisions shall have binding force on the authorities and persons throughout the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

(2) The Federal Republic of Nigeria shall not be governed, nor shall any persons or group of persons take control of the Government of Nigeria or any part thereof, except in accordance with the provisions of this Constitution. (Are ipob’s actions in accordance with the provisions of the constitution)

(3) If any other law is inconsistent with the provisions of this Constitution, this Constitution shall prevail, and that other law shall, to the extent of the inconsistency, be void.

2. (1) Nigeria is one indivisible and indissoluble sovereign state to be known by the name of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (So who Are does shouting Biafra in Nigeria)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by superjab247: 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
pongwa:
self determination should never lead to instigating violence and calling for forceful take over of authority. There's a way things are done everywhere in the world. Moreover, our constitution forbids that so ultimately, our problem is the law
Then why did the FG deny ipob referendum?
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by spycamera: 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
E don dey use Madu shine as if e sabi anything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by billyG(m): 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
Erickman:
When people will be saying Nnamdi Kanu jumped bail I just laughed. We are in Democracy and everything have processes and not as you think. It is about the rule of law. Now let look at the case under review:
1. Nnamdi Kanu was lawfully granted bail in 2017.
2. The presidency said he violated his bail conditions.
3. The Nigeria Army invaded his house to kill or adopt him why he was still enjoying his bail.
4. He escape from danger to undisclosed location.
5. Questions:
a. Which law on earth stop one from escaping from danger, especially the one that will lead to one's death?
b. If Kanu really violated his bail conditions as claimed by the Nigeria government, do they approach court to revoke his bail before invading his house?
c. Is there any part of Nigeria constitution that gives the federal government the power to invade citizens house with Nigeria Army.
d. Is there any law on earth that stopped one from escaping danger, especially the one that may lead to your death?
If you approach court just because you are angry with someone, you may lose your case. Federal government has no case against this guy, just pure intimidation. I will educate you on the implications of the kidnap that they are calling extradition tomorrow. But I can assure you that the government case against Kanu is weak.
Salient questions....if government kidnap citizens,army invades a citizen house without a warrant of arrest is that not terrorism.
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by omimigaius(m): 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
Malami is not even a real lawyer, he is Fulani con artist. #boycott2023election in the South East.

Let us all igbos boycott 2023 election.

No zoo elections in the Biafra.

#boycott2023elections in the south east. Post this on WhatsApp, Twitter and Facebook.

We say no to zoo election in Biafra. [/quote]

Your moniker has betrayed your comment, smells of Hypocricy.
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Goldenurch(m): 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Your asking me all these questions, his followers are lunatics, believing they can actualize m an imaginary Biafra without going fowl of the law, This Constitution is supreme and its provisions shall have binding force on the authorities and persons throughout the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

(2) The Federal Republic of Nigeria shall not be governed, nor shall any persons or group of persons take control of the Government of Nigeria or any part thereof, except in accordance with the provisions of this Constitution.

(3) If any other law is inconsistent with the provisions of this Constitution, this Constitution shall prevail, and that other law shall, to the extent of the inconsistency, be void.

2. (1) Nigeria is one indivisible and indissoluble sovereign state to be known by the name of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

In all these, Nnamdi Kanu and his followers don't have the capacity, nor have they actually attempted to divide Nigeria.
Nigeria can't be divided by discussions in small groups.

Niger Delta guys always threaten to shut down production of crude, just to get the government at the discussion table. No one called that treason.

This government gave too much importance to Kanu, who has little or no influence in the administrative runnings of the south East.
UGM can always be tracked down, and there isn't any confirmed links with Kanu yet.

Southeastern Nigeria participates in all national
activities, unhindered by Kanu and his followers, so he isn't a high level threat. At least not yet.

They can convict him for some other crimes, because he has caused some stir, but treason may not fly.

You even acknowledged the fact that Biafra is still in it's imaginary phase
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Buckeyemedia1: 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
billyG:

Salient questions....if government kidnap citizens,army invades a citizen house without a warrant of arrest is that not terrorism.
It is true, go & report the law to itself wise man, because a fugitive that jumped bail needs what from the court? Keep mocking yourself in grand illusive deception.
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by CapitalCee(m): 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
billyG:
How Malami be talking down on a Canadian minister of justice?I apologize on his behalf.

He is a Alberta province commisioner . Not canada minister of Justice

2 Likes

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by dederocs(m): 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
The Minister should focus on Canada.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Goldenurch(m): 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:

(2) The Federal Republic of Nigeria shall not be governed, nor shall any persons or group of persons take control of the Government of Nigeria or any part thereof, except in accordance with the provisions of this Constitution. (Are ipob’s actions in accordance with the provisions of the constitution)

2. (1) Nigeria is one indivisible and indissoluble sovereign state to be known by the name of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (So who Are does shouting Biafra in Nigeria)

Shouting Biafra isn't actualising Biafra..it takes a whole lot more.
Elections still hold in the southeast, despite the shouts
Government still makes money from that region despite the shouts
Freedom of speech is also enshrined in that constitution
That region is fully represented at the national assembly

So what are the "shouts for Biafra" going to do?

Finally I guess you should take a look at some of the UN laws, and rights so you understand that Nigeria is not a cult, being a member nation.
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by AyakaDunukofia: 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
It actually took the dullard Mallam FOUR DAYS to only come out with a snippet of the Canadian constitution he stupidly thought suited him. Unrelated to the reason why Mr Kanu had to jump bail and the very circumstances in which he was arrested. I could sense how jealous he was about the Attorney General of the Government of Alberta. A position gotten out of merit, he knows he can't dream of.

A case of real Attorney General v zoo Attorney General.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by ledaman: 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
princechiemekam:
This product of quota system dey even call person empty vessel. I laugh in Swahili.
but he was called to Bar to practice you can't take that away from him.

1 Like

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Buckeyemedia1: 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
CapitalCee:

He is a Alberta province commisioner . Not canada minister of Justice
Who will dash him Minister of Justice for Canada?
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by billyG(m): 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
It is true, go & report the law to itself wise man, because a fugitive that jumped bail needs what from the court? Keep mocking yourself in grand illusive deception.
What did d army invade his house for?
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by bjtinz: 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
Yes this will not go down well with many, but let's face it, Malami gave him an upper cut here.

1 Like

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Buckeyemedia1: 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
AyakaDunukofia:
It actually took the dullard Mallam FOUR DAYS to only come out with a snippet of the Canadian constitution he stupidly thought suited him. Unrelated to the reason why Mr Kanu had to jump bail and the very circumstances in which he was arrested. I could sense how jealous he was about the Attorney General of the Government of Alberta. A position gotten out of merit, he knows he can't dream of.

A case of real Attorney General v zoo Attorney General.
Don’t mind that Criminal at least he can see things more clearly in UGM’s holding facility in Abuja, he will explain what he did with their donation money? Criminal one man Government.
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Buckeyemedia1: 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
billyG:

What did d army invade his house for?
Why ask me, did I ever claim to be Military intelligence? He should have waited to find out, I hearsay is not an excuse in Court, he was the one that begged the court repeatedly for bail, if he knew he wasn’t safe on the outside, he should have just jejely gone back into incarceration for safe custody, he has no excuse.
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by DonCandido(f): 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
Malami, e don do!

No kill am now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by AyakaDunukofia: 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
Kelechi "Kaycee" Madu (born 1974) is a Nigerian-Canadian lawyer and politician who is the current Minister of Justice and Solicitor General of Alberta since August 25, 2020.

The Honourable
Kaycee Madu
QC MLA

[img] https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaycee_Madu [/img]

2 Likes

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Banmeallday: 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
MALAMI MUST GO!

EVerything supporter of APC must go. They are in all top positions and you see the millions starving, the killings and kidnapping every blessed day....all because they feel they are born to rule and not born to develop...

Sad for Black Africa
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by BlackLaw: 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
Malami in trying to portray himself as learned, has exposed himself to be an over confident ignoramus.

The justice minister's point was with respect to the way Nnamdi Kanu was kidnapped (arrested) from a foreign country without undergoing any extradition process as required by international law.

Malami and the entire Federal Government have set an incredibly bad precedent. And they forget that power is transient.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / The Big Stones Abia Government Is Using In The 'Operation Zero Portholes' (Photo / Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.