Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu (66540 Views)

Kelechi Madu Asked To Resign Over Traffic Violation / Malami Replies Magu: I Will Gladly Testify Before Salami Panel / Buhari Congratulates Kaycee Madu On His Appointment As Minister In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Broveens42(m): 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ayomivic:

I don't think Malami is a lawyer. They should examine him

Hahahaha
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by dmbb: 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
This stupid useless man is among the people contributing money to Kanu for his terrorist agenda secretly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by syncho75: 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
The right of a people to self-determination is a cardinal principle in modern international law (commonly regarded as a jus cogens rule), binding, as such, on the United Nations as authoritative interpretation of the Charter's norms.

It states that people, based on respect for the principle of equal rights and fair equality of opportunity, have the right to freely choose their sovereignty and international political status with no interference.
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Buckeyemedia1: 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
Broveens42:

Again I ask how is self determination treasonable felony? But you resorted to insults grin
Explain what you understand of what so called self determination means? Not just follow follow rhetoric illiterate talk.
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Yankee101: 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
Timon4real:
So in his audio and video broadcast you saw him display arms or tell certain people to pick up arms to kill Innocent people?

Kanu is finished

Bring another gist
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by MadamExcellency: 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
NGpatriot:

[s]
This is the problem with Igbos no matter where they are even inn Canada or on the surface iof the moon, they are collectively and mentally deranged, backward, criminally insane, bigoted and self-destructive.

Here we have a terrorist and a fugitive ordering the killings and beheading of his own people back in Nigeria including 10 innocent young girls beheaded for babalawo juju rubbish, innocent lives, other people's children, but this danegun abia kabukabu lawyer in Canada care less about his own people senselessly getting slaughtered by terrorists, his first instic is to defend a criminal, a terrorists and a fugitive?

In Canada, he won't dare defend a terrorist and a fugitive, but not when the terrorists and fugitive is ipob terrorist.

It's the same thing here in Nigeria and even right here on NL, Igbos are, all the same, they all carry the same water bottle for killers, terrorists and murderers even while the murderers and terrorists are busy slaughtering their own innocent children for babalawo voodoo..

Very sad..[/s]

This thing reminds me of people suffering from declining IQ.

You and Mallam are accusing Nnamdi Kanu of Incitement but Fulani herdsmen, their tribesmen supporters and Buhari are committing genocide across Nigeria with impunity.

You think the world is daft like Fulani herdsmen and Buhari not to understand the music your tribesmen are playing across Nigeria?

This is Nigeria, It is Fulanis that will lose in the long run. You have no homeland neither are you indigenous to Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Buckeyemedia1: 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
dmbb:
This stupid useless man is among the people contributing money to Kanu for his terrorist agenda secretly
Na them, & the Ethiopian/Kenya Airways narcotics cartel, the barons Mazi went to collect money from that set him up with the Kenyan & Federal Government, has mazi told the world what he went to do in Kenya?
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by JohnOkolo: 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by pongwa(m): 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
Yes it is, the self determination under UN charter does not incorporate violence. That's terrorism, call for referendum, if refused, call your political office holders from your region.
lexy2014:

How are things done everywhere in d world? Is this govt doing things d way things are done everywhere in d world? Does d govt recognize d rights of nigerians for self determination? Since u say d constitution forbids self determination, does d constitution permit banditry and wanton kidnapping? Is d nigerian govt not a signatory to d UN charter article 1 which recognizes d right to self determination?
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by chrisvic007: 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Fulani mentality spit.

Malami is not even a real lawyer, he is Fulani con artist. #boycott2023election in the South East.

Let us all igbos boycott 2023 election.

No zoo elections in the Biafra.

#boycott2023elections in the south east. Post this on WhatsApp, Twitter and Facebook.

We say no to zoo election in Biafra.

We support this move 100%. No elections in the south east in 2023. Let the Igbo show Nigeria pepper.

The Igbo can up the game; they can all burn the useless voter cards belonging to the zoo. I support them 100% on this move as well.
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by oilyngbati(m): 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
God bless Malami for this educative reply. The fact of the matter is that lamidi cownu has killed Nigerian law enforcement officers and that’s a death sentence. Can you kill any Canadian law enforcement officer and not be prosecuted? The answer is no!
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Superboss: 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
Malami has not hidden the fact that his a product of a quota system and as such has noting sensible to say .
Can he challenge that learned lawyer for a legal debate?
Whenever I see Malami, Tanko Mohammed, dat supreme court native doctor and Mohammed Buhari what comes to my mind is how cows are moving in their brains.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by lapazi(m): 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
pongwa:
Malami is brilliant

That was actually a brilliant response
I didn’t expect it because I rate him very low!

4 Likes

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Buckeyemedia1: 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
Superboss:
Malami has not hidden the fact that his a product of a quota system and as such has noting sensible to say .
Can he challenge that learned lawyer for a legal debate?
Whenever I see Malami, Tanko Mohammed, dat supreme court native doctor and Mohammed Buhari what comes to my mind is how cows are moving in their brains.
Those same cows that apprehended the flying parrot, Who is not a guest of the Zoo Keeper l?
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by pongwa(m): 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
syncho75:
The right of a people to self-determination is a cardinal principle in modern international law (commonly regarded as a jus cogens rule), binding, as such, on the United Nations as authoritative interpretation of the Charter's norms.

It states that people, based on respect for the principle of equal rights and fair equality of opportunity, have the right to freely choose their sovereignty and international political status with no interference.

is that all? Because I cannot see violence as a means to attain self determination

1 Like

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Tloc(m): 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
Liebermantic:

You're not an Igbo .You must be high on drugs

Don't mind the IDIAAT! He has taken too much cow PISS!!
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Malami thinking of himself like a god now...
After 2023,he will disappear to one Islamic country to shield him from multiple probe & charges.

Those 102,000 bitcoins he owns will come out by force.
Quota system criminal like him.

Awa "oyel" money crew,una good morning grin
You totally derailed from the topic which he demonstrated high level of competence and resort to your usual ethno-religious hatred. Daft!
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by dmbb: 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Na them, & the Ethiopian/Kenya Airways narcotics cartel, the barons Mazi went to collect money from that set him up with the Kenyan & Federal Government, has mazi told the world what he went to do in Kenya?
They are gradually exposing themselves stupid people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
pongwa:
self determination should never lead to instigating violence and calling for forceful take over of authority. There's a way things are done everywhere in the world. Moreover, our constitution forbids that so ultimately, our problem is the law
Self determination should not lead to instigating violence.
You have decided to edit the whole story,started analysing from the middle as if Ipob and even non members were not being killed for just having their meetings, gatherings even without being armed.
Just like it is happening to Igboho now.
You guys can never stop deceiving yourselves.
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by pongwa(m): 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
Abujason:

Abeg ooo, based on wetin?
For attending an Ivy League law school or for having good understanding of law practices? Other than laws relating to cows, please educate us on his top legal pronouncements.
I don't think you read and digested his reply to that Canadian Lawyer

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
princechiemekam:
This product of quota system dey even call person empty vessel. I laugh in Swahili.
Haven't u see the difference between the so called quota system u claim and ur empty headed lawyer?
Hatred or ethno-religious bigotry isn't a choice, better wake up from this Stone age mentality.

1 Like

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
NacoAba:
Have you send the rice and beans to the bandits??

Ask a reasonable question next time and try and be patriotic for once. Kanu and bandit are on the same path
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Buckeyemedia1: 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
dmbb:

They are gradually exposing themselves stupid people
FG will soon add trafficking narcotics to his charges, with the intent to distribute in South Eastern Nigeria, I know Kenyan immigration for Jomo Kenyatta Airport for done check em yellow yansh well Well.
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by AK481(m): 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
Broveens42:

Intelligent ? I'm highly disappointed

How is self determination treasonable felony? grin

No wonder dey no dey value our certificates outside

The dullard said the kidnapping was legal

He also said ,he who come to equity must come with clean hands .

The illiterate lawyer that compared herdsman to spare part dealer

The goat that addressed us in house first before journalists begged him to address us in English
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Mayeldah(m): 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
This idiot quota system SAN will be showing himself.

When it comes to Fulani criminals and bandits he will disappear.

Fulani bandits have abducted over 1000 students from schools this year alone, killing some in the process of these abductions

yet Malami and the lifeless vegetable in Aso rock have not prosecuted any of them. None has been arrested.

Fulanis won't be president of Nigeria forever!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by pongwa(m): 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
Baawahala:
Self determination should not lead to instigating violence.
You have decided to edit the whole story,started analysing from the middle as if Ipob and even non members were not being killed for just having their meetings, gatherings even without being armed.
Just like it is happening to Igboho now.
You guys can never stop deceiving yourselves.
this 'you guys' syndrome should stop. We are trying to have an intellectual discussion here. I don't represent anything political. Igboho will definitely win his case. They just want to silence him
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by pongwa(m): 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
IgboTyphoon:

You and who signed up for your so- called kwanstitution??
the one me and you inherited from our colonizers
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by vioment: 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
Has malami ever condemned hisba or sharia law?

They shield their Islamist agendas and condemn others.

Malami and Oga Buhari should use that same energy and be critical of Islamist hisba and sharia law.

Am not an Nnamdi kanu's supporter but I can't condemn him or his ideology followers, because it is clear as day that you Islamist are hypocrites and worse than anything kanu has done or incited.
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by pongwa(m): 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
What makes him brilliant? So as a defender of law he claimed to be, if someone jump bail, he will use illegal way to bring him back to face justice? If he knows the law about arresting a fugitive, let him make it public on how they arrest Kanu.
I am going to react to this
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Buckeyemedia1: 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
pongwa:
I am going to react to this
A fugitive like Mazi on the run, has no rights when apprehended, other than the right to remain silent. If it was yankee, they would have repatriated him with white jumpsuit hands & legs chained to his waist. Nuisance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Timon4real(m): 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
Lol
Yankee101:

Kanu is finished

Bring another gist
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Depressed101: 7:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
pongwa:
this cracked me up, I am now 51.
makes it worst, read my post again, I meant and not are

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter / Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift / Fashola Emerges Most Popular Ministerial Nominee - NOIPolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.