Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu (66639 Views)

Kelechi Madu Asked To Resign Over Traffic Violation / Malami Replies Magu: I Will Gladly Testify Before Salami Panel / Buhari Congratulates Kaycee Madu On His Appointment As Minister In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Minjim: 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
I don't know what they mean by there is no legality?

Can't was handed to Nigeria by Kenyan authority.
How they arrested him is not our biz but they know he's a fugitive here and they gave him to us.

Is Kanu not a fugitive?
Is he not behind the killings in the East?
Didn't he jump bail?

So if a country somewhere illegally arrest him for us, we should be questioning the legality?
Was it Nigerian police that arrested him illegally?

4 Likes

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Babisha10(m): 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
That one na una headache
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by fotadmowmend(m): 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
Kanu didn't jumped bail. He ran for his dear life. Nigerian army allegedly attacked his home and he had to run.
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Babisha10(m): 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Fulani mentality spit.

Malami is not even a real lawyer, he is Fulani con artist. #boycott2023election in the South East.

Let us all igbos boycott 2023 election.

No zoo elections in the Biafra.

#boycott2023elections in the south east. Post this on WhatsApp, Twitter and Facebook.

We say no to zoo election in Biafra.
that one na una headache
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Erickman: 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
[quote author=billyG post=103474547]
Salient questions....if government kidnap citizens,army invades a citizen house without a warrant of arrest is that not terrorism.

It is a pure terrorist act by government to that citizen
Although It is obvious that federal government has no regard to rule of law

Do you know that court granted Nnamdi Kanu bail in several occasion in 2017 but federal government bluntly refused to let him go that maid him to stay 2years without trial

What a bad government we have in this country
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Babisha10(m): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
princechiemekam:
This product of quota system dey even call person empty vessel. I laugh in Swahili.
yeah he have to cos he knows the law more than the other
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Laslaslala: 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
ddippset:
So what Nnamdi Kanu says on Twitter and radio biafra, that is what you call self determination?
Stop being hopelessly ignorant
Do u know how long ipob tried peaceful means
What the stubborn idiots like is force and other crude means which ipob served the
Negotiate they said no
Grant referendum no
The noise propaganda etc ipob used has made their voice heard by force even far countries of d world
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Jaqenhghar: 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Malami thinking of himself like a god now...
After 2023,he will disappear to one Islamic country to shield him from multiple probe & charges.

Those 102,000 bitcoins he owns will come out by force.
Quota system criminal like him.

Awa "oyel" money crew,una good morning grin
You honestly believe he will disappear cone 2023. LOL. A man that has already suggested that the constitution be suspended and you think his boss will step down 2023. Una never see anything. SMH
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by abubkhr: 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
All hail Malami the Mazi slayer
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
See aboki, quota system. Calling a hard working canadian citizen empty vessel. I laugh in swahili grin grin..
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by UnabashedIPOB: 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
Why, as a lawyer, would Madu support a fugitive who jumped bail and accused of terrorism and treasonable felony? What stopped Madu from voicing out dissent on the atrocities of Kanu and their group?"

First of all, Mr. MUMU MALAMI, being a graduate of Sharia law does not make you a legal scholar and your appointment to AG of the ZOO is not by any means on MERIT. You were simply chosen because of your FULANI ethnicity. It's without a doubt that your behavior and public pronouncements have shown you to be uneducated, ill informed and totally bereft of any knowledge of the law.

Secondly, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (MNK) was NEVER a fugitive. Had he been a fugitive, why was he not on the list of fugitives wanted by the INTERPOL or did you in your lack of knowledge of proper CRIMINAL LAW PROCEDURE failed to file and follow the proper protocol to let the international community know that he was a fugitive? Either way, it shows your lack of knowledge of the law. In fact, you're a M0R0N as far as the legal profession is concerned.

Thirdly, MNK NEVER JUMPED BAIL. You and your BRITISH FULANI government paid media networks and keyboard warriors on different forums can try as much as you like to change the narrative to suit your EVIL agenda. The fact still remains that the government had no case against him hence they tried to ASSASINATE him before his court date. If you're an intelligent man and an erudite legal scholar, you should have known that but for the ATTEMPT on his life, MNK would have appeared before the court to DEFEND the BOGUS charges levelled against him. In no country that CLAIMS to be a DEMOCRACY have I seen such illegal act and blatant disregard for the rule of law.

Finally, Mr. MUMU MALAMI, as an attorney myself, permit me to say that you're a TOTAL DISGRACE to the legal profession and to the country which you represent. You're not fit to be wearing the toga of the legal profession. If Nigeria is a country where the law is respected, you deserve to lose your Law License.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Valike2008: 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
after4:
nonsense and ingredient, what stops them from attending UNILAG, UNN, UI? is it with a cut of mark of 2 for the north and 134 for enugu? you don't know what you did to yourself with the quota system. No be to sit down for inside office talk nonsense be the issue, malami will soon be asked to defend his actions at the international criminal court, make hem speak all these nonsense law wey no hold water. you think sey they no get extradition law, even in kenya that they kidnapped MNK. Malami get mouth dey talk were people commot from nigeria to another mans land, proved his worth and became a minister of justice and one quota system malami who became a minister for one mennaquine dey talk, one day that pilot CJN mah go bring mouth for were people dey talk. guy, no matter what you are, if you cant prove your worth among the committee of nations, you are nothing.just like that one way be appeal court judge go ICC go get last. you go soon understand wetin quota system do unah

He got those details from online, then his learned secretary then composed and sent it out, aboki can't stand and say all these

2 Likes

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
Broveens42:

Intelligent ? I'm highly disappointed

How is self determination treasonable felony? grin

No wonder dey no dey value our certificates outside
Self determination,, and hundreds of police killed?
You try

1 Like

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

You honestly believe he will disappear cone 2023. LOL. A man that has already suggested that the constitution be suspended and you think his boss will step down 2023. Una never see anything. SMH
So what re you saying in essence? That Buhari intends to continue fter 2023?
All these una bear parlor analysis enh
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
Laslaslala:

Stop being hopelessly ignorant
Do u know how long ipob tried peaceful means
What the stubborn idiots like is force and other crude means which ipob served the
Negotiate they said no
Grant referendum no
The noise propaganda etc ipob used has made their voice heard by force even far countries of d world

What have you tried? When did you people go home to go and decide what to do? All you do is stay in peoples land and cause trouble. Na only una get problem? Abeg sharrap and GO HOME you want your own country but to go home na problem.
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
Broveens42:

You have no proof that his self determination leads to violence. It is always the state actors bringing it on.
Other protests should have taught you a lesson
Bros this nonsense doesn't hold water
I heard kanu himself advocating for the killing of police officers and thier families in Edo State
Kanu is not even denying this

1 Like

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Jaqenhghar: 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
So what re you saying in essence? That Buhari intends to continue fter 2023?
All these una bear parlor analysis enh
I dont have time for too much talk and beer parlour insults. Put your mouth where your money @ lets bet if you are so so confident of your non beer parlour analysis
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Ibkhaleel: 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
This is the problem with Igbos no matter where they are even inn Canada or on the surface iof the moon, they are collectively and mentally deranged, backward, criminally insane, bigoted and self-destructive.

Here we have a terrorist and a fugitive ordering the killings and beheading of his own people back in Nigeria including 10 innocent young girls beheaded for babalawo juju rubbish, innocent lives, other people's children, but this danegun abia kabukabu lawyer in Canada care less about his own people senselessly getting slaughtered by terrorists, his first instic is to defend a criminal, a terrorists and a fugitive?

In Canada, he won't dare defend a terrorist and a fugitive, but not when the terrorists and fugitive is ipob terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ironically, reading Malami replies silently just paint a perfect picture of what Malami is as a person......

I really hope Kebbi folks will not make that mistake of electing him as a governor...
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Chirowman(m): 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
Okay
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by after4: 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
Your shame dey shame me. So you are not a product of quota system but your cut of mark wey you take enter school Nah 2, you are not a quota system product but you have the largest number of out of school children. You breed alamanjiri like rats, poverty capital of the world. Even your buhari has no waec? Come to think of it, talking about the black race, can you name a single northerner that has won any position out of this zoo by merit? When we talk about merit have you or your lot ever appeared? What number are you even talking about, alamajiri that you use to extrapolate electoral scores? If truly you have the numbers why are you people scared of full electronic voting system. You accept electronic voting but no electronic transmission. As for the schools, you are very laughable and I can tell you that that you have not left your village before. We buy certificate but we have the highest number of educated black in the whole of US, our doctors are doing is proud. Did you hear that an Igbo man was one of the leading scientists that made one of the vaccines? Even after the civil war, the vaccine that was used to cure your father of cholera was made by an Igbo man, ask your father. And as for competence, I can see how buhari is competent in ruling the zoo. I heard one of your senators wants to ban donkey, is that true? In a 21st century that's what your head can think of, people are going to mars and planning to use electric cars and all your "educated" illiterate senator is thinking of is donkey. You and your northerners are bunch of parasites on all Nigerians and you should be ashamed of your self. If I might remind you, an Igbo woman is leading the WORLD TRADE ORGANISATION and she got their by merit not appointment nor quota system. If you are not afraid of ICC, tell me why your former military chiefs are serving as ambassadors. You are a product of quota system, accept it my dear

Coronabirus:
We've been to the nooks and crannies of this Nation and we have witnessed how u shamelessly buy university degree with sex and money despite putting poor learning atmosphere in ur Universities, I know what u don't know because u teach in one of ur Universities.
You used to call us illiterates but the moment u realised that we have the numbers, we are conquering then u resort to calling us quota system while in reality people like u can't prove the authenticity of their certificate in real life. The only thing u learn in school is how to develop ethno-religious hatred and extreme bigotry with no conscience.
The most mentally inferior people in Nigeria who are so low and unqualified to rule this nation when it comes to competence and capacity to defend black race against mental inferiority are ur people. How on earth can someone always be afraid of a court that is designed to goad a particular race and frighten them with ICC. USA is so wise to have not entered the treaty and many of her allied took the same stand.
US killed more than 17 Presidents across the globe in history and some CIA agents confessed how they killed some of them, many activists around the globe that compromise the interest of USA were sent to God and it's obvious to the whole world.
Do u remember the case that USA hacked Gmail and Yahoo mail and they're able to access almost all mails in the World?
Do u remember the saga of USA to have listened to phone calls of all leaders of the world (except luckily official calls of Angela Markel, Germany)? After listening to their calls they categorised and give them derogatory names and nothing happened after all this.
All this ranting of US, EU, UN and ICC are a sign of mental inferiority, there are many ways to solve Nigeria's problem in Nigeria but ur emotional reasoning, poor understanding of politics and how it plays, mental inferiority, baseless suspicions instilled in ur mind especially ethno-religious bigotry and extreme hatred is killing ur conscience.

Only coward, mentally inferior people are afraid of ICC. I very well know that international laws have to be upheld but some laws have to be compromised. No leader from Northern extraction will be afraid of ICC or all those afformentioned nations and organisations, our DNA has no aorta of fear, we believe that we are liberated from colonialism, colonial masters had to use a lot of their Arsenal before North succumb to their invasion while others accepted them with no any resistance.

3 Likes

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by after4: 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
Let me ask you, did he get an extradition order from a Kenyan court?

Gireiboy:

On what basis would Malami be charged to ICC? Your answer to these question will prove to us how intelligent you are.
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by CSTRR: 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
By 2023, he will be rendered irrelevant and inconsequential.
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by naturefellow(m): 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
pongwa:
Malami is brilliant
sarcasm 101

1 Like

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by CSTRR: 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
But wait o.

A quota system attorney General is calling a foreigner who rose from scratch to become attorney general of the province of a highly advanced country like Canada an "empty vessel".?

Nigeria is cruise. grin

Dem no born malami well to replicate what Kaycee has done.
The likes of malami can only prosper in a banana republic like Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by naturefellow(m): 10:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
NGpatriot:

[s]This is the problem with Igbos no matter where they are even inn Canada or on the surface iof the moon, they are collectively and mentally deranged, backward, criminally insane, bigoted and self-destructive.

Here we have a terrorist and a fugitive ordering the killings and beheading of his own people back in Nigeria including 10 innocent young girls beheaded for babalawo juju rubbish, innocent lives, other people's children, but this danegun abia kabukabu lawyer in Canada care less about his own people senselessly getting slaughtered by terrorists, his first instic is to defend a criminal, a terrorists and a fugitive?

In Canada, he won't dare defend a terrorist and a fugitive, but not when the terrorists and fugitive is ipob terrorist.

It's the same thing here in Nigeria and even right here on NL, Igbos are, all the same, they all carry the same water bottle for killers, terrorists and murderers even while the murderers and terrorists are busy slaughtering their own innocent children for babalawo voodoo..
Very sad..[/s]
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Burstit(m): 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
NGpatriot:

This is the problem with Igbos no matter where they are even inn Canada or on the surface iof the moon, they are collectively and mentally deranged, backward, criminally insane, bigoted and self-destructive.

It's the same thing here in Nigeria and even right here on NL, Igbos are, all the same, they all carry the same water bottle for killers, terrorists and murderers even while the murderers and terrorists are busy slaughtering their own innocent children for babalawo voodoo..

Very sad..

you are a shame to your parents

2 Likes

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Emitrustgod(m): 10:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
@Ghana I'm alwayz hidden my identity for them to not know where I came from for am so ashamed of telling any person in Ghana that am from this fake country called Nigeria infact how can I be compared together with wild animals living in the forest where cow is more important than humans life, am so ashamed of myself. For those idiots of 2023 God will destroy your generation for you are human animal. Nnamdi KANU is not your level so I don't wanna discuss of him with you iliterate idiots, slaves of anamajiris cows, fools @50.
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by CSTRR: 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
I still remember that abokiii that Buhari sent to ICC to represent us.

His qualifying examination results were so poor that the ICC examiners were dumbfounded at that level of incompetence. grin

The same ICC has a Nigerian as chief Justice.

A Nigerian that rose on his own merit.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by thinksense: 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
madu has been educated in in nigeria. shame on canadian certificate
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by witworth(m): 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
Malami thinks he stand, soon he will know power pass power, he just start his ordeal, all western world power country go soon get am down now, him body go come down, shey Nigeria fit fight britain and those people ni, ha, mo fo o, look at malami, ordinary useless Nigeria AGF. Okay o, I dey my own corner dey observe
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by MummyD2020(f): 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
pongwa:
self determination should never lead to instigating violence and calling for forceful take over of authority. There's a way things are done everywhere in the world. Moreover, our constitution forbids that so ultimately, our problem is the law

I dont know when u and malami will acknowledge that boko haram have done worse. Kanu incited violence while boko did and are still doing what exactly?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

INEC Issues Okorocha Certificate Of Return (Photo) / Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results / Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.