Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV (33710 Views)

Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by raury28: 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2021

Very strong jo..way 30,000.mah and 40,000.mah power.bank available for your Android, iphones, tablets and type C port laptops.

Charges your phone up to 10times + and other devices simultaneously.

Same day delivery (Lagos )
Calls / Whatsapp - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4

Screenshot when you see this..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by CasNova: 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
Too bad. He should face the full wrath of the law.
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by olowo1930: 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
CharisEleos:
This is the major reason I'm scared to go into marriage.
Men ain't loyal anymore.

I like the healthy life I'm living, spiritually, mentally, medically and emotionally. Huh!
don't deceive yourself ,when its your time you will surely get falling heart for one man.
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by olowo1930: 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ayoobb:
Man's heart is truly full of wickedness
haaaaa haba. Take it easy
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by meekah: 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
CSTRR:

Yoruba women like agbero die.

I used to see them.

If you go school, those local Yoruba women no go too value you.
They would probably look down on you.

But once you are an agbero with a few body scars and a lot of authority, you fit impregnate 10 of them at once.
no be all of them get brain abeg
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by olowo1930: 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
hybridblood07:
It seems you know these agberos well
God will deliver everyone in this country from bondage
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by BSsniffer: 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
ghettochild:

This thing pain u like this?
Lol..
Abi he lied again

No...I just find his and your stupidity irritating.

2 Likes

Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by izubext007: 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
Guyz don't be carried away use rubber all the time ........ Life no get dub.
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by platido(m): 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
Only one person with all these atrocities
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
Draslo:
These agberos sef. After collection of illegal daily taxes from bus drivers and roadside traders, they will now go to a local restaurant, order 300 Amala and 4700 meat and fish. They will thereafter go to a bar where they will keep two empty crates under their table with the intention of filling it with empty beer bottles whilst munching on heavily peppered kpomo. All the while, some useless girls dey trip for this mad lifestyle. Later at night they will meet up at a local gin spot, spend thousands drinking Jedi, Dongoyaro, Awopa, Ale, Manpower, Afato, Ogogoro, and many more while puffing on brown weed and ciga. These same useless girls are still tripping o. Much later at night, they take the crushing girl to a -5 star hotel without AC, bang her brains useless. I can never pity such a woman even if she has AIDS.

You sabi the level die. angry Very stupid and lazy set of individuals

3 Likes

Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by oluwabunmist: 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
You are right
CSTRR:

I used to see them.

But once you are an agbero with a few body scars and a lot of authority, you fit impregnate 10 of them at once.

1 Like

Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by sameks08(m): 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
what's the reason of covering his face even the mod is a suspect

1 Like

Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by Iceyjayzz(m): 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
Draslo:
These agberos sef. After collection of illegal daily taxes from bus drivers and roadside traders, they will now go to a local restaurant, order 300 Amala and 4700 meat and fish. They will thereafter go to a bar where they will keep two empty crates under their table with the intention of filling it with empty beer bottles whilst munching on heavily peppered kpomo. All the while, some useless girls dey trip for this mad lifestyle. Later at night they will meet up at a local gin spot, spend thousands drinking Jedi, Dongoyaro, Awopa, Ale, Manpower, Afato, Ogogoro, and many more while puffing on brown weed and ciga. These same useless girls are still tripping o. Much later at night, they take the crushing girl to a -5 star hotel without AC, bang her brains useless. I can never pity such a woman even if she has AIDS.
You Sabi them self, yorubas and meat be like bread and butter cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by KingDash: 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
y'all niggas be careful, hoes with hiv on the loose.. no be all hole you go dive in.

1 Like

Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by KingDash: 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
Machinegun91:
But the guy is looking fresh nah
bros e no dey show for face...
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by neyo0h: 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
CharisEleos:
Men ain't loyal anymore.

I like the healthy life I'm living, spiritually, mentally, medically and emotionally. Huh!
where you planning to marry an agbero before.

You can't find an educted man from a good family.

Just say you're scared of commitment
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by htdot: 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
Machinegun91:
Nigerian no dey read..
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by Hassanmaye(m): 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
Draslo:
Lol I don't pity daughters of Jezebel anymore if na good boy do you think she go fall for him na Amways bad boys fools na after cultist have finished eating there jolof rice they will start looking for a good boy
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by Hassanmaye(m): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
CSTRR:

I used to see them.

Lol mad daughters of Jezebel grin grin if na good boy pant he will not see haha
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by hybridblood07(m): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
Amen!
olowo1930:
God will deliver everyone in this country from bondage
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by integrity16(m): 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
He is even fake. So unfortunate
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by Donzik90: 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
Machinegun91:
nigga e no go bad if u reason am ur sis oh. #fresh_dude
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by femijay8271(m): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
Draslo:

Alaye...you don follow them work before ni
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by CSTRR: 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
BSsniffer:

In real life we won't even be in the same room.
I totally agree.

I totally do.

1 Like

Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by CSTRR: 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
oluwabunmist:
You are right
Ofcourse, I am right.

It is rare to see to see an agbero without a Yoruba wife or atleast string of girlfriends that readily give him sex.

Na Yoruba man wey go school dey struggle to find wife, not those agberoes.

2 Likes

Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by Lovelyn451(f): 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
Single mothers with daughters should beware on the kind of men they mingle with, if you're marrying again take the girl to your parents, theres every chance of the man defiling your daughter...kai

1 Like

Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
Women, accept your husbands infidelity, l. Don't leave your marriage cos of cheating. You know , it rains everywhere....... This is the end result.
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by CSTRR: 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lovelyn451:
Single mothers with daughters should beware on the kind of men they mingle with, if you're marrying again take the girl to your parents, theres every chance of the man defiling your daughter...kai
Why would you want to marry a man with such potential?
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by FarukuWadata12(m): 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
Draslo:

�����
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by highchief1: 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
CharisEleos:
Men ain't loyal anymore.

ppl when healthy pass u don stl die.i lost a cousin this morning to mere head ache Nthg was wrong with her.
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by Lighthammer(m): 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
CharisEleos:
Men ain't loyal anymore.

really?haha funny.then dont marry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doctors’ Exodus Looms As International Flights Resume This Week / Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors / Flooding: Snakebite Kills Village Head’s Wife In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.