Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV (33711 Views)

Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by stormborn28(m): 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
CharisEleos:
This is the major reason I'm scared to go into marriage.
Men ain't loyal anymore.

I like the healthy life I'm living, spiritually, mentally, medically and emotionally. Huh!
if I marry you, na only you I go dey nack...but I go nack you well well so that your face go dey shine in the morning

grin cheesy grin
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by Lighthammer(m): 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
This despicabld.the man should be killed meanwhile many women are the cause of their own problems.
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by Machinegun91(m): 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
Donzik90:

nigga e no go bad if u reason am ur sis oh. #fresh_dude

Still better ur a***** s*s bro.
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by awosod(m): 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hello Sir/Ma,
Let's safe you of stress for the forthcoming Eid celebration. We can help you buy and deliver Rams/Cow to your muslims clients/customers anywhere within Lagos,Ilorin and Ibadan for sallah, at affordable costs. We promise to give you a good deal within your budget. Don't hesitate to contact us on Call/WhatsApp on these numbers for more info and enquiries:
Sodiq:

Kabir
You won't regret doing business with us.
Barka de Sallah in advance.
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
highchief1:
ppl when healthy pass u don stl die.i lost a cousin this morning to mere head ache Nthg was wrong with her.

So.. what are you tryna justify here?

Still doesn't make sleeping with every tom dick and Harry, justifiable. That's risking yours and other peoples lifes.
Got that?

1 Like

Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by Dharniel600(m): 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
BSsniffer:

It's also said that igbo women value drug dealing ritualists. You're a rettarded piece of shit. With all your going to school you amounted to nothing more than a failure who gets off spewing tribal jizz on a faceless forum......in real life you're a looser who gets tossed around.
joke apart. Yoruba girls/ladies like agberos. I'm not Igbo. Na wetin I don see

1 Like

Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by Lighthammer(m): 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
Many women are the cause of their own problems.you will see them roving about some set of people with questionable characters..my ex gf falls into this category.i tried my best on her but she decided she want a more rugged guy..she went after one agbero boy like that,this one can smoke anything,so unkempt and dirty in appearance.to cut it short.she did two different abortions for the guy,the guy infected her with sti many times and to crown it all he duped her of about 100 K and the guy ran away.and she is using the money for her pos business..now she is broken and alone..and its their type u will see typing men are scum online,meanwhile na their greed kill them
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by harmony75: 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
Machinegun91:
But the guy is looking fresh nah
when they said HIV no dey show for face
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by Fiscus105(m): 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
CharisEleos:
This is the major reason I'm scared to go into marriage.
Men ain't loyal anymore.

I like the healthy life I'm living, spiritually, mentally, medically and emotionally. Huh!

Scared to go into marriage ? Or men are not forthcoming ??

It's joy of every lady to be in husband house.
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by Lighthammer(m): 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
Dharniel600:
At least try to prove that you brain faculty is still working
how many yoruba women have u come across in ur life for u to make this stupid generalisation?idiota sin cerebro
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by GeoAfrikana(m): 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
CSTRR:

Yoruba women like agbero die.

I used to see them.

If you go school, those local Yoruba women no go too value you.
They would probably look down on you.

But once you are an agbero with a few body scars and a lot of authority, you fit impregnate 10 of them at once.
This is a lie.
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by Fiscus105(m): 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
Dharniel600:

I guess agberos no dey for east,north and south south too, if den dey, nah their fellow guy they marry their

Travle out of ur village you say no, see how u wash urself in the public now
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by BSsniffer: 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
Dharniel600:

Jokes apart.....your mum loves agberos. Na watin I don see.
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by CSTRR: 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fiscus105:

I guess agberos no dey for east,north and south south too, if den dey, nah their fellow guy they marry their

Forget wetin you dey talk here.
Na wetin all of us don see.
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by Dharniel600(m): 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fiscus105:

lol. I no dey village bro. Na wetin me I see I talk. No vex
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by Fiscus105(m): 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
CSTRR:

Forget wetin you dey talk here.
Na wetin all of us don see.

Why will frustrated guy see correct babe?

Upgrade urself u said no
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by Dharniel600(m): 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
BSsniffer:

Jokes apart.....your mum loves agberos. Na watin I don see.
lol. Why the matter they vex you like this? The truth is bitter sha. Take heart bro
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by highchief1: 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
CharisEleos:

So.. what are you tryna justify here?

Still doesn't make sleeping with every tom dick and Harry, justifiable. That's risking yours and other peoples lifes.
Got that?
i know my dear.make we just leave our life for god hand o..ppl that are more careful than u have died.i don’t think life has a formula
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by sonofElElyon: 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
Machinegun91:
But the guy is looking fresh nah

He has HIV, not full blown AIDS
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by Kolaboluv7(m): 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
BSsniffer:

It's also said that igbo women value drug dealing ritualists. You're a rettarded piece of shit. With all your going to school you amounted to nothing more than a failure who gets off spewing tribal jizz on a faceless forum......in real life you're a looser who gets tossed around.

shocked

Mr man fem their.. he said the truth.

No worry your wife will be the next on the queue maybe na that time your eye go clear..

Something we see and witness everyday abi you blind.. come to idumota theirs an hotel very close to that pedestrian bridge and see the shock of your miserable life.!

No worry about who go pay for the beers.. I go tidy am but no faint when you see your wife there.

Nonsense and ingredient
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by BSsniffer: 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
CSTRR:

I totally agree.

I totally do.

Thank God you know your place in this life.
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by CSTRR: 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
But to be fair, the more educated Yoruba women don't marry agberoes.

But you see those local ones with barely school certs which form the bulk of the female population, na agbero men dey give Dem joy.

If you go school, you be small boy for their side.
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by Fiscus105(m): 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
Dharniel600:
lol. I no dey village bro. Na wetin me I see I talk. No vex

I say it happen only in Yoruba alone nah, no dey hapen for ibo and ijaw
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by CSTRR: 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fiscus105:

Why will frustrated guy see correct babe?

Upgrade urself u said no
I laugh.

Dem dey tell you say I dey find babe?

Na wetin I don observe for una community.
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by BSsniffer: 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
Kolaboluv7:

shocked

Mr man fem their.. he said the truth.

No worry your wife will be the next on the queue maybe na that time your eye go clear..

Something we see and witness everyday abi you blind.. come to idumota theirs an hotel very close to that pedestrian bridge and see the shock of your miserable life.!

No worry about who go pay for the beers.. I go tidy and but no faint when you see your wife there.

Nonsense and ingredient

It's rettarded when people use what's happening in their family to make a generalization for others.... because your mother and sisters were attracted to miscreants and bandits doesn't mean that all Yoruba women are like that.....from the way you reason it's obvious that you're an agbero....but why is it that you're still a foolish incel?
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by CSTRR: 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fiscus105:

I say it happen only in Yoruba alone nah, no dey hapen for ibo and ijaw
In other places like igboland, local girls know the difference between school and tout na.

If they see a clean guy that went to school with good prospects, they know.
And they make the appropriate choice.
They are not stupid.

It is only in yoruba land that I have seen that females see touts as better marital prospects than a Bsc holder with a job.
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by GeoAfrikana(m): 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
BSsniffer:

[s]It's also said that igbo women value drug dealing ritualists. [/s]You're a rettarded piece of shit. With all your going to school you amounted to nothing more than a failure who gets off spewing tribal jizz on a faceless forum......in real life you're a looser who gets tossed around.
Don't fight tribalism with tribalism. It's a race to the bottom.
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by BSsniffer: 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
Dharniel600:
lol. Why the matter they vex you like this? The truth is bitter sha. Take heart bro

Stupid people consider their limited experiences as truth. Stupidity vexes me.
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by drezzyx(m): 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
He was just fvcking raw upandan.
Wetin sex no go cause
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by Fiscus105(m): 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
CSTRR:

I laugh.

Dem dey tell you say I dey find babe?

Na wetin I don observe for una community.

U dey para cos u no even see ugly babe carry and agbero dey Bleep fine babes for ur present.
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by CSTRR: 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fiscus105:

U dey para cos u no even see ugly babe carry and agbero dey Bleep fine babes for ur present.
Lol.
Ok.

People wey I dey fight for dey fight me.

No wahala Sha.
Re: Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV by CSTRR: 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
I say it as it is .

If I start with igbos, you would probably think I am bigoted against igbos.

Truth is bitter, but we need to take it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doctors’ Exodus Looms As International Flights Resume This Week / Flooding: Snakebite Kills Village Head’s Wife In Plateau / Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.