Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (30329 Views)

How SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Was Assassinated In Enugu / Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) / Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Commentor: 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
Charly68:
So what have the killers achieved now? They will never know peace for the rest of their lives in Jesus name

Amen.

1 Like

Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Commentor: 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
Jamesrock:
And I had business to do with this man.

Can you report yourself to the nearest police station?

Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Commentor: 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
R1CHSATAN:
this is why after making this type of money , just move to vi or ikoyi

Everybody would live in VI?
Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Lovelyn451(f): 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
What's ugwuanyi doing about all the assasination of important Igbo men going on in Enugu recently
Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Emmypure: 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
My hand no dey
Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Idiko1: 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2021
Commentor:
Kanu set the ball in motion.

The monster you bred.

A smart person should have glanced at reverse psychology. The Unknown Gum Men activities are very likely the state sponsored terrorism. Nigerian government led by Buhari and PAC is a rogue form of government.
Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Commentor: 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
Idiko1:

A smart person should have glanced at reverse psychology. The Unknown Gum Men activities are very likely the state sponsored terrorism. Nigerian government led by Buhari and PAC is a rogue form of government.

But you guys have been praising unknown gunmen, celebrating their actions.

Did you think it would only be force men and women that would be affected?

All hail biafla.

3 Likes

Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Joromi1: 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
Fulanis killed him. Murderous bastards. Argue with your ancestors.
Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by duro4chang(m): 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
Nukilia:
Stupid idea! Why on earth will you be roaming the street with government number plate. The kind of insecurity level in this country, if dem dash you government car, just remove the plate and disguise.

#DangerousTimes
You no fear your creator at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Ugosample(m): 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
omenka:
Just imagine how a human with a supposedly functional brain reasons.

Sad thing is, you lot stay in the safely of the West while urging your own brothers to be killed all because you hate a man in Abuja.

Ipob is worse than ISIS. No way anyone can say otherwise.
Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Stanleyq: 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
oilyngbati:
Ipob/ESN are terrorists and are responsible for this man’s death. In the month of May, they accused him of being a saboteur. Congratulations to Ipob, killing Igbo professionals, in the end, only illiterate okada riders will litter the SE!
Pls, permit me to call u idiot, any way, where is joe igbokwe. People because they are confortable with what the small earnings from 9ja govt, and because they are eating well for now, they dont know that the poor masses are suffering and they dont think about them, even, they dont want to see the poor, the only language they will understand is death, it then serve as deterent to all other idiots.
Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Stanleyq: 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
Commentor:

Amen.
De Prayer remains effective if de man never stepped to their toes, we dont just jump into conclusion.
Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Stanleyq: 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
Lovelyn451:
What's ugwuanyi doing about all the assasination of important Igbo men going on in Enugu recently
joe igbokwe should not come home, be in exile in lagos o
Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by R1CHSATAN: 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
Commentor:

Everybody would live in VI?
there are way too many empty houses here. any rich person with brain in naija needs to move to these places. peasants are cancer of the earth

1 Like

Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Chikeluba25(m): 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
Enugu state is in the hand of God. How many assassination in a space of 24hrs. Yet the so called governor is so busy in a close door meeting with the party BOT members. Nah so pdp want take govern Anambra?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by akpunda86: 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
Charly68:
So what have the killers achieved now? They will never know peace for the rest of their lives in Jesus name

U think so have u seen smoke without � .well business is not like erection that many things make to rise .In business any betrayal is Death.
Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by anyilalaz: 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
Donsammy77:
This man looks Familiar to me, was he of Electrical/ Electronic department of ESUT?

He was a former HOD of electrical and electronic engineering department. Though, I was in mechanical and production engineering department, he was in charge of one of my borrowed courses in 300 level then :, Electric machines abi na motor EEE 331 &, 332

3 Likes

Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by anyilalaz: 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
My condolence... He taught EEE 331 @ our 3rd yr, 2004 set mech/prod engr department

malel1:
My HOD EEE ESUT 2004 set

RIP Sir

4 Likes

Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by chyzoo4u(m): 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
omenka:

Sad thing is, you lot stay in the safely of the West while urging your own brothers to be killed all because you hate a man in Abuja.

I can't tell who reasons better between you and the person you quoted.

How did you come to the conclusion that the man was killed by IPOB? Were you there? Are you part of the people that arranged the assassination?

A man was killed by unidentified assassins and you lots starts mastur.bating that he was killed by IPOB.

RIP Prof.
Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Buliwyf: 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
Stanleyq:
Pls, permit me to call u idiot, any way, where is joe igbokwe. People because they are confortable with what the small earnings from 9ja govt, and because they are eating well for now, they dont know that the poor masses are suffering and they dont think about them, even, they dont want to see the poor, the only language they will understand is death, it then serve as deterent to all other idiots.

So this man killed now is the one stopping you from making it in life right? Now that he has been killed I hope your poverty has ended immediately.

Some of you talk without sense. See dumb IPOB thinking. Too much senselessness that is it hard to believe a human being typed this. So the Enugu man heading a research agency is the cause of the suffering of the poor masses right? IPOB mumu. grin

Kill all the good heads and intellectuals in your region if you like. Kill all the bread winners too. Also start killing everyone that refuse to move back to Alaigbo so we know you are really serious. Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by sage(m): 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
Stanleyq:

So anybody who doesn’t agree with you deserves death.

And you want your types to gain control of a nation or a country right?

The masses are suffering so unleashing unknown gun men on society to terrorize the masses and lead to early curfews and the death of businesses is your solution right?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Stanleyq: 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
Buliwyf:

So this man killed now is the one stopping you from making it in life right? Now that he has been killed I hope your poverty has ended immediately.

Some of you talk without sense. See dumb IPOB thinking. Too much senselessness that is it hard to believe a human being typed this. So the Enugu man heading a research agency is the cause of the suffering of the poor masses right? IPOB mumu. grin

Kill all the good heads and intellectuals in your region if you like. Kill all the bread winners too. Also start killing everyone that refuse to move back to Alaigbo so we know you are really serious. Lol
heheee, as u dislike some of ipob activities, thats how i dislike it too, esp their teaching of go back to ur root of idolatory, but i never said killing them is good, but the rich should nt do what makes them feel bad and kill them, i dont even say that ugm are ipob.
Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by JohnOkolo: 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
mycar:
R.I.P Sir,
And what is the state government doing about this high crime rate in Enugu. this country needs restructuring asap. we need state police like yesterday.

You really think State Police will help in ending crime in Nigeria, you need to have a rethink. State Police will be the end of Nigeria as a State that's why it will never see the light of day.

Give Governors State police and you have shot yourself in the foot. As yourself are there no police station in all Local Govt in Nigeria so what is the difference between that and a State Police?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by mechanics(m): 10:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
Eyah, so sad.
Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by seyz91(m): 11:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
cheesy
tutudesz:
I no dey put mouth for Family matter undecided Ibo on Ibo violence
Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by ZZ22: 11:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
omenka:

will you shut up, your Fulani brothers that dispersed security operatives with several Ak shots when asked to vacate the space they occupy in Enugu shot this man.
Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by paduzman: 11:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
na wa o, what a sad one, RIP to him.

1 Like

Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by MiracleMe7: 12:29am On Jul 08, 2021
Do we really have a governor in Enugu? How can the number 1 chief security officer in Enugu Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi sitting and be watching incessant assassinations going on in Enugu on a daily basis?
Governor Ugwuanyi billboard governor has really failed as a governor.
The worst governor in the history of Enugu.
Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Lovelyn451(f): 1:47am On Jul 08, 2021
Stanleyq:
joe igbokwe should not come home, be in exile in lagos o
u wan assassinate am??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Visits Tinubu With Seven-Point Agenda, Reserves Assessment / Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates / Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.