Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

Have You Ever Had A "What Are We Now" Moment? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had A "What Are We Now" Moment? (577 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Had A "What Are We Now" Moment? by Kolisky(m): 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
Have you ever had a "what are we now" moment from the opposite gender?

And what was your reply?

Well, in my own case. Whatever you think we are is what we are cheesy

Let’s have yours
Re: Have You Ever Had A "What Are We Now" Moment? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
First of all, it is very wrong to lead a lady into sex and make her ask you such question after.

It’s time we guys understand most women don’t think and reason like us. When they give you sex, they expect more unlike we guys that have sex and move on immediately because our penis does not have mileage.

Always tell them from onset you only want to fvck to save you unnecessary chats after sex.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A "What Are We Now" Moment? by CheerfulGiver: 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
We are pencils in the hand of the creator.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A "What Are We Now" Moment? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
Carchoice:
First of all, it is very wrong to lead a lady into sex and make her ask you such question after.

It’s time we guys understand most women don’t think and reason like us. When they give you sex, they expect more unlike we guys that have sex and move on immediately because our penis does not have mileage.

Always tell them from onset you only want to fvck to save you unnecessary chats after sex.
Story! Most women hate being told the truth. They enjoy whining

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A "What Are We Now" Moment? by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 08, 2021
SmellySperm:

Story! Most women hate being told the truth. They enjoy whining

Lol. That’s why they are different from us. They like whining doesn’t mean we should keep whining and not tell them the truth.
Re: Have You Ever Had A "What Are We Now" Moment? by Lamanii22(f): 1:07am On Jul 08, 2021
Carchoice:

You're right...
Re: Have You Ever Had A "What Are We Now" Moment? by ednut1(m): 1:09am On Jul 08, 2021
We are humans noni
Re: Have You Ever Had A "What Are We Now" Moment? by LadyRosa(f): 7:19am On Jul 08, 2021
Define your relationship explicitly to your partner. And I say these for the women as well, don't lead a man who's in love with you on and allow him spend his money hoping you feel same way too. Me I don't pretend o, If I like a guy because of his spending I tell am straight up, "Men guy you can spend o, Na wetin make me like you."A smart guy go code, Waka but then some go even spend more, still I go take style dey dodge amas I no like waste people time.
But what actually works well to send the message is," I have a really nice cool headed friend I would like you to meet,. " smiley
Re: Have You Ever Had A "What Are We Now" Moment? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 08, 2021
Carchoice:

Lol. That’s why they are different from us. They like whining doesn’t mean we should keep whining and not tell them the truth.
Woman don ever lie to u before? Have u felt the pains of being played by a woman? I guess you've not, that's why you playing the good guy role.

I pray you don't get served the hard way with premium tears grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A "What Are We Now" Moment? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 08, 2021
LadyRosa:
Define your relationship explicitly to your partner. And I say these for the women as well, don't lead a man who's in love with you on and allow him spend his money hoping you feel same way too. Me I don't pretend o, If I like a guy because of his spending I tell am straight up, "Men guy you can spend o, Na wetin make me like you."A smart guy go code, Waka but then some go even spend more, still I go take style dey dodge amas I no like waste people time.
But what actually works well to send the message is," I have a really nice cool headed friend I would like you to meet,. " smiley
But why even go out with him if u never liked him from onset? Is it because of his spending prowess?
Can't you just declined his moves and help him save his money as a good girl that you are?
Good morning and hope you had a good night rest? smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A "What Are We Now" Moment? by LadyRosa(f): 9:40am On Jul 08, 2021
SmellySperm:

But why even go out with him if u never liked him from onset? Is it because of his spending prowess?
Can't you just declined his moves and help him save his money as a good girl that you are?
Good morning and hope you had a good night rest? smiley

Deline his moves? Hmmm... I no dey too do shakara sad
Going out on dates ain't bad, not getting the picture that who you are wooing ain't into you is bad. I do tell some, "hey my guy is around and I've just got an hour to have a drink," they will still agree to spend their money, so Wetin be my stress?

Morning!
Re: Have You Ever Had A "What Are We Now" Moment? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 08, 2021
SmellySperm:

Woman don ever lie to u before? Have u felt the pains of being played by a woman? I guess you've not, that's why you playing the good guy role.

I pray you don't get served the hard way with premium tears grin

Being served several times. That’s why I don’t date. I fvck and move on but not with lies and whining.

(1) (Reply)

Please Call On Me If You Need An Account For Pick Up / (story) Sweet S&X With The STREET GIRL – Season 1 (episode 1 – 4) / Any Guy Who Likes Fighting With Guys Over His Troublesome Gf Or Wife Is A FOOL.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.