Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

You Won't Believe What Happened When I Saw My Ex-girlfriend Today(pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Won't Believe What Happened When I Saw My Ex-girlfriend Today(pics) (2349 Views)

What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning / Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old / His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won't Believe What Happened When I Saw My Ex-girlfriend Today(pics) by Iamdbull: 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
So I decided to go spend the weekend with my lovely parents and also to do something important for them this morning. I got home and no clothes for me to put on so I had to go to the store and pick out my old used clothes to wear. So this morning unfortunately I woke up late for what I want to do for my parents so I couldnt change my clothes. I just ran out of the house like that with the old rags I was putting on.

And you know all these bike people, when you are not going anywhere that's when you go see them plenty like POS signboard and when you rushing somewhere you won't see them. That's how I was on the road looking for bike.

Boom like play like play I just saw a black shinny Lexus cruising. The car passed me by and boom I saw this stupid girl my ex-babe with this Yahoo boy that was like a junior to me for street then in the Lexus car and then the most embarrassing shit happened. These two fools gave me a strong stare and they both gave me that mocking smile while shaking their head.

This was so painful because my dream has always been to blow big as an artist then buy a nice range or gwagon bring it to my parents house, then on my way during a rainy day where there is water in all the potholes, I pray I see the girl standing close to the pothole so I can use my car and splash water on her.

Abi how much is Lexus that I can't buy if not for all the money have been spending on my music. Chai body still dey pepper me since morning. Please help me to stream my songs abeg this shame is too much.

This same girl blocked me because of this music of a thing, but that is a story for another day.

Here is link to stream my songs abeg help your boy, I don too suffer
https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/dbull-complain
Re: You Won't Believe What Happened When I Saw My Ex-girlfriend Today(pics) by oranget(m): 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
You are doing this for the wrong reason bro. To get back at a girl. Nah

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What Happened When I Saw My Ex-girlfriend Today(pics) by SUPERPACK: 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
You are now spamming the forum with repetitions. People will soon stop taking you serious like they did to Airforce1 and his dead music career. Focus.

12 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What Happened When I Saw My Ex-girlfriend Today(pics) by lilvicky68(m): 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
Oga this one no follow at All.. and stop trying to be relevant..make your relevance show by itself..

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What Happened When I Saw My Ex-girlfriend Today(pics) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
Please,forge something else.
We are tired of reading the same thread.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What Happened When I Saw My Ex-girlfriend Today(pics) by Hathor5(f): 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
Misplaced priorities.
Re: You Won't Believe What Happened When I Saw My Ex-girlfriend Today(pics) by DarlingtonC: 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
Someone needs to give you a heavy knock in order to reset your brain
Re: You Won't Believe What Happened When I Saw My Ex-girlfriend Today(pics) by Iamdbull: 10:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
SUPERPACK:
You are now spamming the forum with repetitions. People will soon stop taking you serious like they did to Airforce1 and his dead music career. Focus.
Lol
Re: You Won't Believe What Happened When I Saw My Ex-girlfriend Today(pics) by Dahunsipaul(m): 7:17am On Jul 08, 2021
This is repetitive nonsense with this thing, e make sense not, do you know I’ve not even clicked on the audiomack link for this nonsense wey you Dey do. Let’s run a poll
Like this post if you’ve never clicked on the audiomack link
Click share if you have clicked it

6 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What Happened When I Saw My Ex-girlfriend Today(pics) by meobizy(f): 8:49am On Jul 08, 2021
I did not read. This is likely a wannabe Airforce1 thinking his failed strategy will work. Unfortunately both of you will stick to obscurity like heat and mosquitoes.
Re: You Won't Believe What Happened When I Saw My Ex-girlfriend Today(pics) by illicit(m): 10:47am On Jul 08, 2021
I can organise a show for you in Akure Ondo state at your own expense

This spamming won't help u on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What Happened When I Saw My Ex-girlfriend Today(pics) by Pweetyccee(f): 5:03am On Jul 10, 2021
Mtcheeeew
Re: You Won't Believe What Happened When I Saw My Ex-girlfriend Today(pics) by Iamdbull: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2021
Pweetyccee:
Mtcheeeew
Why hiss
Re: You Won't Believe What Happened When I Saw My Ex-girlfriend Today(pics) by LadySarah: 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
meobizy:
I did not read. This is likely a wannabe Airforce1 thinking his failed strategy will work. Unfortunately both of you will stick to obscurity like heat and mosquitoes.

Jeez!
Do you have a personal beef with him?

(1) (Reply)

Animal Pranks: Share Your Pranks On Animals When You Were Little. / Man Charged For Raping Wife On Wedding Night / Craziest Jealousy Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.