Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (27926 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
Update From . COM

Emeka Anyaegbunam from Nnewi, Anambra state and his wife have welcomed a set of triplets after 12 years of marriage, Reports.

Members of the Anyaegbunam family who Notified and took to Facebook to announce the goodnews as well as thank God for his blessing.

According to Emeka's sister, Ngozi Gloria Maduabum, the children, all boys, were born on June 30, 2021, Learnt.

"Here comes our wonderful, miraculous babies. (Three boys) God of wonders, I am still thanking you on behalf of my brother and his wife. Friends and family pls help us and continue to thank this our God o, cos who doesn't know will not understand. Receive all the Glory God" she shared on Monday, July 5.

On July 4, another sister, Chinenye Anyaegbuman Ewuzie, wrote: "There is nothing u cannot do protocol breaker, Jehovah overdo,I appreciate you for blessing my elder brother with triplets all boys,after so many years of waiting upon you,All we have to say is thank you Lord,"

On Tuesday, July 6, Emeka's younger brother, Ugochukwu Anyaegbunam, confirmed the good news.

"OUR ALMIGHTY GOD BLESSED MY SENIOR BROTHER EMEKA ANYAEGBUNAM WITH TRIPLETS(THREE BOUNCING BABY BOYS) AFTER 12YEARS OF BEING CHILDLESS,HOSANNA IN THE HIGHEST."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
Wow.. good news from ..just wow..
Congrats..
Udoka Everytime people dey notify you.. even Kenya people sometimes too.. lol

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by chatinent: 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
carry good news today. No wonder rain fall.

28 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by kevweflex(m): 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
Wow. After 12 years of waiting. It's the Lord's doing. This is 1 and done. raise to the power of 3. Way to go!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by iamyemiakins(m): 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
Congratulations to the couple.

I use this as a point of contact for those seeking for the fruit of the womb, you shall be blessed with your own children.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by ennyen(m): 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
thanks to master jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
Prai Prai Praiseeeeeee the Lord ! smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by SportsHD: 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
post=103475768:

Members of the Anyaegbunam family who Notified

Stop that. No one notified you.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
Nice, Bless
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by SoftP(m): 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
What God cannot do does not exist’

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Raychee(f): 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
Most likely IVF. Congratulations to the new parents. God is great smiley

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Xscape047: 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
How

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by CelestineNelson: 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
What God can not do does not exist...when we tell you God is Able don't doubt us

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Eyeness: 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
post=103475768:
Update From . COM

Emeka Anyaegbunam from Nnewi, Anambra state and his wife have welcomed a set of triplets after 12 years of marriage, Reports.

Members of the Anyaegbunam family who Notified and took to Facebook to announce the goodnews as well as thank God for his blessing.

According to Emeka's sister, Ngozi Gloria Maduabum, the children, all boys, were born on June 30, 2021, Learnt.

"Here comes our wonderful, miraculous babies. (Three boys) God of wonders, I am still thanking you on behalf of my brother and his wife. Friends and family pls help us and continue to thank this our God o, cos who doesn't know will not understand. Receive all the Glory God" she shared on Monday, July 5.

On July 4, another sister, Chinenye Anyaegbuman Ewuzie, wrote: "There is nothing u cannot do protocol breaker, Jehovah overdo,I appreciate you for blessing my elder brother with triplets all boys,after so many years of waiting upon you,All we have to say is thank you Lord,"

On Tuesday, July 6, Emeka's younger brother, Ugochukwu Anyaegbunam, confirmed the good news.

"OUR ALMIGHTY GOD BLESSED MY SENIOR BROTHER EMEKA ANYAEGBUNAM WITH TRIPLETS(THREE BOUNCING BABY BOYS) AFTER 12YEARS OF BEING CHILDLESS,HOSANNA IN THE HIGHEST."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
we all know it is through IVF and not pastorpreneurs, but let us thank God. undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Illuminatiship(m): 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
God is really working I have an uncle who has been married for 8years now without an issue but I know one day God will answer his prayers.what God cannot do does not exist.papa(God) nor fit lie give him children,but here in Nigeria anything Nigeria government tells it citizens will never exist thank you.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by ednut1(m): 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
We seem to be in a population growth war in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Naijaguy12345(m): 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
tongue
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
This can only be God!

From all of us @[/b] : [b]CONGRATULATIONS Mr and Mrs Emeka Anyaegbunam.

This is only the beginning of God's blessings in your lives.

Welcome to this beautiful world beautiful Angels. May God continue to protect, guide and guarf you all the days of your lives.

kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
Nothing to say....

Congratulation sir
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2021

By the way...

We use this as a point of contact to all the women expecting child/children from God soon.

We will be here to celebrate with you in 9 months from now....
(Choose the kind of birth you want below)

Singleton
Twins
Triplets
Quadruplets
Quintuplets
Sextuplets
Septuplets
Octuplets
Nonuplets

So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus.
Insha Allah.

#JustBelieve

folu4real:
Twins. My son has been disturbing me to give him sisters. This year is my year of fruitfulness in Jesus name. Amen
Twins,
So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus.
We will be there to celebrate with you Mr Folu.
Say hello to your handsome Bobo for us cheesy

folu4real:
Thanks. Am a female.
Male & female bears Folusho grin
Oh, thank you for clarifying that for us.
Our bad! smiley
God bless you and your family ma'am.

Mac12:

Twins, any combination would do
So shall it be soon in Jesus name.
Receive it Mac!
We will be there to celebrate with you.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by dhml(m): 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
Wao, Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Benitoh: 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
God's wonderful
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by WoundedLamb: 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
Nice!
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by VEXT: 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
SportsHD:

Stop that. No one notified you.

The guy too dey lie

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by design110: 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by KanuSE: 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
Allahu Akbar grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by smd837(m): 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
Thanks to God first and another thanks to Oyibo for such knowledge of Ivf.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by ictjobber: 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
acc
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Husband, Wife Compete For Adultery After Failed Marriage In Lagos / I Stood Up To My Father / Should I Adopt My Fiancee's Son Legally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.