Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby (27865 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by nwekeugochukwu: 3:54am On Nov 18, 2020
Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility And Adopting A Baby (Photos)

A Nigerian fashion designer, Hafsat has given birth to a set of triplets three years after she and her husband adopted a baby girl, IgbereTV reports.

According to an interview granted to Northern Hibiscus, after six years of marriage without a child, Hafsat and Aminu opted for adoption. They adopted a baby girl, who they named princess Zahra, three years ago.

Their breakthrough came this year as Hafsat conceived and gave birth to three bouncing baby boys on November 13th.

Northern Hibiscus's wrote on Facebook:

"After going through infertility for 6 years Aminu and hafsat opted for adoption.
They adopted thier little princess zahra.
When i heard about it i was sooo excited.
(Kusan how passionate i am akan adoption) har mukayi masu interview.
(Interview on our website) mu kayi photoshot with @georgeokoro
_
As ALLAH would have it 3 years later, ALLAH has blessed them with not 1, not 2 but 3 bouncing baby boys at a go.
Which of ALLAH's vlessings can we deny.
_
Wannan shine jinkirin da ya zama alheri.
Congratulations guys.
I am so Overwhelmed
Alhamdulillah @the_cicada
@man_by_robanne
ALLAH ya raya mana yan uku"
https://www.facebook.com/100052658288897/posts/177106770721265/?app=fbl

Taking to her Instagram page on Monday, November 16, Hafsat shared the good news to her friends and family, thanking them for their support and prayers all through the journey. She wrote:

"Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah. Allah is indeed merciful. We have been blessed with three baby boys, born on the 13th of November, 2020. We give gratitude to the almighty. Thanks for your endless support and prayers althrough the journey"
"Our long awaited triplets are here!!! Alhamdulillah"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHn95hIJWlB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1372112/nigerian-couples-welcomes-triplets-6-years-infertility-adopting-baby-photos/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by nwekeugochukwu: 3:55am On Nov 18, 2020
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by nwekeugochukwu: 3:55am On Nov 18, 2020
Pix
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by Rugaria: 4:06am On Nov 18, 2020
What is the big deal here? 6 years without having a baby! And so?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by fourboys: 4:21am On Nov 18, 2020
congrats and more triplets shocked cool cool shocked : shocked

25 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by slawormiir: 11:47am On Nov 18, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations to them though if only this whole thing nor be arrangee

What am i even saying

Oh lawd..too much weed...i need to reduce the amount of weed I Smoke...because no matter the amount I can never be the most high...only jah(God) is the most high

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 18, 2020
Glory

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by Mood11: 11:47am On Nov 18, 2020
Rugaria:
Cow undecided undecided

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by SAMBARRY: 11:48am On Nov 18, 2020
wink

My God is an amazing God.he restored unto them the years the locust and canckerworms had eaten.for each year they missed,he compensated with 1 child per year.what a mighty God we serve cheesy

Can somebody who is alive shout a thunderous haaaaaaaaallllllllleeeeeeeeellllllluuuuuuuyyyyaaa

Jesus did it.we return all glory to him

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 18, 2020
Wow! Praise the Lord o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 18, 2020
That's what happens when u wait on the Lord.. God has really surprise them greatly despite the hell in this year. Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by paulolee(m): 11:48am On Nov 18, 2020
Going bt dt triplets i guess its IVF tinz n its science at work...congrats though

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by tunapawizzy: 11:48am On Nov 18, 2020
wow
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:48am On Nov 18, 2020
Wow... I tap into this oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by Zyxzzzz: 11:48am On Nov 18, 2020
God work's in a mysterious way smiley

Congrats to them

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by revived: 11:48am On Nov 18, 2020
Coo
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by MrCover: 11:49am On Nov 18, 2020
Nice one
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by tunapawizzy: 11:49am On Nov 18, 2020
Rugaria:
if its a big deal for the people involved...then it is a big deal....situations should be measured against the expectations and aspirations of people involved...This might not be a big deal for someone else but if it is a big deal for this couple, we should accept it like that

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by Enudapan: 11:49am On Nov 18, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Congrats
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2020
Mehn embarassed embarassed

Congrats to them
I know how it feels cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by Jamesilvar(m): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2020
Thank God for IVF

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by Romanoff(f): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2020
Rugaria:

You people should be making use of that thing in between your ears na. No be for decoration o.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by Xisnin(m): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2020
Don't forget the doctors.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by ogbu80(m): 11:50am On Nov 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations to them though if only this whole thing nor be arrangee
is alrighttttt grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by hilfinity(m): 11:50am On Nov 18, 2020
I tap into this grace on behalf of my good friend believing God for the fruit of the womb(amen)

And to those believing God for a need or two, it shall come to pass IJN.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by IamWonderful: 11:50am On Nov 18, 2020
vjg
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by crackhouse(m): 11:50am On Nov 18, 2020
Boys abi girls?
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by PataAlhaja(m): 11:51am On Nov 18, 2020
Boiguikk:
Praise the Lord

... obviously with the help of science.

Instead of you to acknowledge scientific breakthroughs in the field of medicine, you dey praise one Lord wey no exist.

If I slap you!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by Arysexy(m): 11:51am On Nov 18, 2020
U adopted a girl and did IVF for 3 boys.

Why didn't they adopt boy initially? They had plan for IVF since and they made sure it's only Boys

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by RightToReject(m): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2020
Congratulations to them, and I wish they'd be kind enough to continually treat the adopted one as their offspring now that they've ones who're their true biological offspring.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx / Should I Adopt My Fiancee's Son Legally? / Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.