Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 (36357 Views)

39 Days To Go: Military Dismisses Threats Of Bandit Attacks On May 29 / Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) / Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 by samonak(m): 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
hybridblood07:
You rant as if you know what's going on in the Military.
Do you know how many cadets have been dealt with or relegated due to misbehaviour in the civil society.
I can tell you numerous cadets that have been dismissed or sanctioned for stupid display in the public that the media could not cover to show the public. There was a particular RC were more than 50 cadets were dismissed. You can't compare Sandhurst and other with NDA. Like I said, if you visit NDA, you'll see how the Institution treat cadets. When was the last time you saw a cadet misbehaved?

Abeg no make me laugh, you can't compare NDA with Sandhurst and others? For starters, Apart from sister sub saharan African countries, which foreign cadet do we have in NDA? Are the best Army cadet in any particular course not sent to Sandhurst? I can vividly remember cadets from 54RC -58RC were regularly sent to Hellenic Military and Air force Academy in Greece for training. Some were even sent to West point in US for training. Abeg NDA still de learn work for where those Academy are mentioned.
Re: Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 by Theunbothered: 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
hybridblood07:
You're mad! Have your been to a Military institution in your life? You bloody civilians come on NL to spit trash about what you've no idea about. Go to NDA and see the kind of discipline cadets receive then you'll realized a lot.

Nigerian soldiers are not disciplined, they are
obedient zombies. grin

All that beating and torture you call disciple is sadistic punishment for the pleasure of their superior officers.

No respect for the rule of law, constantly beats up and looks down on the "bloody civilians" they are meant to be protecting because as usual the institution let's them have their way. That is not discipline, discipline is doing the right thing regardless of what others say.

In your life never mention Nigerian soldiers and discipline in the same sentence again.
Re: Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 by hybridblood07(m): 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
Don't misunderstood my point! NDA is a discipline training ground and I'm telling you from experience. We all know best cadets do go outside for more training.
samonak:

Abeg no make me laugh, you can't compare NDA with Sandhurst and others? For starters, Apart from sister sub saharan African countries, which foreign cadet do we have in NDA? Are the best Army cadet in any particular course not sent to Sandhurst? I can vividly remember cadets from 54RC -58RC were regularly sent to Hellenic Military and Air force Academy in Greece for training. Some were even sent to West point in US for training. Abeg NDA still de learn work for where those Academy are mentioned.
Re: Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 by hybridblood07(m): 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
Yes sir
Theunbothered:

Nigerian soldiers are not disciplined, they are
obedient zombies. grin

All that beating and torture you call disciple is sadistic punishment for the pleasure of their superior officers.

No respect for the rule of law, constantly beats up and looks down on the "bloody civilians" they are meant to be protecting because as usual the institution let's them have their way. That is not discipline, discipline is doing the right thing regardless of what others say.

In your life never mention Nigerian soldiers and discipline in the same sentence again.
Re: Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 by XXXXTENTACION: 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
Simplyleo:
How true is this?
grin Which region is the lieutenant from grin
I wan check something .,.. undecided
northerners and crime... grin
Re: Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 by ConstanceRobin: 9:00am On Jul 13, 2021
A home safe is a safe storage box that can help you protect important items in your home. A high-quality home safe is not only simple and elegant in appearance design, but also extremely complete in function. It can guard against thieves, and it is also fireproof and waterproof. If you need to buy, here is my favorite home safe.
0.8 Cubic Feet Home Safe
1.0 Cubic Feet Home Safe
1.53 Cubic Feet Home Safe
Re: Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 by DebbieThornbury: 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
VARON oxygen concentrator provides two types of portable oxygen concentrators and household oxygen concentrators to meet the different needs of customers. According to the different needs of customers for oxygen flow, VARON oxygen generators are subdivided into 1L, 5L, continuous and pulse oxygen generators. Our brand philosophy has always been to promote a healthy lifestyle, so that more people who need oxygen can buy easy-to-use and affordable oxygen generators and improve their quality of life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration / Anambra Election: Victor Umeh Ejected From Ihiala LGA Headquarters / Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.