Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 (36353 Views)

39 Days To Go: Military Dismisses Threats Of Bandit Attacks On May 29 / Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) / Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 08, 2021
airminem:
A major in the Army and a Lt. Comdr. in the Navy both acted disgraceful disgracefully. Currupt politicians, corrupt military, 'curry' nation.
Re: Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 by SonOfTheRisingS: 6:51am On Jul 08, 2021
What are their names Liars.

The Nigerian criminal armed terrorist forces has activated sympathy, phycological and mind bending strategy to fool gullible cowardice bloody civilians to keep earn support from the bloody citizens/civilians their they're massacring everyday.

Nigeria forces are independent criminals that has been burning people's houses in the name of looking for criminal Niger Delta militants groups in our villages.

Re: Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 by West2019(m): 6:51am On Jul 08, 2021
This one weak my body .
Re: Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 by Kzinne: 6:51am On Jul 08, 2021
Virus99:
Fake news.

There's no rank in the Army with "Lieutenant Commander".
shut the hell up. I too know. It's a military rank for the Navy equivalent to a Major in the army and a squadron leader in the air Force
Re: Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 by Sebgajere(m): 6:55am On Jul 08, 2021
I doubt this, something is not right
Re: Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 by Bolaji26(m): 6:55am On Jul 08, 2021
See what we are training o, if a senior officer being well paid can do this, what will all dos junior soldier no being paid well go do.

Nawa o.

Wetin we dey train as soldiers self

angry

sad
Re: Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 by hybridblood07(m): 6:55am On Jul 08, 2021
You're mad! Have your been to a Military institution in your life? You bloody civilians come on NL to spit trash about what you've no idea about. Go to NDA and see the kind of discipline cadets receive then you'll realized a lot.
RussianKGB:
Quota system soldiers, no training or discipline.
Re: Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 by Angelmichael63: 6:55am On Jul 08, 2021
Virus99:
Fake news.

very correct when I saw it I knew something is wrong somewhere
Re: Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 by wonder233: 6:55am On Jul 08, 2021
You're right. Lt. Commander is a rank in the Navy equivalent to a major in the army and Squadron leader in the air force.
Another reason to doubt the report is the huge salary disparity, given they are equivalent ranks.
bellong:

Command and Staff college is a military school for the whole Armed Forces (Army, Navy and Airforce). They have staff across the forces.

Lt Commander is a rank in the navy. While the report may not be true, the rank is not the evidence to dismiss the report.
Re: Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:56am On Jul 08, 2021
Kzinne:
shut the hell up. I too know. It's a military rank for the Navy equivalent to a Major in the army and a squadron leader in the air Force

The guy post tire me oooo, he just jump ontop something he knows nothing about. Even the post kept talking about Army, Navy and Nigeria Military still his couldn't connect.
Re: Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 by SonOfTheRisingS: 6:56am On Jul 08, 2021
Kzinne:
shut the hell up. I too know. It's a military rank for the Navy

This is how they are replacing real qualified people to terrorists groups or redeploying them to infuriating agitators camps, if not what are the criminals names and faces?

Re: Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 by Gval123: 6:59am On Jul 08, 2021
Virus99:
Fake news.

***Edited***

I thought it is just in the Army I didn't see it is actually talking about the whole Military.

Oya make una stop quoting me. Eshey.
. That's a rank in the navy
Re: Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 by ajaeben: 7:04am On Jul 08, 2021
Why?
Re: Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 by Okoroawusa: 7:16am On Jul 08, 2021
How come no one is condemning Buhari for this dismissal?...is it because the officers dismissed were not from....?

Well, if I were you I will cross check every news from Saharareporters.
Re: Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 08, 2021
saphiere:
The source of this news is an enemy of the military..
I agree with you for once. And i hope it stays this way.

This is fake News!
And the next yime i encounter Sowore, i will so deal with the idiotic fellow in the language he will never understand.
Re: Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 by Johnsown1(m): 7:21am On Jul 08, 2021
It's not real, maybe someone that knows someone may have intervened. Maybe one small girl with a big god that bleeps their general or field Marshal called their pressed the button or they just want to use the avenue to dismissed them which they have planned for decades or the guys just resigned because I refused to believe that craps
Re: Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 by LegalWolf: 7:30am On Jul 08, 2021
Realtalk20:
I know he was from the region of herdsmen grin

Loooooo. As if you dont have thieves in your family.
Re: Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 by Hilena(m): 7:36am On Jul 08, 2021
donbachi:
Setup.

They never mentioned names and all that... See local setup abeg!
Re: Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 by HORLADY(m): 7:37am On Jul 08, 2021
Chai, I know Madume o
Re: Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 by biafranrealson: 7:37am On Jul 08, 2021
All the bruhaha was just for that igbo man , they will recall the Abudillha secretly one day
Re: Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 by biafranrealson: 7:38am On Jul 08, 2021
Let them make an open confession
If not ,na wuru wuru
Re: Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 by pepetua(m): 7:40am On Jul 08, 2021
Isn't it a setup though nothing is impossible in Nigeria mostly in this present administration.
Re: Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 08, 2021
Laughable.
Re: Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 by johndho(m): 7:42am On Jul 08, 2021
Am suspecting they used that phone to snap him fornicating with the major general's wife. So the only way to size evidence na to kuku steal the phone. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 08, 2021
Joetttimua1811:

The guy post tire me oooo, he just jump ontop something he knows nothing about. Even the post kept talking about Army, Navy and Nigeria Military still his couldn't connect.

Its for Army, Commander is for Navy.
Re: Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 by goodychet: 7:44am On Jul 08, 2021
Can this be real? Only God knows.
Re: Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 by illmatic101(m): 7:51am On Jul 08, 2021
Re: Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 by mechanics(m): 8:03am On Jul 08, 2021
Too bad for them, they where not contended with what they have.
Re: Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 by RussianKGB: 8:08am On Jul 08, 2021
[s]
hybridblood07:
You're mad! Have your been to a Military institution in your life? You bloody civilians come on NL to spit trash about what you've no idea about. Go to NDA and see the kind of discipline cadets receive then you'll realized a lot.
[/s]
You're stupid!!! An indisciplined soldier with stealing in his blood got caught stealing phones and money and you're here blabbing about military institution and nda. Bloody November Alphas are a diagrace to the country, and a shame to the human race.
Re: Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 by vickydevoka(m): 8:12am On Jul 08, 2021
Yankee101:
One should grow beyond certain things
Dem no de grow pass kleptonemiac . My guy still de Carry my thing till tomorrow. Buh I don de use to am. Yesterday him carry all my food still deny say no be am . I laf cus I get CCTV hidden

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' / Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC / Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.