Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

This Bad Attitude Of Women - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Bad Attitude Of Women (2750 Views)

My Wife Attitude Towards My Food / Please Help! My Mum's Bad Attitude Is Rubbing Off On Me / Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Bad Attitude Of Women by Lostchild(m): 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2021
Saintmary:
A lot of women worship their sons and mistreat their daughters, not knowing that the sons will be hampered by their wives when they will need someone to care for them in their old age.
If you're a woman reading this, take good care of your daughters, so that they will be kind to you in your old age.
My two cents.

Mary, Mary

How are you smiley?
Re: This Bad Attitude Of Women by frozen70(f): 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lostchild:

God has placef me in a situation where I will not be at the mercy of any human.

I will not even be @ the mercy of my children

Interesting
Re: This Bad Attitude Of Women by frozen70(f): 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lostchild:

My past problems will not repeat itself in my future.

My future is well plan

Fantastic

1 Like

Re: This Bad Attitude Of Women by mariahAngel(f): 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lostchild:

You just prophesy into my future.

I will have no daughters but only sons

Well, I hope you plan to have them with a fellow man...since you have everything figured out

1 Like

Re: This Bad Attitude Of Women by armyofone(m): 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
Bringing mom to come live with you because you are expecting your wife to be doing the caretaker is just not right.
You can bring her and then hire someone to be providing the care mama needs.

What are you turning your wife to if you are expecting her to do mama nurse?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Bad Attitude Of Women by Saintmary(f): 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lostchild:

Mary, Mary

How are you smiley?
I'm fine, thanks.
How are you?

1 Like

Re: This Bad Attitude Of Women by Lostchild(m): 11:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
Saintmary:

I'm fine, thanks.
How are you?

Splendid cheesy
Re: This Bad Attitude Of Women by Lostchild(m): 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
armyofone:
Bringing mom to come live with you because you are expecting your wife to be doing the caretaker is just not right.
You can bring her and then hire someone to be providing the care mama needs.

What are you turning your wife to if you are expecting her to do mama nurse?

I understand your point %100, but the same wife who can't help my mother will also want me to help her own mother? I may be very wrong this, but I will never look unto any human being but God only

If I have my own duplex my mother can come and live in one of the rooms in my duplex because of her health issues, but unfortunate my mother is late.

With the high level of betrayal my own mother experienced, I have prayed to God never to allow me to be at the mercy of any man.
Re: This Bad Attitude Of Women by Lostchild(m): 11:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
mariahAngel:

Well, I hope you plan to have them with a fellow man...since you have everything figured out

I did like to have them with a western woman and not your nigeria women

2 Likes

Re: This Bad Attitude Of Women by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lostchild:

I plan to have them with a white woman and not your kind

So a white woman will allow you bring your mom to live with her?

cheesy cheesy I laugh in Swahili

1 Like

Re: This Bad Attitude Of Women by mariahAngel(f): 12:14am On Jul 10, 2021
Lostchild:

I plan to have them with a white woman and not your kind

Hardly will any woman, black or white, be able to put up with you.
You seem overbearing!

Have you asked yourself why is it that nobody (woman) seems to understand you?

1 Like

Re: This Bad Attitude Of Women by Lostchild(m): 12:22am On Jul 10, 2021
Citygal:

My mom is late O, I was talking about the self centered sickness of women
Re: This Bad Attitude Of Women by Lostchild(m): 12:51am On Jul 10, 2021
mariahAngel:

Hardly will any woman, black or white, be able to put up with you.
You seem overbearing!

Have you asked yourself why is it that nobody (woman) seems to understand you?

It is painful that I cannot explain my person to you in writings

1. If you see me in person, you will see that I am very mild and gentle in nature. As a man, if you are not tough women will see you as a weak person.

2. If you experience me in person you will see that I am a very kind and meek person that is well discipline

3. In answer to your question, the only women that can't understand me are crazy women. Mariah, if you are a good person, you will love me so much in personality. Just imagine you are holding an egg, you hold it with extra care

4. I have not been In a relationship for 10 years by choice because most women are demon possessed with evil spirit. I need to be careful when it comes to women in general because of my past

You don't know me at all but God knows me too well

1 Like

Re: This Bad Attitude Of Women by Lamanii22(f): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
Omooor this your article really touched me.... I currently live with my mother-in-law... She's not Ill or anything... We're really good together... I'll try to be kinder to her.... After reading this article I feel like I am not doing so much... I feel like I should see her as my mom now.... Thank you so much....

3 Likes

Re: This Bad Attitude Of Women by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:26am On Jul 11, 2021
Lostchild:
Last month I acknowledge the neglect of an elderly mama that got me so worried that I thought about sharing this my opinion on nairaland why women are so self-centered and some husband are even giving in to their wife selfishness. I say this because I have seen this selfish act repeat itself many times, again and again and I feel I compel to spit this out of my heavy heart toward this bad attitude of women.

1. During 2014/2015 I saw a business manager who's mother previously suffers health issues and the woman has to be in wheel chair suffering in pains. Her son who is a top manager had to take his suffering mother to live with him and his wife because the woman need help outside her self. The wife of this man told her husband that she cannot be in the same house with her mother inlaw. She told her husband that it is either the man get rid of his mother or she will leave the marriage. She gave the man an option, it is either the hubby choose between his mother or she, herself. This man became very confuse because he love his wife at the same times he dearly love his belove mother who was in a wheel chair suffering. This manager became frustrated and started seeking God intervention to save his mother and marriage

2. I know of a white man from California who lost his birth mother when he was a toddler. His barren pathernal aunty became the one that raised him to adult-hood and sent him to the university. This man did not know any other mother apart from his aunt who gave him life. At age 70 plus the woman began to suffers stroke and needed help from her son as she was not able to live alone because of her body paralises. The man took his mom to live with him and that was the beginings of his marital woes. The wife of this white man, said she cannot stand her mother inlaw to live with them. Things escalated to the point where they ended up in court and finally got divorced. The mother lived with her son for another four years before she passed away. According to the man, she call his ex wife "a devil" and was happy that he finally choose his lovely mother over his selfish ex wife.

3. I know of a woman who lost her sight (blindness) of which she cannot live without the help of her children. The problem is that all her children are married adult with their own family. The strangiest thing is that, this woman has sons but none of their wives is willing to make such sacrifice to help their mother inlaw. A blind woman without the help of her children, she will not survive. The good thing is that it was one of her son in law was the one that accept his mother inlaw to live with them. He embrace this woman like his own mother and cared for her like his own mother.

4. Due to health problems, my own mother lived with my sister and her husband but she cannot near the wives of my brother's. The husband of all my sisters, they embrace my mother like their own, they cared for her greatly but my own mother could not receive any sympathy from my sisters inlaw. There is more to my mother story, but I will just stop here.

From what my late mother experienced, I have taken a vow never to allow any of my brother's wife or any sister in laws into my circle.

THE MESSAGE

Imagine you as a husband, your wife will claim that she love you but yet she cannot extend little of that love to your family members

She cannot embrace your family because it is just about she and her own family. She will want you to embrace her own family and she will see yours as pain in her ass. She will feel threaten when her husband sent money or show love and care to his own family and not hers.

That which women claim they feel for their hubby is nothing but self

FINAL WORDS

This may be my last thread in bashing women as I just have to voice out and express my disdain over this evil character of women. I always see that women live for today and not for tommorow, they forget that they will grow old someday and need help in their old age.

REMEMBER: Do unto others, what you want others to do unto you

100% Facts...
A shame that it is what modern Feminist wannabes women are now..
Wahala for man wey em wife dey control.. cos he would live in misery and regrets..

2 Likes

Re: This Bad Attitude Of Women by cococandy(f): 12:59am On Jul 11, 2021
Imagine raising daughters from infancy to adulthood but when you’re old, you start counting on the ones other people raised to come nurse you and wipe your bottom. Why were their daughters-in-law the first expectation rather than their own daughters?

All the examples you gave are of sick parents who need heavy duty, hands-on, round-the-clock care? When you as a man invite your sick mother to live with you, are you going to bathe her and clean up after her in the bathroom? You marry wives in hopes that you can use them as maids and nurses for your sick parents in their old age. Meanwhile your parents never treat them as their own children. But they expect these wives to treat them like their own birth parents. Does that make sense to you? Are you willing to bring your sick father-in-law to live with you, cooking for him, cleaning him up, bathing him, wiping his poop? Lostchild I’m asking you this question directly. I want to know if you’re willing to do that for the man who didn’t raise you. You guys know how to expect what you can’t give.

Birth parents earn that privilege by doing their part during the children’s younger days. Bottom line, if you’re a woman or man who won’t treat your kids-in-law exactly as your own kid, don’t expect them to be available to you like the kids you raised. The parent usually has to do their part first and the kids learn to reciprocate.

A good parent-in-law may earn that privilege but don’t expect it as their right. If you bring your sick parent, make sure you’re not doing it because you expect someone who is not you to do the hands-on care. Y’all claim you love your parents but are always trying to pass them off onto your wives to nurse. You’re too good to care for your own parents but your wives are terrible people for not being enthusiastic about selflessly caring for them sometimes even in the face of abuse.

Lostchild:

1. During 2014/2015 I saw a business manager who's mother previously suffers health issues and the woman has to be in wheel chair suffering in pains. Her son who is a top manager had to take his suffering mother to live with him and his wife because the woman need help outside her self. The wife of this man told her husband that she cannot be in the same house with her mother inlaw. She told her husband that it is either the man get rid of his mother or she will leave the marriage. She gave the man an option, it is either the hubby choose between his mother or she, herself. This man became very confuse because he love his wife at the same times he dearly love his belove mother who was in a wheel chair suffering. This manager became frustrated and started seeking God intervention to save his mother and marriage

2. I know of a white man from California who lost his birth mother when he was a toddler. His barren pathernal aunty became the one that raised him to adult-hood and sent him to the university. This man did not know any other mother apart from his aunt who gave him life. At age 70 plus the woman began to suffers stroke and needed help from her son as she was not able to live alone because of her body paralises. The man took his mom to live with him and that was the beginings of his marital woes. The wife of this white man, said she cannot stand her mother inlaw to live with them. Things escalated to the point where they ended up in court and finally got divorced. The mother lived with her son for another four years before she passed away. According to the man, she call his ex wife "a devil" and was happy that he finally choose his lovely mother over his selfish ex wife.

3. I know of a woman who lost her sight (blindness) of which she cannot live without the help of her children. The problem is that all her children are married adult with their own family. The strangiest thing is that, this woman has sons but none of their wives is willing to make such sacrifice to help their mother inlaw. A blind woman without the help of her children, she will not survive. The good thing is that it was one of her son in law was the one that accept his mother inlaw to live with them. He embrace this woman like his own mother and cared for her like his own mother.

4. Due to health problems, my own mother lived with my sister and her husband but she cannot near the wives of my brother's. The husband of all my sisters, they embrace my mother like their own, they cared for her greatly but my own mother could not receive any sympathy from my sisters inlaw. There is more to my mother story, but I will just stop here.

From what my late mother experienced, I have taken a vow never to allow any of my brother's wife or any sister in laws into my circle.

THE MESSAGE

Imagine you as a husband, your wife will claim that she love you but yet she cannot extend little of that love to your family members

She cannot embrace your family because it is just about she and her own family. She will want you to embrace her own family and she will see yours as pain in her ass. She will feel threaten when her husband sent money or show love and care to his own family and not hers.

That which women claim they feel for their hubby is nothing but self

FINAL WORDS

This may be my last thread in bashing women as I just have to voice out and express my disdain over this evil character of women. I always see that women live for today and not for tommorow, they forget that they will grow old someday and need help in their old age.

REMEMBER: Do unto others, what you want others to do unto you
Re: This Bad Attitude Of Women by cococandy(f): 1:03am On Jul 11, 2021
Citygal:

It’s not even the living with them part. I know many Nigerian women are used to living with in-laws. It’s not that big of a deal in our culture. And sometimes it even works out to the benefit of everyone.

His specific examples are when he’s referring to sick parents. Nigerian women even deal with this. No problem at all. but I want to know if he’s willing to do same for an in-law. He’s talking big about something he doesn’t understand and will never be able to do. They like to act like women’s jobs are easy. I want him to spend just one week caring for his wife’s sick father and come tell us about it.
Re: This Bad Attitude Of Women by Lostchild(m): 1:59am On Jul 11, 2021
Women are naturally very selfish; I repeat; nigerian women are very, very selfish

Before my mother pass away, I plan to take her along with me because of what she went through in the hands of the children of my sister but unfortunately she didn't make it.

Re-read my story no 2)

Imagine if you are my wife, your mother has health issue, I am sure you will bring her to come and live with you in my house right?

If I am the only child of my mother, and my mom has health issues, I can not bring her to come and live with me right?

Nigeria Women; Una too bad

cococandy:
Imagine raising daughters from infancy to adulthood but when you’re old, you start counting on the ones other people raised to come nurse you and wipe your bottom. Why were their daughters-in-law the first expectation rather than their own daughters?

All the examples you gave are of sick parents who need heavy duty, hands-on, round-the-clock care? When you as a man invite your sick mother to live with you, are you going to bathe her and clean up after her in the bathroom? You marry wives in hopes that you can use them as maids and nurses for your sick parents in their old age. Meanwhile your parents never treat them as their own children. But they expect these wives to treat them like their own birth parents. Does that make sense to you? Are you willing to bring your sick father-in-law to live with you, cooking for him, cleaning him up, bathing him, wiping his poop? Lostchild I’m asking you this question directly. I want to know if you’re willing to do that for the man who didn’t raise you. You guys know how to expect what you can’t give.

Birth parents earn that privilege by doing their part during the children’s younger days. Bottom line, if you’re a woman or man who won’t treat your kids-in-law exactly as your own kid, don’t expect them to be available to you like the kids you raised. The parent usually has to do their part first and the kids learn to reciprocate.

A good parent-in-law may earn that privilege but don’t expect it as their right. If you bring your sick parent, make sure you’re not doing it because you expect someone who is not you to do the hands-on care. Y’all claim you love your parents but are always trying to pass them off onto your wives to nurse. You’re too good to care for your own parents but your wives are terrible people for not being enthusiastic about selflessly caring for them sometimes even in the face of abuse.

1 Like

Re: This Bad Attitude Of Women by cococandy(f): 2:01am On Jul 11, 2021
Lostchild:
Women are naturally very selfish; I repeat; nigerian women are very, very selfish

Before my mother pass away, I plan to take her along with me because of what she went through in the hands of the children of my sister but unfortunately she didn't make it.

Re-read my story no 2)

Imagine if you are my wife, your mother has health issue, I am sure you will bring her to come and live with you in my house right?

If I am the only child of my mother, and my mom has health issues, I can not bring her to come and live with me right?

Nigeria Women; Una too bad

You can bring your mother to live with you. That’s not an issue.

Now answer my question. Will you care for your mother while she’s living with you or do automatically make it your wife’s responsibility?
I’m sure your wife will care for her parent who lives with her. She won’t expect you to be the one doing it.
Re: This Bad Attitude Of Women by Lostchild(m): 2:10am On Jul 11, 2021
cococandy:

You can bring your mother to live with you. That’s not an issue.

Now answer my question. Will you care for your mother while she’s living with you or do automatically make it your wife’s responsibility?
I’m sure your wife will care for her parent who lives with her. She won’t expect you to be the one doing it.

Na you want take care of my mom for Me?

Ofcourse
I will take care of her
Re: This Bad Attitude Of Women by cococandy(f): 2:16am On Jul 11, 2021
Lostchild:

Na you want take care of my mom for Me?

Ofcourse
I will take care of her

That’s awesome to hear. I hope you know what caring for her would mean. No be by mouth.
Re: This Bad Attitude Of Women by Lostchild(m): 2:43am On Jul 11, 2021
cococandy:

That’s awesome to hear. I hope you know what caring for her would mean. No be by mouth.

Did she thought about that when she breast feed me, bath me, clean my poop, nurse me and fed me?

Even a blind person can go and use the toilet by him or her self.

I have a handsome friend that is blind. He can bath himself, he can use the toilet by himself, he knows where they keep his food, he washes his own cloths by himself. The only thing he is not allowed to do is cooking.

I, myself, I am a caregiver by nature. If my wife is an only child, I can even accomodate my sick father in law in my home if my enviroment allowed. I know a married guy, living with his own father, I mean the wife is living with her husband and father in law

Don't you see India culture?

Your doubting questions really makes me to believe that Nigeria women are fake

1 Like

Re: This Bad Attitude Of Women by cococandy(f): 2:47am On Jul 11, 2021
“Even a blind person use toilet by himself” that statement is evidence of you already coming up excuses to avoid providing the care you claim you can provide. A blind person may be able to do that, but a really sick person cannot. A person who had a debilitating stroke and is paralyzed from it cannot use the toilet by themselves. And that’s just a tip of the iceberg

Better be prepared

Lostchild:

Did she thought about that when she breast feed me, bath me, clean my poop, nurse me and fed me?

Even a blind person can go and use the toilet by him or her self.

I have a handsome friend that is blind. He can bath himself, he can use the toilet by himself, he knows where they keep his food, he washes his own cloths by himself. The only thing he is not allowed to do is cooking.

I, myself, I am a caregiver by nature. If my wife is an only child, I can even accomodate my sick father in law in my home if my enviroment allowed. I know a married guy, living with his own father, I mean the wife is living with her husband and father in law

Don't you see India culture?

Your doubting questions really makes me to believe that Nigeria women are fake

Re: This Bad Attitude Of Women by Lostchild(m): 2:58am On Jul 11, 2021
cococandy:
“Even a blind person use toilet by himself” that statement is evidence of you already coming up excuses to avoid providing the care you claim you can provide. A blind person may be able to do that, but a really sick person cannot. A person who had a debilitating stroke and is paralyzed from it cannot use the toilet by themselves. And that’s just a tip of the iceberg

Better be prepared

Prepared about what?
Re: This Bad Attitude Of Women by armyofone(m): 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
Truth is - it doesn't matter whose mom - hers or yours. If mama is at that age where someone has to assist her personally with her upkeeping
(medications, feeding, toilet, bathing etc), then you guys should pay home nurse or aide to assist in doing the job.
Remember both of you maybe working/trading.
Share the full responsibility and don't leave caring for wifey alone.

Lostchild:

I understand your point %100, but the same wife who can't help my mother will also want me to help her own mother? I may be very wrong this, but I will never look unto any human being but God only

If I have my own duplex my mother can come and live in one of the rooms in my duplex because of her health issues, but unfortunate my mother is late.

With the high level of betrayal my own mother experienced, I have prayed to God never to allow me to be at the mercy of any man.
Re: This Bad Attitude Of Women by armyofone(m): 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
You should be prepared about caring for an aged person.
Who are you leaveing the job for before ? Na you biko grin all hands cheesy

Lostchild:

Prepared about what?

1 Like

Re: This Bad Attitude Of Women by Lostchild(m): 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
armyofone:
You should be prepared about caring for an aged person.
Who are you leaveing the job for before ? Na you biko grin all hands cheesy

My own mother is late, but I do and will always love to help the elderly's financially

Just that women are just too selfish
Re: This Bad Attitude Of Women by Lostchild(m): 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
chatinent:
Ọ bụ n'ọnụ ndị okenye ka ị ga-amata ụda oji...but this assertion is biased.

Oshare
Wo we ro ro?
Re: This Bad Attitude Of Women by mariahAngel(f): 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
Lostchild:

Oshare na.
Wo we ro ro?

You’re from Edo or Delta state?
Re: This Bad Attitude Of Women by Lostchild(m): 1:17am On Jul 15, 2021
mariahAngel:

You’re from Edo or Delta state?

Delta origin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ife Baby Names / How Come Women Are Terrible Drivers And Should They Be Barred From Driving? / What Is Your Reckoning As A New Year Is Beckoning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.