Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) (48544 Views)

Trump's Twitter Ban: We Showed "Failure" To Police Global Public Discourse -Jack / Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) / Brazilian Ex-President, Lula, Surrenders To Police, Begins 12-year Jail Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by omowolewa: 7:56am On Jul 08, 2021
okay
Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by tillaman(m): 7:56am On Jul 08, 2021
sad so a whole J Z will go to jail
This is humbling

1 Like

Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by MadamVanessa(f): 7:56am On Jul 08, 2021
Zuma is not a man with balls, our darling daddy is the only man with balls. I believe our darling daddy won't wait a second to flout the court order, and if the court tries anything funny, our beloved Bandits start killing brutally in this country.
Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by nonhuman(m): 7:57am On Jul 08, 2021
But why did he go in such convoy, are they all going to prison with him
Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by Onepeople: 7:57am On Jul 08, 2021
Country that have decided to choose the part of progress, in my own country the reverse is the case.

2 Likes

Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by Ofunaofu: 7:57am On Jul 08, 2021
grin
Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by CryptoClub2018: 7:58am On Jul 08, 2021
A country that has strong independent institutions

4 Likes

Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by nonhuman(m): 7:58am On Jul 08, 2021
Buhari is supposed to go to prison too but I wount accept because Nigeria is polarised his ethnic group will start fight, Nigeria can't be like south Africa

1 Like

Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by Mexyz(m): 7:59am On Jul 08, 2021
Can we replicate this for our former heads of states, presidents(down to this present one) for all their atrocities and corrupt practices..

God help my country

1 Like

Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by rollandben(m): 7:59am On Jul 08, 2021
InaNla:
I see Buari going to jail after 2023.
Amen and Amen.
Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by rollandben(m): 8:00am On Jul 08, 2021
chatinent:
Rich man: correctional facility

Poor man: panti
It only happens in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by ddippset(m): 8:00am On Jul 08, 2021
othermen:
Zuma’s disrespect is one thing. In China, he’ll get the chair for his corruption.
There has to be accountability! And I pray Bubu will be alive to face his own music, to answer for those killed on his watch, simply because they want good enough, to answer for the judges intimidated in the dead of the night, to answer for DSS recklessness and disregard for the dignity of human lives. That is Bubu’s legacy and he and his cohort shall face the music, not merely in posterity.
Only Bubu?

What about Obasanjo and Jonathan?

You mean they did not steal too?

You just made a comment which depicts exactly why we are behind South Africa.

Tribalism Religion and hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by LuQuLuQu(m): 8:01am On Jul 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

All prisons are called correctional facilities in South Africa.

Try and recognize a sarcasm when you see one...
Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by Bar1941(m): 8:01am On Jul 08, 2021
Same fate will befall Buhari after his tenure for terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by ddippset(m): 8:02am On Jul 08, 2021
johnjay4u2u:
Just 15 months?
The man on the street will receive years for lesser offence.

No justice in the judiciary system.
Only God is the true judge.
On that day, we will all be judged by Him.
See This one!

You are still complaining.

In your own country can any judge even order for an ex President to be jailed?

Talkless of jailing him for even one day?

1 Like

Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by olawoyetaiwo: 8:02am On Jul 08, 2021
If this were to be in my country, thugs and hoodlums would have attacked the security agents because of one political thief that embezzled public fund...

1 Like

Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by BabbanBura(m): 8:03am On Jul 08, 2021
InaNla:

Dogs and baboons will suck in blood first!
Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by ddippset(m): 8:03am On Jul 08, 2021
olawoyetaiwo:
If this were to be in my country, thugs and hoodlums would have attacked the security agents because of one political thief that embezzled public fund...

In your own country an ex President cannot even be discussed in court sef.

1 Like

Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by GeneralPula: 8:04am On Jul 08, 2021
oneble:
When will this happen in my dear country?

When you become president

2 Likes

Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by rocketZA: 8:05am On Jul 08, 2021
johnjay4u2u:
Just 15 months?
The man on the street will receive years for lesser offence.

No justice in the judiciary system.
Only God is the true judge.
On that day, we will all be judged by Him.

He's not going to jail for corruption. His corruption case is still ongoing.

He's going to jail for contempt of court. 15 months is a reasonable time for that.

1 Like

Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by stupidmod3: 8:05am On Jul 08, 2021
InaNla:
for Nigeria
Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by IgboWarlord(m): 8:06am On Jul 08, 2021
See the daughter talking about Robben Island.That was a long time ago madam,and in the meantime,blacks took over the ruling of the country and your father ruled for 9 years.The whole of Africa knows how fantastically corrupt your father was.With his backhanded dealings with the Guptas and all that shit..Your pale thief money,there's no need to bring up Robben Island here.

2 Likes

Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by Dahveydson(m): 8:07am On Jul 08, 2021
This is never happening in Nigeria, that's the difference between a working system and the animal farm that is being run here.

2 Likes

Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by saymax(f): 8:07am On Jul 08, 2021
On paper we got our liberation before South Africa did but in reality they got liberated before us. Smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by Joseph08(m): 8:08am On Jul 08, 2021
In a shithole Corntree the EFCC will come to collect their own National cake then the case will be swept under the carpet.

Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by jamace(m): 8:08am On Jul 08, 2021
I am waiting for the giANT of Africa to tow the line...
Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by bigpicture001: 8:10am On Jul 08, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Boss, do you write/solve Hypothesis work?

Which dept nd school are u doing the project work from..?
Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:11am On Jul 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

All prisons are called correctional facilities in South Africa.
not just in SA. That is a pleasant way of decribing prison. cheesy
Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by iamDrRhymes(m): 8:11am On Jul 08, 2021
InaNla:

For what exactly? Money laundering?

It won’t happen.
Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:13am On Jul 08, 2021
IgboWarlord:
See the daughter talking about Robben Island.That was a long time ago madam,and in the meantime,blacks took over the ruling of the country and your father ruled for 9 years.The whole of Africa knows how fantastically corrupt your father was.With his backhanded dealings with the Guptas and all that shit..Your pale thief money,there's no need to bring up Robben Island here.
That is black people for you, when they thief they try to get away with their crimes by attaching racisms to it.

Zuma was and still corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:14am On Jul 08, 2021
Nice thread.

thank you mods. I'm glad you didn't place that xenophobic coon TMKSOUTH thread on front page, he doesn't deserve to be here. grin
Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by clydecarson(m): 8:14am On Jul 08, 2021
Cjgrandcrypt:
Everyone African leaders needs to be jailed for real!!

KINDLY PATRONIZE US, our rates are so dope

We buy bulk BTC for 510/$

Y'all stay away from this scammer,there are reports of him scamming people of their bitcoins.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes / Ghana Kings Gifted The Queen Solid Gold Palanquin Miniature In 1961 (Video) / "World War 3 Will Begin May 13" - Horacio Villegas Claims WW3 Will Be Nuclear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.