Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,581 members, 7,958,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:02 AM

Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) (48838 Views)

Trump's Twitter Ban: We Showed "Failure" To Police Global Public Discourse -Jack / Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) / Brazilian Ex-President, Lula, Surrenders To Police, Begins 12-year Jail Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by otokx(m): 8:15am On Jul 08, 2021
A country where things work.
Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:16am On Jul 08, 2021
InaNla:
I see Buari going to jail after 2023.

He will go to somewhere beyond jail...

E remain small time...

We shall see.
Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:16am On Jul 08, 2021
Airwavez:
cool

Where is TMKsouth and other SAns wey no dey let us hear...

Atleast the are doing something
You mean TMKGAY? cheesycheesy
Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by izubext007: 8:17am On Jul 08, 2021
Can this gesture happen in Nigeria?
Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by LordIsaac(m): 8:18am On Jul 08, 2021
In Nigeria, it would have resulted in a tribal war.

1 Like

Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by ChiefSosa(m): 8:19am On Jul 08, 2021
bigpicture001:

Which dept nd school are u doing the project work from..?
Lol,none! I just want see how far he'll go with the "Riemann Hypothesis".

1 Like

Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by meobizy(f): 8:21am On Jul 08, 2021
If this man really goes to prison then he’ll set a record which other coward leaders are afraid to pull. I remember he was scared of handing over. It seems he has good advisers behind him trying to clean his image.
Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:22am On Jul 08, 2021
Nigeria is not in South Africa league, and never in my life will I compare them with swallow grave like Nigeria.... I salute South Africa juries... in Nigeria they will give him award for stealing ...m where is magu self , our incoming inspector General of police

2 Likes

Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by gbaskiboy: 8:24am On Jul 08, 2021
faithfuldon7:
What will happen to his STATUE in Imo State... Do we need to put bars around it
you be correct Bro! just thinking about it loud
Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by Flamees(m): 8:26am On Jul 08, 2021
InaNla:
Swrs
But only if Na south or East Provides President
Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by Dumte(m): 8:36am On Jul 08, 2021
Mah hear say this kind thing happened in Nigeria
Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by Obrigardo: 8:36am On Jul 08, 2021
There's one criminal ex president in the USA that needs this same fate soon. I mean criminal trump.
Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by tholhusomhie: 8:39am On Jul 08, 2021
faithfuldon7:
What will happen to his STATUE in Imo State... Do we need to put bars around it

It should be imprisoned too. cheesy
Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by zoghys: 8:40am On Jul 08, 2021
InaNla:

You better look elsewhere, how many past leaders has been jailed for corruption. The answer is "none" and may likely never happen because the system here is fantastically corrupt.
Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by Cokahot: 8:42am On Jul 08, 2021
Get lost u bastard scammer
Idiot
Cjgrandcrypt:
Everyone African leaders needs to be jailed for real!!

KINDLY PATRONIZE US, our rates are so dope

We buy bulk BTC for 510/$
Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by abidem4real: 8:42am On Jul 08, 2021
fergie0o1:

Mr. Zuma, 79, voluntarily surrendered on Wednesday, 40 minutes before a midnight deadline for the Police to hand him over to prison officials. He was driven out of his compound in a long convoy of cars and taken into custody a short time after, Police said.

The arrest followed a week of tense brinkmanship in which the former President and his allies railed against the high court’s decision, suggesting, without evidence, that he was the victim of a conspiracy.

Jacob Zuma Foundation

Zuma's daughter also confirms arrest

Duduzile Zuma-Sambudla

Police confirms arrest

South African Broadcasting Corporation

Department of Correctional Services confirms Zuma in Prison

SOURCE

Convoy leaving Zuma's residence after his arrest;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzw9ZcO32Ew

Zuma arrives EstCourt Correctional Facility

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FQ3L8dbwew
Zuma in prison! Incredible! This can never happen in this zoo called country laelae
Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by DLuciano: 8:43am On Jul 08, 2021
InaNla:

not in Naija
Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by abidem4real: 8:44am On Jul 08, 2021
fergie0o1:

Mr. Zuma, 79, voluntarily surrendered on Wednesday, 40 minutes before a midnight deadline for the Police to hand him over to prison officials. He was driven out of his compound in a long convoy of cars and taken into custody a short time after, Police said.

The arrest followed a week of tense brinkmanship in which the former President and his allies railed against the high court’s decision, suggesting, without evidence, that he was the victim of a conspiracy.

Jacob Zuma Foundation

Zuma's daughter also confirms arrest

Duduzile Zuma-Sambudla

Police confirms arrest

South African Broadcasting Corporation

Department of Correctional Services confirms Zuma in Prison

SOURCE

Convoy leaving Zuma's residence after his arrest;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzw9ZcO32Ew

Zuma arrives EstCourt Correctional Facility

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FQ3L8dbwew
Zuma in prison! Incredible! This cannot happen in this zoo called country laelae
Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by wallarwallar(m): 8:46am On Jul 08, 2021
InaNla:

Nigeria is not a country and this can only happen in a country
Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by Kimjongun: 8:48am On Jul 08, 2021
If SA is like Nigeria, Zuma would be celebrated like "our heroes past"
Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by BruncleZuma: 8:49am On Jul 08, 2021
grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by cybriz82(m): 8:50am On Jul 08, 2021
InaNla:

that's if them never turn all d prison to grazing house for cows before then...
Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by Horlami247: 8:54am On Jul 08, 2021
Honorable malema will be Happy now
Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by bigpicture001: 8:54am On Jul 08, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Lol,none! I just want see how far he'll go with the "Riemann Hypothesis".

Ok
Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by Springboot: 8:54am On Jul 08, 2021
If things work in Nigeria, GEJ should also be in jail right now
Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by Finest6: 9:02am On Jul 08, 2021
How I wish this could happen in Nigeria.
Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by puremaker7(m): 9:04am On Jul 08, 2021
InaNla:
you see nonsense
Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by InaNla(f): 9:07am On Jul 08, 2021
[s]
puremaker7:
you see nonsense
[/s]

face your ETHANOL business.
Re: Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) by witworth(m): 9:09am On Jul 08, 2021
It's just for some few months, it's cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin Boasts He Can Hit Enemies With An Unpreventable Strike(pics) / Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) / 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.