Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? (19248 Views)

How To Create & Sell Info Products Learn The Best Money-making Skill In Today’s / What Skill Do One Need To Acquire To Work In Brazil? / Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? by IghravweIG(m): 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2021
sarahtemi:
I have digital marketing skill, specifically Affiliate marketing and copywriting...

Although, I'm working more on my marketing skills to be better at it everyday..
Baba can you teach me the Affiliate marketing and copy writing.

1 Like

Re: What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? by Shedah: 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
GeoAfrikana:
Web GIS development

GIS Analysis

Remote sensing

Cartography

WordPress

Graphic Design

SEO and Digital Marketing.

I have proven my proficiency in all these with projects so I'm not an "audio" expert.
I want to learn GIS analysis sir
Re: What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? by Cashbanky(f): 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2022
I have the following skills already and I used my phone in learning and rendering the services to clients online.

1. Graphic Design

2. Mobile App Creation

3. Ebook cover design and creation

4. Whiteboard Cartoon Animation

5. Whatsapp Ecommerce Stores setup

6. Photo and Video Editing
Re: What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? by Okekejennifer: 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
Affiliate marketing ( damn! that's where the money is) and not so profound idea in forex. There is money in forex but then, there's the risk factor. But in affiliate marketing, your efforts will be commensurate with what you earn.
Learning how to trade CRYPTO is also on my bucket list.
One must have multiple source of income in this Nigeria o. Sapa no dey look face
Re: What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? by Reoflexy50: 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
I want and wish to see someone to teach me solar installation and cctv installation

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inspector Held For ‘forging’ Colleagues’ Promotion Signals (photo) / Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff / I Need The Contributions Of Experienced Construction Site Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.