Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Thank You For Developing Delta - Ossai Tells Okowa At 62 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank You For Developing Delta - Ossai Tells Okowa At 62 (124 Views)

Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial / Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa / Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank You For Developing Delta - Ossai Tells Okowa At 62 by ossaioviesucces(m): 2:43am On Jul 08, 2021
Thank You For Developing Delta - Ossai tells Okowa at 62

Delta State Governor Special Assistant on Special Duties Media Mr Ossai Ovie Success has congratulated the State Governor Sen Ifeanyi Okowa as he clocks 62 years.

Ossai in a message to felicitate with the Governor noted that the Governor 62 birthday is worthy of celebration looking at his achievemnts in the past years .

He said; " Onbehlaf of my family , I want to congratulate you your Excellency for the amazing years given to you by God Almighty.

I am such a lucky young boy to have known you and knowing you has been a blessing in my life.

There are characters I have emulated in you , one of them is your attention to GOD, your humility, truthfulness , answering of people's calls, replying of messages, integrity.

Your Excellency, Thank you for developing Delta State to an enviable state .

You came in as governor with lots of challenges but with your determination and prudent management of the State resources , you have been able to achieved alot .

Your achievements are visible in the rural and urban areas.

As at today, over 500 roads has been constructed with drainage projects across the three senatorial district that made up Delta State including storm drainage projects in Asaba and Warri .

You upgraded facilities at the Delta State University Teaching Hospital at Oghara, completed the long abandoned Asaba Specilist Hospital, built a hospital at Abavo in Ika South and rehabilitated several others in Patani, Agbor among others.

You also launched the Contributory Health Insurance Scheme for all Deltans with government paying for the Under 5, pregnant women and the elderly in the society."

"As a result of your job creation Programmes, thousands of our youths are now job creators through the Office of the Chief Jobs Creation Officer headed by Professor, Eric Eboh, Ministry of youth development, Girl Child development , Ministry of Women Development and other ministries .

Your Excellency, you are not just a road master but also a Sport Master looking at your achievemnts in Sport which include completion of the Stephen Keshi Stadium Asaba, Ozoro Polytechnic Stadium at Ozoro as well as the succesful hosting of 52 countries for the African Senior Athletics Championships Asaba 2018, also the succesful hosting of 52 countries for the African Senior Athletics Championships Asaba 2018, AITEO Cup Finals in conjunction with the Nigeria Football Federation and host of others.

"Your achievements are uncountable your Excellency .
What about the new state Secretariat which is about 90% completed and is one of a kind, looking at the nature of the Secretariat.

We also have the newly built teachers training institute and the Federal Road Safety training centre commissioned by the Vice President of Nigeria Prof Yemi Osinbajo.

As you celebrate the Goodness of God in your life, it is my prayer that God Almighty will be with you always " he prayed .

(1) (Reply)

FG Directs Airlines To Refund Complete Airfares To Passengers After 2hour Delay / What We Need Is A Simple, Common Sense Approach, Says Osinbajo / FG Directs Airlines To Refund Complete Airfares To Passengers After Two-hour Del

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.