Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

What Led To The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parents? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Led To The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parents? (1381 Views)

Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out / What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? / Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Led To The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parents? by shakir0802: 9:37am On Jul 08, 2021
What led to the worst beating you received from your parents?
Re: What Led To The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parents? by Teadavid23(m): 9:39am On Jul 08, 2021
I spent my offering money ni o.

Nah God go punish Aunty Rebecca abi wetin be her name sef.
She reported me to my parents that I've been the only child in children's church not paying offering that my parents should train me in GIVING...

OMG. SMH.

3 Likes

Re: What Led To The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parents? by TarOrfeeek: 9:52am On Jul 08, 2021
The day I called my landlord grownup daughter 'Ashawo'

My mum normally call her that. And I felt is was a normal word.

The kind of slap way my Uncle land for my face.

My papa sef come use charger design my back.

2 Likes

Re: What Led To The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parents? by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2021
The day I shifted our neighbor's daughter(Funmi) pant. Didn't know the girl reported me to her mum while her mum reported it to my mum.

Omo my parents were taking turns in beating me. But alas sometimes I really do thank God for those beatings I received, it kinda sharp me into a better person sha.

2 Likes

Re: What Led To The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parents? by Wawelexy(m): 10:07am On Jul 08, 2021
Ordinary shift? What if u off completely, what will happen

1 Like

Re: What Led To The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parents? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 08, 2021
Just hide and seek oh and i didn't even cum
Re: What Led To The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parents? by Cholls(m): 10:13am On Jul 08, 2021
My brother I lost the key to the main door
Re: What Led To The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parents? by Countenance123: 10:17am On Jul 08, 2021
I visited a brothel. I was only seven at that time. My dad woke me up in the night to piss. I brought out my local government chairman to piss, forgetting I didn't remove the condom I had sex with. He inquired about it and I was brought up to always say the truth. So I was honest about it. He used plank on me that night.
Re: What Led To The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parents? by Beckysexy(f): 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
Countenance123:
I visited a brothel. I was only seven at that time. My dad woke me up in the night to piss. I brought out my local government chairman to piss, forgetting I didn't remove the condom I had sex with. He inquired about it and I was brought up to always say the truth. So I was honest about it. He used plank on me that night.
Hmm

5 Likes

Re: What Led To The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parents? by Mophor: 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!!!!
7 or 17 or 70 or 77
How would a condom even hold your pencil with full erection @7
You think here’s where you can drop lies the way you do in your neighborhood

1 Like

Re: What Led To The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parents? by Countenance123: 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mophor:
Damn Niggar!!!!!!!
7 or 17 or 70 or 77
How would a condom even hold your pencil with full erection @7
You think here’s where you can drop lies the way you do in your neighborhood
At six, I had already started shaving pubic hairs. What would be the motivation for lying? There's a medical term for that
Re: What Led To The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parents? by VlamesIffect(f): 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
Countenance123:

Your lie be like green white green. Nigeria flag

5 Likes

Re: What Led To The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parents? by VlamesIffect(f): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
Countenance123:

At six, I had already started shaving pubic hairs. What would be the motivation for lying? There's a medical term for that

Guy no dey try me o.

Which kind lie be this

Fear God now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Led To The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parents? by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
African are hippocrates we beat our children but we are the most corrupt nations on earth what happened to the beating we received
Re: What Led To The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parents? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
Way back 90's jss I stole 50k from popsy room and gave it to my cousin to keep for me. My scared cousin snitched on me to his dad and mind u my dad would never had found out. So this tafia uncle come report and casala burst. Omo the slaps old man gimme that day it got to a point I felt nothing but was feeling it..Like i was being slapped but it felt like he was slapping someone else because the noise was closer to gun shots.. i can't explain the slaps till now.

3 Likes

Re: What Led To The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parents? by Kaylet: 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hmm.

My dad will give us ₦1 to school with four sticks of cabin biscuits, since we don't take cooked food to school.

I managed to save to buy this condensed peak milk, I have not seen the milk for awhile.

I sneaked the milk inside the house, I never knew my step mom saw me.

When my dad came, my step mom had reported me that I stole her money to buy milk.

My dad over beat me that my voice attracted our neighbour to temper justice with mercy

That was the third and very last time my lovely dad dealt with me.

1 Like

Re: What Led To The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parents? by Dreadlock69(m): 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lol I was 9

I and my siblings where jumping in the room from the
So I jumped and broke her meeting box where she kept her meeting clothes
Ómó she beat the upcoming high jumper out of me

Another I was barely 7

I left everyone at church "St Jude Catholic church mafoluku Lagos" for home and I was very young then so I made everyone scared and already crying omo the beating I received that day ehh .

Another I was in ss1

I left for church though I don't wait for final blessing before bursting to the game center with my younger bros and cousin so this time around I bleeped up I left the game center 5pm
Long story short my dad locked the door took the four of us inside room locked us took his belt and Drew Dior and givenchy on our back
We slept till the following day my cousin also had his share of the punishment we all show ourselves our special marks the next day at school

Another I was

1 Like

Re: What Led To The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parents? by Lamanii22(f): 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
From my dad; was when I broke a tea cup

From my mom; she had advised me not to pick something on the ground on my way to school (then stories of people disappearing or turning to yams and stuff was rampant)... I was just waking up from my sleep, getting ready for school... I then saw my biscuit that I didn't finish from last night, it was on the floor, I then picked it up and ate it, then my mom came in and was like what did I pick from the floor(she said it in yoruba), she was furious and I was scared, I became mute... If you see the way she beat me eehn... You'd think I stole... Marks all over my body... I hated her that day... It was really painful... It was my biscuit for crying out loud....
Re: What Led To The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parents? by Lamanii22(f): 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
Countenance123:

Seven ke or you mean 17?
Re: What Led To The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parents? by slawormiir: 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Re: What Led To The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parents? by lugo99(m): 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
zainab my childhood neighbor then reported me to my dad that I dey smoke Dried Mat sticks then...

omo I chop Kane wey I no fit forget for my life.. for 2days mum still dey help me removed d broken broom in my head my dad used beat me..

see now I'm a big chief stoner...

1 Like

Re: What Led To The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parents? by myquw: 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
Wawelexy:
Ordinary shift? What if u off completely, what will happen
Re: What Led To The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parents? by extol1(m): 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
Beckysexy:
Hmm
i think say na only me dey feel the guy lie
Re: What Led To The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parents? by AwesomeDuru(m): 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
I was 7 or so.

For some weird reason that morning, I decided I wasn't going to school.

Mom tried all she could to get me to get myself ready for school.

She pleaded. Threatened. Shouted.

But I was having none of it.

I wanted to stay home because one of my best friends from next compound was also home, so we'd play all we wanted.

So I dodged and dodged.

Mom became furious. Already, she was running late for work.

One thing led to another, a busy body neighbor took hold of me and handed me over to her.

Guys, the beating I received that day... it laid part of the foundations of who I am today.

That was the first real beating I had ever received from my mom. And she made sure she made a statement with it.

It took the efforts of neighbors, including the busy body neighbor that had earlier handed me to her, to pry me out of her hands and hurriedly dressed me up and set me enroute school.

For the first time in my life, I had gone to school without eating breakfast.

When I got home that afternoon, mom was already so worried about me that she started crying all over again and gave me double portions of everything eatable.

She was my best friend.

She's late now though.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Led To The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parents? by paulolee(m): 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
bin de peep aunty vero big yansh for back of bathroom....I de enjoy d view until her husband catch me...my parents beat me life who thief spaghetti for market

1 Like

Re: What Led To The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parents? by BigDan69: 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ajegunle, lagos. Stories for another day
Re: What Led To The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parents? by 1F30M4(f): 11:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
AwesomeDuru:
I was 7 or so.

For some weird reason that morning, I decided I wasn't going to school.

Mom tried all she could to get me to get myself ready for school.

She pleaded. Threatened. Shouted.

But I was having none of it.

I wanted to stay home because one of my best friends from next compound was also home, so we'd play all we wanted.

So I dodged and dodged.

Mom became furious. Already, she was running late for work.

One thing led to another, a busy body neighbor took hold of me and handed me over to her.

Guys, the beating I received that day... it laid part of the foundations of who I am today.

That was the first real beating I had ever received from my mom. And she made sure she made a statement with it.

It took the efforts of neighbors, including the busy body neighbor that had earlier handed me to her, to pry me out of her hands and hurriedly dressed me up and set me enroute school.

For the first time in my life, I had gone to school without eating breakfast.

When I got home that afternoon, mom was already so worried about me that she started crying all over again and gave me double portions of everything eatable.

She was my best friend.

She's late now though.

Awwwn.. May her soul continue to rest in the bosom of the Lord.
Re: What Led To The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parents? by Nobody: 4:31am On Jul 09, 2021
dairykidd:
Way back 90's jss I stole 50k from popsy room and gave it to my cousin to keep for me. My scared cousin snitched on me to his dad and mind u my dad would never had found out. So this tafia uncle come report and casala burst. Omo the slaps old man gimme that day it got to a point I felt nothing but was feeling it..Like i was being slapped but it felt like he was slapping someone else because the noise was closer to gun shots.. i can't explain the slaps till now.
You've always been a bad boy,I know
Re: What Led To The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parents? by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 09, 2021
Rozcol:
Mm-hmm
Re: What Led To The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parents? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 10, 2021
Rozcol:
A good bad guy tho wink
Re: What Led To The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parents? by ForestHill: 9:14am On Jul 10, 2021
No body has time to beat you repeatedly, one warning from my dad is enough; mom is a wack flogger, she stratifies your skin with cane while my dad's 3 strokes of cane represents my mom's 1yr entire strokes. My dad will hardly flog, but when he does hmmm heheheae..

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: See What These Teenagers Were Caught Doing On Social Media / Bbnaija 2021 Jacuzzi Party Photos Of H0t Female Housemates / Why Do Girls Raise Their Guards Once You’re A Pretty Boy Who Is Self Aware?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.