Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Words Of Prophet Elijah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Words Of Prophet Elijah (400 Views)

2021 Prophecies From Prophet Elijah Dankano (major Seer1) / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body / Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Words Of Prophet Elijah by jantman(m): 9:43am On Jul 08, 2021
I wanted to ask Elijah another question, but was hesitating. He discerned this, and said, Please ask what is on your heart.

You walked with God too, and you were trusted with some of the greatest power He ever revealed through a prophet. Why aren't you as joyful as Enoch? I inquired.

I do not mind you asking, and this is important for you to understand. What you become in your life on earth will be who you are forever, without the carnality of course. If anyone on earth realized how much their life on earth impacted their eternity they would be in pursuit of the fruit of the Spirit more than any earthly treasure or accomplishment.

The greatest treasure in all of creation is love. Love is the foundation of true joy and peace, and is the essence of what man was created to be. God is love, and if you walk with Him as you are called to, this will be your portion.

I walked the earth during difficult and dark times. I walked with God and loved Him, but
I let the evil of man overshadow the love I should have been growing in, for both God and people. I even delighted in calling fire down on people. It was necessary, but it was not necessary for me to enjoy it. I should have been weeping for them.

Jonah had the greatest preaching gift until the Baptist. I was trusted with the greatest
power since Moses. Neither Jonah nor I pursued love the way we should have, the way all should pursue it. If I had loved people more, even the ones I had to confront and bring judgment upon, many of them would not have perished, but would have been turned to the Lord instead. Without love, I became self-centered, and that is what cost me so that I was not able to finish my commission. Elisha had to finish what I had been called to do. One of the greatest mistakes a prophet can make is to not pursue loving God and loving others more than anything else.

After a short pause, as if to be sure I was grasping the importance of what he was saying,

Elijah continued, Those who are known as the great ones on the earth are not always well-known in heaven. Those who are known as the great ones in heaven are those who love the most.

The evil that Enoch saw in his times was as bad, and in some ways worse, than the evil
in my times. He kept his focus on loving God and walking with Him. Because of this, to some of the most evil and perverted souls, he prophesied hope and vision. He prophesied the coming of the Day of the Lord, and the glorious new beginning for the whole earth. He was a man of joy and a man of hope.

To be a prophet in these times you must do some of the things that I did. You must confront the wicked and bring judgment upon them. You must confront the false teachers and false prophets. You must confront the evil leaders and authorities.

To do this as you are called to do it, you must become more like Enoch than me. The
judgments of God are His discipline for those whom He loves, and even His judgments that require destruction are done in love, not in retaliation. He never rejoices in destruction, but it is required at times to preserve others.
Both Enoch and I are models of the prophets that will come forth in these times, but we are that model together. If you grow in love the way Enoch did, by walking with God, you will manifest the joy and peace of the Lord that will turn many from their wickedness; there will not need to be as much destruction.

I do not mean to be disrespectful, but as I have read of your life many times, I have
wondered if some of the things you did could have been done differently, and maybe the outcome would have been different, I said.
Seeing the truth is never disrespectful. The Bible is the account of Gods dealings with
men, and mens dealings with God and one another. No one has yet served God perfectly but One. When we obey God it is required that we obey Him in His Spirit. If you obey Him in a wrong spirit the fruit can be very different than what He intended. I did do some things well, but I did not do everything He gave me to do in the right spirit. If I had walked in more love for God and love for His people things would have been different for many.

Enoch was shown the great messengers of power that will come in the last days. I
wasn't. He was given the honor of prophesying them because in character they will be more like him than me, but they will do all that I did and much more.

With that, Elijah walked off in the same direction as Enoch. I had almost too much to process. As I looked at the staff, I felt a connection to Enoch. I wanted to love people and release them into the joy of the Lord that he had. I was also sobered by Elijah's statement that we were now forming the character that we would have for eternity. This gave far more significance to every day. I did not ever want to miss another opportunity to grow in the fruit of the Spirit.

I thought about what James had written how we should count it all joy when we
encountered trials because the testing of our faith was more valuable than gold. It is much more valuable, I thought. How could any earthly treasure or accomplishment compare to something that would last forever?

As I walked back to the camp, I prayed and beseeched the Lord to help me remember how crucial this is and for the anointing to convey it to others. I desperately wanted them all to meet Enoch and experience what I had.
As I got close enough to see the little group, I thought about how just a few minutes before I had been very close to despair. I was in despair because I considered myself a poor leader, thinking I had led those in my care away from the streams of living water. Now I felt that the whole wilderness journey was wonderful beyond description, and I really could be a shepherd to those I helped through it.

When I walked into the camp everyone was awake, alert, and they were all laughing.

What is up? I asked

3 Likes

Re: Words Of Prophet Elijah by jantman(m): 6:17am On Jul 09, 2021
wink
Re: Words Of Prophet Elijah by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
jantman:
WORDS OF ELIJAH

Love combined with power results in courage. Courage is the result of loving others more than yourself. The greatest courage comes from loving God even more than we love ourselves.
If we love Him we will also love His people. You must know your message and your purpose, but those alone will not keep you. All will eventually quit if they do not have love. Those who have love without power will fail because true love is not just a feeling, but an action. Those who have the truth will quit if they do not love the truth. It is not just love or power, but it is the power of love you must have. Love is the greatest, but true love is expressed in power. When both are present they produce courage, because love will face trials or any danger for those they love. Where you are going you will face the greatest trials and the
greatest dangers. To walk this path will take the greatest courage, so you must seek the greatest love and the power of that love.
Boss please I really apologize for my foolishness, I have refunded the money
please help me because I want to make a difference
I believe I can
Re: Words Of Prophet Elijah by Kingkumsecond: 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
Emeraldveee:

Boss please I really apologize for my foolishness, I have refunded the money
please help me because I want to make a difference
I believe I can
Scammer

I have your details and will be watching you closely. I thought this was over but you have decided to be unfortunate by trying to fish out things about me anonymously.

My advice for you is to stop using your details that I once posted on that thread to beg or scam anyone. Anytime I see someone beg or drop his/her details, I will go and cross-check with what I have to know if it's you or not.

You don buy market liedis

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Characteristics Of Godly Leaders / Lucas Bashir And The Street Evangelist - Never Gets Old (pt. 2] / T.B. Joshua’s Wife Gets Powerful Position In Synagogue Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.