Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Iba Gani Adams took Yoruba Nation Movement to Ikorodu Lagos! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iba Gani Adams took Yoruba Nation Movement to Ikorodu Lagos! (2212 Views)

Green Nigeria Movement To Only Support Technocrat And Seasoned Professionals / Lagos4Lagos Movement To Be Officially Welcomed Into The PDP Tomorrow / Mega Party Eyes EndSARS Movement, To Consult Jega, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iba Gani Adams took Yoruba Nation Movement to Ikorodu Lagos! by Obamaofusa: 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
DefHQ:
Says the zoo(Nigeria) can never be great again

Drums support for Sunday igboho.
https://twitter.com/oduduwajourney/status/1412525026113470469?s=19

Where is the Yoruba nation flag?
Re: Iba Gani Adams took Yoruba Nation Movement to Ikorodu Lagos! by Obamaofusa: 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
This the wish of majority of Nigerians
Majority of fulani you mean,fulani terrorist?
Re: Iba Gani Adams took Yoruba Nation Movement to Ikorodu Lagos! by Fahdiga(m): 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
Omoslim26:

Oga only a destructive person will support ipob.
And we all know a group of people whose region have been humbled to the ground by their terrorist brothers �.
Btw if you were amongst those that supported the Ugm activities in Igboland,be preparing yourself for something strange to hit you.
Taquiya demonic piece of shit from the hell of futa-djalon �
Still no proof to back your ascertion. Continue vomiting trash your eyes will soon clear.
Re: Iba Gani Adams took Yoruba Nation Movement to Ikorodu Lagos! by Fahdiga(m): 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
Obamaofusa:

Majority of fulani you mean,fulani terrorist?
When did a Yoruba man became a Fulani?
Re: Iba Gani Adams took Yoruba Nation Movement to Ikorodu Lagos! by Omoslim26: 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
Still no proof to back your ascertion. Continue vomiting trash your eyes will soon clear.

The only person whose eyes will clear is you.
By God's grace the people you are wishing the devil should use in turning Igboland into your own region are being killed and arrested already,and in the coming weeks their camps will keep receiving destruction from above �.
Next time you want to do your tribe tagging nonsense look for your mate�

Re: Iba Gani Adams took Yoruba Nation Movement to Ikorodu Lagos! by Fahdiga(m): 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
Omoslim26:

The only person whose eyes will clear is you.
By God's grace the people you are wishing the devil should use in turning Igboland into your own region are being killed and arrested already,and in the coming weeks their camps will keep receiving destruction from above �.
Next time you want to do your tribe tagging nonsense look for your mate�
Incoherent gibberish
Re: Iba Gani Adams took Yoruba Nation Movement to Ikorodu Lagos! by Omoslim26: 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
Incoherent gibberish

Ok just be careful with who you try your little senseless games with.
If you see someone whose opinion doesn't work with your mentally unstable and brainwashed opinion,the person automatically becomes afonja,Fulani,or BMC.
No be everybody stupid like you, keep that in mind ��.
I am done with you.
Re: Iba Gani Adams took Yoruba Nation Movement to Ikorodu Lagos! by Fahdiga(m): 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
Omoslim26:

Ok just be careful with who you try your little senseless games with.
If you see someone whose opinion doesn't work with your mentally unstable and brainwashed opinion,the person automatically becomes afonja,Fulani,or BMC.
No be everybody stupid like you, keep that in mind ��.
I am done with you.
Shut up. You think because I'm busy at work now and can't give you a dress down you are feeling funky. Don't ever in your miserable life talk to me anyhow. Imagine all the trash you have been vomiting and I allowed you to continue. Go and get a life and stop feeling on top of the world on nairaland
Re: Iba Gani Adams took Yoruba Nation Movement to Ikorodu Lagos! by Omoslim26: 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
Shut up. You think because I'm busy at work now and can't give you a dress down you are feeling funky. Don't ever in your miserable life talk to me anyhow. Imagine all the trash you have been vomiting and I allowed you to continue. Go and get a life and stop feeling on top of the world on nairaland

Tor busy at which work��.
I told you already, give your useless brainwashed opinion,but if you tribe tag me bcus my opinion doesn't plays well with your senseless dilutional opinion, I will come for you�.
You that your life starts and ends in nairaland is asking another to get a life�
Wonders they say will never end��.
Don't ever come into my mention again in your miserable life.

Re: Iba Gani Adams took Yoruba Nation Movement to Ikorodu Lagos! by AstralBody: 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
Incoherent gibberish
It is to a fulani fool and a parasite!
Re: Iba Gani Adams took Yoruba Nation Movement to Ikorodu Lagos! by mrofficial(m): 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
You mean you are regretting your decision

Oh yes! Because I thought this country was one. The country was never and can never be. We have Northern and Southern Nigeria which are very divided. Too many problems that will never end.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another A. P. C Fake Bishop Busted / Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians / Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.