Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,864 members, 7,824,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain (28337 Views)

Super Falcons Beat Banyana Banyana (0-1 Agg) - Qualify For Paris 2024 Olympics / D'Tigress Qualify For Paris 2024 / Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by Banter1(m): 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
peppermint7:
Barca get mind allow make this guy pass
Sometimes I feel ashamed of being a Barca fan
See deal
Ramos will never sign for barca
Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by KingDash: 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
psg for life... remain pogba and lewandoski
Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Though I am a Barça fan, but you see Sergio Ramos, He's the best defender of all times...

Even the legendary Paulo Maldini, Cafu, Nesta and Cannavaro can attest to that.

Another defender who share similar qualities with Sergio Ramos is Virgil Van Dijk.

Good looking out to you Ramos, you made El Classico fun.

You can't say that. No doubt Sergio is a bad ass defender. But to say he is better than nesta, maldini, No. Those guys were the real defenders. They were like rocks at the back. The football game has evolved, so you have defenders now bursting forward, leading counterattacks from the flanks,taking set pieces and all. The reason Sergio is massively recognized. But Nesta, Maldini, Jaap Stam, Cafu and the likes, those guyz are on another level and era.

2 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by 123readygo: 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dear Ancestors, I gave my honest opinion about SR4, if you were that bright, you will come out with some really interesting facts on how/why Paulo Maldini is better than SR4.
Son, there's this defender that his team conceded just 23 GOALS in 196 GAMES between 1991-1993; that defender is Paulo Maldini and his team is AC Millan.
That is the reason he's ranked as the greatest defender of all time. If you had watched him play you wouldn't have even put his name in the same sentence with SR.
Let me not bore you with his individual awards and title. Adiós!
Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by aidameoryou: 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
peppermint7:
See deal

you no dey red news
dont you know that barca is a direct rival, and it would seem like a betrayal, or didnt you read when he said he would never play for barca and its not even about money.
no amount of money would make him play there
Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by phemmyfour: 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
Viridis:
PSG just wants to sign every star
It will be shameful if they don't win champions league
Selling injury prone T.Silva for another injured S.ramos
Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by ofiko123(m): 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
Congratulations to Sergio Ramos..
Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by rennylaw(m): 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
peppermint7:
See deal

I feel your pain Bro. I am a Barca fan too, but it would amount to betrayal if e ever signs for Barca. He would not want a repeat of what happened to Luis Figo in early 2000s befall him.
Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by Gfskw: 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by kekemeke2000: 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
begojo9375:
Follow up

Everybody beware this is a scam

This is his full details

AKINDELE OLUBUNMI AYOBAMI
First bank

His phone numbers

+234 904 746 2339
+234 704 830 5795
+234 903 464 4282

His other account details are as follows
akindele olubunmi
First,bank

Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by Honesty36(m): 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
The next election will determine who becomes the president

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by arukwe123(m): 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
123readygo:

Son, there's this defender that his team conceded just 23 GOALS in 196 GAMES between 1991-1993; that defender is Paulo Maldini and his team is AC Millan.
That is the reason he's ranked as the greatest defender of all time. If you had watched him play you wouldn't have even put his name in the same sentence with SR.
Let me not bore you with his individual awards and title. Adiós!
Thank you. Too much of stupid takes tire me for this nairaland.
Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by Paykay: 11:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
diplomat058:
Lol. How is he going to counter Neymar's and mbappe's dominance? Ramos isn't the one to just lay low. A Ship of many captains...hmmm
both are attackers and he's a defender, they don't play the same role.

Una go just Dy yarn rubbish for this place

U deserve better slap for this stupid comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah And Egypt Team-mates Arrive In Russia / Sweden V Portugal: World Cup Playoff (2- 3) On 19th November 2013 / Mikel Obi Cuddling His Daughter, Mia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.