Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain (28322 Views)

Super Falcons Beat Banyana Banyana (0-1 Agg) - Qualify For Paris 2024 Olympics / D'Tigress Qualify For Paris 2024 / Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by insidenaijasblog: 10:28am On Jul 08, 2021
Paris Saint-Germain have confirmed that Sergio Ramos has joined the club from Real Madrid, Newspremises reports.

The 35 year-old Spanish defender will wear the number 4 shirt, the Ligue 1 side have revealed. It is reported to be a two year deal, but no news on the terms of the contract have been revealed.

The footballer has revealed his joy at the news. "I use the number 4 a lot out of superstition, because I had it from the start of my career, and then it has accompanied me throughout my life, continued me, brought good luck, and a lot of victories," he told 'PSGTV'.

"Now the number 4 is part of me as a person and as a professional. For me, it's a privilege to be able to wear this number at such a great team, Paris Saint-Germain. So I must be very special to be able to wear my number here in Paris," Ramos concluded.

Ramos had been a free agent since 30th June after talks between him and Real Madrid to renew his contract failed.

The Spain World Cup winner lifted 22 major honours during his time at the Bernabeu, including five La Liga titles and four Champions League crowns. Ramos also scored 101 goals in 671 games across all competitions for the Spanish giants.

https://newspremises.com.ng/footballer-sergio-ramos-signs-for-paris-saint-germain/

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by PlayMaker14: 10:33am On Jul 08, 2021
Though I am a Barça fan, but you see Sergio Ramos, He's the best defender of all times...

Even the legendary Paulo Maldini, Cafu, Nesta and Cannavaro can attest to that.

Another defender who share similar qualities with Sergio Ramos is Virgil Van Dijk.

Good looking out to you Ramos, you made El Classico fun.

187 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by Teewhy2: 10:34am On Jul 08, 2021
These people at old age are still competitive and sign for big clubs but most African/Nigerian players at age 28-29 years are already becoming reductant in their clubs and beginning to go middle east or America.

Do you need to do a roof parapet?
Are you building on a water logged land?
Try to reduce your building load with the use of polystyrene material.
Get to know more by clicking below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/17

70 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by Dailymice: 10:34am On Jul 08, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by Viridis(m): 10:34am On Jul 08, 2021
PSG just wants to sign every star
It will be shameful if they don't win champions league

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by sureukraine111: 10:34am On Jul 08, 2021
Who go sign Bubu?

That one na straight relegation from Ligue 1 to the street football league. That man destiny ehnnnn

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by peppermint7(m): 10:34am On Jul 08, 2021
Barca get mind allow make this guy pass
Sometimes I feel ashamed of being a Barca fan
See deal

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by ihatebuhari(f): 10:34am On Jul 08, 2021
Okay

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by diplomat058(m): 10:34am On Jul 08, 2021
Lol. How is he going to counter Neymar's and mbappe's dominance? Ramos isn't the one to just lay low. A Ship of many captains...hmmm

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by StealthGuy(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2021
Atletico worse nightmare.
Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by jeff1607(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Though I am a Barça fan, but you see Sergio Ramos, He's the best defender of all times...

Another defender who share similar qualities with Sergio Ramos is Virgil Van Dijk.

Compared to maldini’s time all teams were a threat, midfielders, strikers etc not now one just have few players to defend against that are threats.

Ra is still a great defender but compared to the OGs ? C’mon

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by ainas247: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2021
Legend..
Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by Countenance123: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2021
Welcome to the best club in the world

3 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by JohnnyBling(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2021
Goal scoring defender

4 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by tetralogyfallot(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2021
Thank God this beast is gone, oya Barca let's fire on dey go.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by Cerebellum: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2021
I honestly love this guy, he's a committed dude and a warrior on and off the pitch

Like for Ramos cry

Share for Real Madrid mumu angry

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:36am On Jul 08, 2021
From all of us @[/b] : [b]CONGRATULATIONS Sergio.
You have paid your dues for so many years.
One of the best in the game!

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 08, 2021
Good one!
+ plus Messi on his way, atleast we are sure of becoming the UEFA Champions league winner for season 2021-2022.

Mbappe can go to China league.

4 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by Nackzy: 10:36am On Jul 08, 2021
From Money to more Money
Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by Akaegwu(m): 10:36am On Jul 08, 2021
OK. Mr red card.

2 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by Nackzy: 10:36am On Jul 08, 2021
From Money to more money
Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by Uniswap: 10:36am On Jul 08, 2021
Pension things
Football money sha
cool

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by zeusdgrt(m): 10:37am On Jul 08, 2021
Nice
Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 08, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Where you put Dani Alves ?

3 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by paulolee(m): 10:37am On Jul 08, 2021
one thing I like about Madrid, it's strictly business n dey dnt care about ur legacies or ur doinz before they make decisions n dts how they sold d likes of raul, cassilass n even cr7 forgetting they are legends n placing business before them..
if its barca, ramos would be offered a new deal bcox e is even more effective dan pique dt is asking for a deal and also leo would av been sold last season when e asked to leave assuming he is with madrid..
DTS strictly business before personal ties n I respect perez for dt, barca ar still suffering from old legs especially in defense all in d name of respecting d legacies dt d old legs once had..

23 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by Adakintroy: 10:37am On Jul 08, 2021
Ramos" a name that has become consistent with rugged and passionate defending.

Wish him well.

4 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by Shuzzi(m): 10:37am On Jul 08, 2021
Captain Fantastic wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates) / Mohamed Salah And Egypt Team-mates Arrive In Russia / Mikel Obi Cuddling His Daughter, Mia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.