Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain (28336 Views)

Super Falcons Beat Banyana Banyana (0-1 Agg) - Qualify For Paris 2024 Olympics / D'Tigress Qualify For Paris 2024 / Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by SweetPoison22: 11:09am On Jul 08, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dear Ancestors, I gave my honest opinion about SR4, if you were that bright, you will come out with some really interesting facts on how/why Paulo Maldini is better than SR4.
grin
Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by flexyrule(m): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2021
peppermint7:
Barca get mind allow make this guy pass
Sometimes I feel ashamed of being a Barca fan
See deal
Barca is broke. They're even going to offload some key players in order to re-sign Messi whose contract elapsed in June.
Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by robosky02(m): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2021
For the money...
Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by yemmit90: 11:12am On Jul 08, 2021
Ramos the great. A man with 9 lives. Sometimes you mistake him for a striker the way he present in the opposition box.

Ramos
Roberto carlos
Virgil Van Dijk
Dani Alves
Alexandra AnoldTrent
Philip Lamh

These guys makes defender looks like FW.
Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by dotedote: 11:12am On Jul 08, 2021
peppermint7:
See deal

Funny how a Barça fan would expect a madrid legend switch allegiance to Camp Nou just like that.
Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by tunapawizzy: 11:15am On Jul 08, 2021
GOTVee:

How can you compare John Terry with Ramos? Are you high? A world cup winner with 5 champions league medal and 101 goals is who you compare to terry? Don't be unfortunate
who raised u young man, u can raise valid points n still be heard without the use of foul words

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by bigcil2(m): 11:16am On Jul 08, 2021
Teewhy2:
These people at old age are still competitive and sign for big clubs but most African/Nigerian players at age 28-29 years are already becoming reductant in their clubs and beginning to go middle east or America.

Because they’ve falsified their age. Don’t be surprised they’re like 39-41 years old
Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by hybridblood07(m): 11:17am On Jul 08, 2021
That's because 90% of African players use false age and our football system is very bad. You can't compare a player who started with real age at youth level not to last long. Pedri, Sancho, Haaland, recce James, Foden, mbappe, Harry Kane,Declan Rice, Kalvin Philips and so many other players who started at young age not to last long. Imagine someone who's almost 25 years of age claming 17 and you expect him to play till 40. Not possible because you can't cheat nature just like the way Messi and Ronaldo are weighing off gradually.
Teewhy2:
These people at old age are still competitive and sign for big clubs but most African/Nigerian players at age 28-29 years are already becoming reductant in their clubs and beginning to go middle east or America.
Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by yemmit90: 11:17am On Jul 08, 2021
tunapawizzy:
Forget all dese Vandjik and co, Ramos is the closest to dem Maldini, Nesta, Terry level

Ramos is better than those you mentioned. The way he track back quickly is out of this world, couple with his goal tally and leadership quality in important matches.

3 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by gurunlocker: 11:20am On Jul 08, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Well, you that started watching since the inception of the first FIFA world cup, it won't hurt if you start rolling out names of defenders better than SR4 in the game.

I don't have to, you can save yourself the stress and use Google
Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by PlayMaker14: 11:22am On Jul 08, 2021
gurunlocker:

I don't have to, you can save yourself the stress and use Google
Exactly what a boy bereft of facts and ideas will say. smiley

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by andrewbaba44: 11:25am On Jul 08, 2021
tunapawizzy:
Forget all dese Vandjik and co, Ramos is the closest to dem Maldini, Nesta, Terry level

Which Terry ?

Ramos is better than John terry abeg
Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by tunapawizzy: 11:25am On Jul 08, 2021
yemmit90:

Ramos is better than those you mentioned. The way he track back quickly is out of this world, couple with his goal tally and leadership quality in important matches.
I will not even say u r wrong
Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:25am On Jul 08, 2021
Maybe to add French farmers trophies to his collection, but if nah champions league they are not seeing it in Paris anytime soon

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by HBB1(m): 11:28am On Jul 08, 2021
GOTVee:

How can you compare John Terry with Ramos? Are you high? A world cup winner with 5 champions league medal and 101 goals is who you compare to terry? Don't be unfortunate

Trophies or lack of it doesn't say determine how good Terry was.

Terry was a fantastic defender!

2 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by Bahamas95(m): 11:29am On Jul 08, 2021
diplomat058:
Lol. How is he going to counter Neymar's and mbappe's dominance? Ramos isn't the one to just lay low. A Ship of many captains...hmmm
Ramos with those children na mate for football?

When dem see senior man nobody go tell dem to kponkpi, even Ramos face alone sef will give them nightmare.
Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 08, 2021
Teewhy2:
Redundant
Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by tunapawizzy: 11:30am On Jul 08, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Which Terry ?

Ramos is better than John terry abeg
John Terry was Elite. But Of course Ramos has been a beast since like forever. Ur argument is valid but dont take anything away from JT
Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by Karleb(m): 11:31am On Jul 08, 2021
paulolee:
one thing I like about Madrid, it's strictly business n dey dnt care about ur legacies or ur doinz before they make decisions n dts how they sold d likes of raul, cassilass n even cr7 forgetting they are legends n placing business before them..
if its barca, ramos would be offered a new deal bcox e is even more effective dan pique dt is asking for a deal and also leo would av been sold last season when e asked to leave assuming he is with madrid..
DTS strictly business before personal ties n I respect perez for dt, barca ar still suffering from old legs especially in defense all in d name of respecting d legacies dt d old legs once had..

See his mouth.

The same way Suarez and Rakitic were offered new deals.

Kuli like yourself.
Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by seangy4konji: 11:33am On Jul 08, 2021
This ones go cash out till eternity...
Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:37am On Jul 08, 2021
Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by GALAXY11(m): 11:38am On Jul 08, 2021
paulolee:
one thing I like about Madrid, it's strictly business n dey dnt care about ur legacies or ur doinz before they make decisions n dts how they sold d likes of raul, cassilass n even cr7 forgetting they are legends n placing business before them..
if its barca, ramos would be offered a new deal bcox e is even more effective dan pique dt is asking for a deal and also leo would av been sold last season when e asked to leave assuming he is with madrid..
DTS strictly business before personal ties n I respect perez for dt, barca ar still suffering from old legs especially in defense all in d name of respecting d legacies dt d old legs once had..
sir,madrid Offered Him A New Deal But He Rejected It I Guess It Was because Of The Paycut Wich Was Part Of The Deal
Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by kaymart: 11:47am On Jul 08, 2021
diplomat058:
Lol. How is he going to counter Neymar's and mbappe's dominance? Ramos isn't the one to just lay low. A Ship of many captains...hmmm
Both of them will lay low for him.hhes not their mates in anything and everything.....
Mbape is not the big head type ...
Its not neymar and he surely knows Sergio is miles ahead of him
Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by Beedude(m): 11:47am On Jul 08, 2021
peppermint7:
See deal
And u think Madrid will let him join ?
Moreover u dont know football. Barca dont need a 35yrs old at the back for now.
Infact Barca should start making plan for the future. Messi, Pique, Busquet , Aguero and all above 30 and u still think adding Ramos is a good move ?
Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by PlayMaker14: 11:48am On Jul 08, 2021
diplomat058:
No love lost.

Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by praise11925(m): 11:48am On Jul 08, 2021
angry grin angry angry
tetralogyfallot:
Thank God this beast is gone, oya Barca let's fire on dey go.
Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by paulolee(m): 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
GALAXY11:
sir,madrid Offered Him A New Deal But He Rejected It I Guess It Was because Of The Paycut Wich Was Part Of The Deal
yea. I know bt if its barca...an improved deal will b offered in barca jus like d Sergio Roberto saga...he av bin offered a new improved deal instead of selling him like madrid will do

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by RioCarputo(m): 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Though I am a Barça fan, but you see Sergio Ramos, He's the best defender of all times...

Even the legendary Paulo Maldini, Cafu, Nesta and Cannavaro can attest to that.

Another defender who share similar qualities with Sergio Ramos is Virgil Van Dijk.

Good looking out to you Ramos, you made El Classico fun.
shogbadun sha?? You mean Maldini Cafu Nesta Cannavaro all said that Ramos is the best defender ever??.... he's not even as half as good as them...
Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by paulolee(m): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
Karleb:

See his mouth.

The same way Suarez and Rakitic were offered new deals.

Kuli like yourself.
both entered barca as made stars...none can b campered to d doings of raul, cr7 n sergio in real n its not d same case..
d likes of pique, sergio roberto, busquets n even alba are getting special preferential threatments when it comes to new deals because of thier past legacies in barca n madrid dnt care about dt..
Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by PlayMaker14: 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
RioCarputo:

shogbadun sha?? You mean Maldini Cafu Nesta Cannavaro all said that Ramos is the best defender ever??.... he's not even as half as good as them...
Learn how to read and comprehend before you open your mouth....
Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by leesamyoung(m): 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
jeff1607:

Compared to maldini’s time all teams were a threat, midfielders, strikers etc not now one just have few players to defend against that are threats.

Ra is still a great defender but compared to the OGs ? C’mon
none of them can be compare to Ramos apart from defence he rack over hundred goals, something only good striker can do

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain by Anfieldster(m): 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Though I am a Barça fan, but you see Sergio Ramos, He's the best defender of all times...

Even the legendary Paulo Maldini, Cafu, Nesta and Cannavaro can attest to that.

Another defender who share similar qualities with Sergio Ramos is Virgil Van Dijk.
Good looking out to you Ramos, you made El Classico fun.
Lol... Ramos the King of red card won't make it to the top 10 list of all time best defenders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah And Egypt Team-mates Arrive In Russia / Sweden V Portugal: World Cup Playoff (2- 3) On 19th November 2013 / Mikel Obi Cuddling His Daughter, Mia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.