Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Angelique Kidjo Defends Burna Boy’s ”Arrogance” (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angelique Kidjo Defends Burna Boy’s ”Arrogance” (Video) (38343 Views)

Angelique Kidjo Dedicates Her 2020 Grammy Award To Burna Boy (Video) / Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Loses To Angelique Kidjo / Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angelique Kidjo Defends Burna Boy’s ”Arrogance” (Video) by MrJames007: 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
I won't talk anything. Na mama the protect him pigin. Normal tin.
Re: Angelique Kidjo Defends Burna Boy’s ”Arrogance” (Video) by Sunnybay7: 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ok
Re: Angelique Kidjo Defends Burna Boy’s ”Arrogance” (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
Legend recognizes legend
Re: Angelique Kidjo Defends Burna Boy’s ”Arrogance” (Video) by Omoslim26: 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
Leave our boy alone.
Burna boy all the way.
Re: Angelique Kidjo Defends Burna Boy’s ”Arrogance” (Video) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
Burna ko Burger ni.

Pasuma Oga Nla la wa mo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angelique Kidjo Defends Burna Boy’s ”Arrogance” (Video) by yinkkus: 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
Don't mind them mama, they are used to average stuffs, and a lot of em just want u low with there eye service.
Dj pls play me "Sa la la" by Angelique Kidjo that prophet Mohammed song.
Re: Angelique Kidjo Defends Burna Boy’s ”Arrogance” (Video) by Stupidquestions: 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
Burna fit don yansh this woman like play like play o......Women from other African countries like to dey famzy 9ja guys, esp a successful one
Re: Angelique Kidjo Defends Burna Boy’s ”Arrogance” (Video) by Arabmoniq(m): 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
His frog voice made him super rich and cruising around in different luxurious cars, flying a private jet and living large but what has your bombing or fraud given to you? Low budget yahoo boy go get a life
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Burna my niggar

I can bet my balls the Critics and fake fans debating countless times on social media that the African Giant is too proud and arrogant are those moda fuckkking fans loyal to that untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dog shit......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angelique Kidjo Defends Burna Boy’s ”Arrogance” (Video) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
KingsizeD:
Just because Odogwu dey smash ya pumpum no meins say you go dey support am carelessly , that boy is talented no dispute but way too arrogant.
it's not arrogance, he's WAY TOO BIG smiley smiley
Re: Angelique Kidjo Defends Burna Boy’s ”Arrogance” (Video) by SouthSouth1914: 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
ceejay10:
Tell them. They better level up or shut up.

So people should level up on arrogance?? Your comment reeks of sheer stupidityyy and inept thinking capabilities! Shame
Re: Angelique Kidjo Defends Burna Boy’s ”Arrogance” (Video) by Iceyjayzz(m): 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Burna my niggar

I can bet my balls the Critics and fake fans debating countless times on social media that the African Giant is too proud and arrogant are those moda fuckkking fans loyal to that untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dog shit......
Wetin davido do you now? you just loathe that nigga with a passion.

1 Like

Re: Angelique Kidjo Defends Burna Boy’s ”Arrogance” (Video) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
Who says u can't flex life at old age, mama wanbo wanbo.
Re: Angelique Kidjo Defends Burna Boy’s ”Arrogance” (Video) by bigtt76(f): 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
Yinmu ....make e de der de gberaga ...pride goes before a fall cheesy

jaybenugo:
”Leave My Boy Alone” – Singer, Angelique Kidjo Defends Burna Boy’s ”Arrogance” (Video)

Multi Grammy award-winning legendary singer, Angelique Kidjo has defended claims that Nigerian singer, Damini ”Burna Boy” Ogulu has an unapologetic attitude, IgbereTV reports.

Critics and even fans have debated countless times on social media that the African Giant is too proud and arrogant as though he is the only one to make hits or win awards.

In a Zoom interview with Smooth FM, Angelique Kidjo was asked what she thought about Burna Boy’s seeming arrogance over his successes.

In response to the question, Kidjo said Burna had no need to apologize for anything. She stressed the need to be humble as a talented person, but disagreed about the need to always apologize.

The songwriter also added that if it were an African-American exhibiting such traits, they will not be criticized in the same way.

In her words;

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHS82UEmFgE

https://igberetvnews.com/1395079/leave-boy-alone-singer-angelique-kidjo-defends-burna-boys-arrogance-video/
Re: Angelique Kidjo Defends Burna Boy’s ”Arrogance” (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
Prick don touch this one. And I trust Burna Bou divk game
Re: Angelique Kidjo Defends Burna Boy’s ”Arrogance” (Video) by ceejay10(m): 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

So people should level up on arrogance?? Your comment reeks of sheer stupidityyy and inept thinking capabilities! Shame
it's called confidence, you nonce. He won't change his way of life to please low lives like you. Measure up or continue to wallow in your abject stupidity. Now Bleep off my mentions.
Re: Angelique Kidjo Defends Burna Boy’s ”Arrogance” (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Burna my niggar

It is arrogant people that make things happen, if not for his arrogance he wouldn't be where he is. Stop beefing him. Madam Kidjo please defend and protect your boy
Re: Angelique Kidjo Defends Burna Boy’s ”Arrogance” (Video) by Iceyjayzz(m): 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
KingsizeD:
[s]Just because Odogwu dey smash ya pumpum no meins say you go dey support am carelessly,[/s] that boy is talented no dispute but way too arrogant.
Please are you this foolish? just read the nonsense you just typed, I wonder if you guys don't think before typing..
Re: Angelique Kidjo Defends Burna Boy’s ”Arrogance” (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Burna my niggar

The day Burna and the real greats (those who pack Grammies with wheelbarrows and mentor other to win Grammies) can be compared, is the day hIs arrogance might be understood as "justifiable".

The funny thing is, the greats are mostly humble, down to earth people.

He's just won 1 Grammy and good luck to him if he sees another one before his dying day.

What does he want the big boys to do?

Jay
Akon
Kanye
Snoop

What does he want the BIG BOYS to do?

Because, he ain't big yet. Just a frog in a very small pool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angelique Kidjo Defends Burna Boy’s ”Arrogance” (Video) by abbey621(m): 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
The biggest point here is that the same people criticizing him for his arrogance would lick the ass of Beyonce or Lil Wayne even tho they display the same attitude. Bunch of hypocrites!
Re: Angelique Kidjo Defends Burna Boy’s ”Arrogance” (Video) by Iceyjayzz(m): 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
bigtt76:
Yinmu ....make e de der de gberaga ...pride goes before a fall cheesy

Is it your pride? mind your business
Re: Angelique Kidjo Defends Burna Boy’s ”Arrogance” (Video) by Lazenby007(m): 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
sylarada:
Leave my boy alone kiss
You reason that statement!
Re: Angelique Kidjo Defends Burna Boy’s ”Arrogance” (Video) by bellosulaiman(m): 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
Spare the rod and spoil the child !
Re: Angelique Kidjo Defends Burna Boy’s ”Arrogance” (Video) by Stefa99: 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
see below

Re: Angelique Kidjo Defends Burna Boy’s ”Arrogance” (Video) by lexy2014: 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
rowland545:
Mama Africa and African giant...

I love burna boy but the guy too proud...e day wear natural 50-50 shoulder pad....but he's delivering so he has every rights to do as he pleases...

Back then for junior secondary sch when I day Carry first...I bin day proud day insult people way no sabi book....when I come enter boarding sch for Senior secondary ....I come day jonze bcus seniors frustrate my life.....people way no book pass me...dem bin day insult me too....such is life

How's burna boy proud?

1 Like

Re: Angelique Kidjo Defends Burna Boy’s ”Arrogance” (Video) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
Indomie generation barely know who Angelique Kidjo is
Re: Angelique Kidjo Defends Burna Boy’s ”Arrogance” (Video) by rowland545(m): 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
lexy2014:

How's burna boy proud?
how I wan take explain give u now ...naim b d issue...I never chop since morning faa
Re: Angelique Kidjo Defends Burna Boy’s ”Arrogance” (Video) by hadelany(m): 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
I can bet my balls the Critics and fake fans debating countless times on social media that the African Giant is too proud and arrogant are those moda fuckkking fans loyal to that untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dog shit.....

Be straight for once.. Davido is still preferable than all the adjectives here

Na so you hate am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osuofia In NDC Campaign Advert In Ghana (Photo) / Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile / BBNaija Ex-Housemates Hang Out Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.