Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

JTF Locks Down Egbema Kingdom, Warri Over Attack, Killing Of Soldiers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Locks Down Egbema Kingdom, Warri Over Attack, Killing Of Soldiers (33266 Views)

Police Apologizes To Olu Of Warri Over Erroneous Invitation / "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says / Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JTF Locks Down Egbema Kingdom, Warri Over Attack, Killing Of Soldiers by CoolAmbience(m): 4:57am On Jul 09, 2021
sonofjah55:
Ii felt we re in a military era

Let them produce those hoodlums.

You can't just kill soldiers and expect things to remain the same.

Ask Obasanjo....
Re: JTF Locks Down Egbema Kingdom, Warri Over Attack, Killing Of Soldiers by Murketeer: 6:50am On Jul 09, 2021
guy222:
Not in support of this though, but in develop world or countries, the worst crime to commit is killing a military personel, kill a US marine or an FBI agent or kill a russian, chinese, france, british or german soldier, i tell you nobody in that county or community we rest until the culprit is brought to justice, we are not talking about one soldier but seven, try this with obasanjo then you will know that give me rice and beans is different from give me beans and rice,
Story...is not soldiers that are dying like flies in the North
Re: JTF Locks Down Egbema Kingdom, Warri Over Attack, Killing Of Soldiers by ebuclassic18(m): 7:11am On Jul 09, 2021
that's their new tactics but can't used such in the north
Re: JTF Locks Down Egbema Kingdom, Warri Over Attack, Killing Of Soldiers by labisibrass(m): 9:28am On Jul 09, 2021
Murketeer:

Story...is not soldiers that are dying like flies in the North
Just 0.5 percent of the way the military fights these bandits is enough to send your community into extinction. Trying to compare north to south is just a baseless argument. Trust me, soldiers are dying in the North but don't pray these same soldiers fight in your environment the way they fight in the North.
Why kill security personnel in the first place. It has never gone this bad before. No matter how, these guys are the reason you and i even have access to network to browse, have food to eat and even close our eyes to sleep,i know it's still bad and every where is insecure and there's hunger in the land but trust me,if these guys are withdrawn back to their barracks, you'd understand what I'm trying to say.
Re: JTF Locks Down Egbema Kingdom, Warri Over Attack, Killing Of Soldiers by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 09, 2021
The government should be careful in the handling of any issues in the ND, I have not heard where any village in the NE or North for that matter has been sealed off because soldiers were killed.

They dont want to open another crisis area in the SS.
Re: JTF Locks Down Egbema Kingdom, Warri Over Attack, Killing Of Soldiers by Murketeer: 9:56am On Jul 09, 2021
labisibrass:

Just 0.5 percent of the way the military fights these bandits is enough to send your community into extinction. Trying to compare north to south is just a baseless argument. Trust me, soldiers are dying in the North but don't pray these same soldiers fight in your environment the way they fight in the North.
Why kill security personnel in the first place. It has never gone this bad before. No matter how, these guys are the reason you and i even have access to network to browse, have food to eat and even close our eyes to sleep,i know it's still bad and every where is insecure and there's hunger in the land but trust me,if these guys are withdrawn back to their barracks, you'd understand what I'm trying to say.
You talk like that ...because the south always prefer to have peace with their neighbors and everyone..they are not as blood thirsty...so you underestimate them alot
Re: JTF Locks Down Egbema Kingdom, Warri Over Attack, Killing Of Soldiers by seunayantokun(m): 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
Nigerian soldiers doing wonders in the south but reporting wonders in the north.
Re: JTF Locks Down Egbema Kingdom, Warri Over Attack, Killing Of Soldiers by YoungLionken(m): 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
trendo360:
Shut up. ..

Tell that to your parents, mugu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise / Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido / Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.