Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,785 members, 7,956,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

What's Really The Big Deal About Marrying An Older Lady? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Really The Big Deal About Marrying An Older Lady? (818 Views)

Should I Be Concerned About Marrying A 39yrs Old Woman? / How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady / I Never Loved Him–lady Changes Mind About Marrying Man Who Trained Her In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Really The Big Deal About Marrying An Older Lady? by hbemigho(m): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2021
I have had this discussion with people and most men seem not to be OK with the idea of marrying an older lady.

On the contrary, most ladies I have discussed with, seem not to have an issue with marrying a younger man

Please, what's your take on this?

By the way, here is my own 2 cents on the matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58riKj0NRM4
Re: What's Really The Big Deal About Marrying An Older Lady? by illicit(m): 11:21am On Jul 08, 2021
1-2 years, no big deal

1 Like

Re: What's Really The Big Deal About Marrying An Older Lady? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:46am On Jul 08, 2021
hbemigho:
I have had this discussion with people and most men seem not to be OK with the idea of marrying an older lady.

On the contrary, most ladies I have discussed with, seem not to have an issue with marrying a younger man

Please, what's your take on this?

By the way, here is my own 2 cents on the matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58riKj0NRM4

Only a spirit filled matured Christian of 40 years and above should marry someone older than him pls...
Re: What's Really The Big Deal About Marrying An Older Lady? by hbemigho(m): 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
Haaaa!

HRHQueenPhil:

Only a spirit filled matured Christian of 40 years and above should marry someone older than him pls...
Re: What's Really The Big Deal About Marrying An Older Lady? by lilvicky68(m): 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

You mean a Godly Christian..

(1) (Reply)

My Pikin On CNN Headlines / Fyi - (Families Living In The U.S.A) / Having A Favorite Amongest Your Children,is It Proper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.