Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Nigerian Army Kills Biafran Citizen - 1968 [rare Video] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Kills Biafran Citizen - 1968 [rare Video] (2636 Views)

Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt / Nigerian Army Kills 9 Social Media Influencers Who Work With Boko Haram (Photos) / Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Kills Biafran Citizen - 1968 [rare Video] by ba7man(m): 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
jimyjames:

So what was agreed in aburi was going to transfer billions to ojukwu's account? Ojukwu was the richest young man of his age in the entire west Africa at that time so what greed are you talking about?
The greed for power.
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Biafran Citizen - 1968 [rare Video] by ba7man(m): 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
Spy360:

If you are truly Igbo you should know that a typical Igbo man does not follow another man. It's either they run side by side or each man on his own. We are born and ordained to be self first. It's a problem but it's also our strength. Igbo enweghi eze. That is why even if they kill NK, more will arise. The unity we seek is that of the entire east. Once that is achieved we are on our way to freedom.
A gathering without leadership is a mob.

It's not something to be proud of. It's a primitive mindset.
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Biafran Citizen - 1968 [rare Video] by Ojiofor: 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

You are just like a mad ridden with malaria but is treating headache.
You can only judge Igboland when she is liberated from Nigeria and Nigerian politicians.
Only then will we stand and pay back our debts to the Nigerians and saboteurs

While Igboland is still within Nigeria we should remain backward until imaginary Biafra comes? Catalonians used their recourses to develop their region first before asking for an independent state of their own.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Kills Biafran Citizen - 1968 [rare Video] by Shokoloko(f): 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
PAGAN9JA:
Nigerian Army murders Biafran Citizen without trial. - 1968.

Viewer discretion adviced.

Note: This is not the video of Mathias Kanu's execution.

May Alushi Ala (Ani) keep the victim safe in her womb. Ise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_TI4ckloVE

This is Nigerian version of pidgin. The soldiers sound Nigerian "Make una kuku kill am". Its not Liberian, its Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Kills Biafran Citizen - 1968 [rare Video] by BKayy: 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ojiofor:

While Igboland is still within Nigeria we should remain backward until imaginary Biafra comes? Catalonians used their recourses to develop their region first before asking for an independent state of their own.
You and who is we?
Oga I am not in the same category as you. Please don't insult me.
Putting me in same category as you in real life can endanger me in Igboland
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Biafran Citizen - 1968 [rare Video] by BKayy: 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
terrezo2002:

The practice of Christianity is strength.
It takes great strength to forgive.
It takes great strength to love your enemies.
It takes great strength to pray for those who curse you.
Evil cannot rule over good. If you are good, you will surely rule over evil.
If you are light, you will rule over darkness.
All you need is to be light and be good. The evil ones will bow before you.
You just described what the mixture of Foolishness and weakness looks like
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Biafran Citizen - 1968 [rare Video] by SenatePresdo(m): 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
abes:
IPOB can lie o.
That video was from Liberia, I remember seeing a documentary about the civil war in Liberia and the inhumane killing of Samuel Doe. I believe the video should be on YouTube.
This video has nothing to do with Nigeria let alone Biafra.

So those Soldiers weren't Nigerian Soldiers in Biafraland? Who are they?
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Biafran Citizen - 1968 [rare Video] by jimyjames(m): 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
ba7man:
The greed for power.

Ojukwu already had power, he was the governor of eastern region
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Biafran Citizen - 1968 [rare Video] by ojobek: 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
Who cares whether it is from liberia or tunisia
hammerDK:

LIE KILL U THERE.

WHICH WAR WAS FOUGHT IN LIBERIA IN THE 1960S.

LIBERIA WAR VIDEO ARE IN COLOURS.
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Biafran Citizen - 1968 [rare Video] by Rolly22(m): 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
Joromi1:
Such videos should not be shared to avoid arousing sympathy and emotions. Let bygone be bygone.

Go tell the Jews to forget about what Adolph Hitler did to them.
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Biafran Citizen - 1968 [rare Video] by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2021
SenatePresdo:

So those Soldiers weren't Nigerian Soldiers in Biafraland? Who are they?

Samuel Doe's torture is all over the internet where they cut off his ears. It is in color footage. This is a Biafran video no doubt.
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Biafran Citizen - 1968 [rare Video] by SenatePresdo(m): 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
PAGAN9JA:

Samuel Doe's torture is all over the internet where they cut off his ears. It is in color footage. This is a Biafran video no doubt.

Yeah.
The Soldiers were speaking customized Nigerian pidgin-English.

make una kukuma kill am before him go run away

There is no way it could be Liberia .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Kills Biafran Citizen - 1968 [rare Video] by terrezo2002(m): 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

You just described what the mixture of Foolishness and weakness looks like
Thank you
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Biafran Citizen - 1968 [rare Video] by terrezo2002(m): 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
freethenippu:

It's always 'love your enemies and praying for those who curse you' until it happens to one of you close ones or people of your ethnicity.

They steal your right arm, you forgive
They steal your left arm, you forgive
Then they steal your life, and there will be nothing you can do about it.

The enemy will take advantage of you if you keep on forgiving, being nice and acting all 'lovey-dovey'. It's just simple common sense.

Christianity is a religion of weakness.
Only if you understand
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Biafran Citizen - 1968 [rare Video] by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
terrezo2002:

Only if you understand

Just shut your mouth. Enough of your nonsense. Better give your life to the Alushi or face worse.
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Biafran Citizen - 1968 [rare Video] by Chimaraymond455: 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
All over the world muslims are fighting to stay alone and practice their islam because they see Christians, Jewish, and other religions as infidels, but guess what here in Nigeria Muslims are fighting so hard to stay with same religions they see as infidels. ..All this propaganda is to stay with same igbos you call arm robbers, ritualist, baby factories, criminals, infidels, so now tell me why igbos are not the piler of this country Fulani hear me and hear me clear igbo have rejected your islamization agenda, you can create thread here and there igbos don't care, we are not one and there's nothing on earth can make us one, thank God for nnamdi kanu for uniting not only the igbos but the entire south, the era of your divid and rule against the south is gone,
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Biafran Citizen - 1968 [rare Video] by terrezo2002(m): 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
PAGAN9JA:

Just shut your mouth. Enough of your nonsense. Better give your life to the Alushi or face worse.
Lol
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Biafran Citizen - 1968 [rare Video] by Ojiofor: 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

You and who is we?
Oga I am not in the same category as you. Please don't insult me.
Putting me in same category as you in real life can endanger me in Igboland

You are already endagered by belonging to a proscribed terrorist group.
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Biafran Citizen - 1968 [rare Video] by BKayy: 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ojiofor:

You are already endagered by belonging to a proscribed terrorist group.
I am not even a member of IPOB yet, so keep your proscription to yourself
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Biafran Citizen - 1968 [rare Video] by Ojiofor: 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

I am not even a member of IPOB yet, so keep your proscription to yourself

Lol.I no blame you if you deny at this point.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Kills Biafran Citizen - 1968 [rare Video] by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
Terrorists who call themselves soldiers.

When a disturbance is imposed on a system in equilibrum, the system will react to cancel the disturbance.

One day for the thief, one day for the owner.
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Biafran Citizen - 1968 [rare Video] by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
Chimaraymond455:
All over the world muslims are fighting to stay alone and practice their islam because they see Christians, Jewish, and other religions as infidels, but guess what here in Nigeria Muslims are fighting so hard to stay with same religions they see as infidels. ..All this propaganda is to stay with same igbos you call arm robbers, ritualist, baby factories, criminals, infidels, so now tell me why igbos are not the piler of this country Fulani hear me and hear me clear igbo have rejected your islamization agenda, you can create thread here and there igbos don't care, we are not one and there's nothing on earth can make us one, thank God for nnamdi kanu for uniting not only the igbos but the entire south, the era of your divid and rule against the south is gone,

I wonder how you lots miss the point. These terrorists never wanted the Igbos. They just want their land.
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Biafran Citizen - 1968 [rare Video] by FakeUnity: 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

The men in this video went on to become Generals.

Had Airport's named after them.

Appeared on the Naira notes.

Some even became Heads of states.

Is it not wonderful, that the Nigeria they gruesomely executed that innocent Igbo man for ended up a cesspit of evil, darkness and extreme poverty.

Nothing works. Politicians are rogues and the Military cannot even extinguish insurgencies in the NE.

Failed state.

Yet they keep wasting money paying musicians to sing 'Let us live together' rubbish lullaby music.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Kills Biafran Citizen - 1968 [rare Video] by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
nthony10:

Nobody cares what you think, everyone knows what Nigerian soldiers look like in the 60s

Exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

justice,my LandLady is wants to kill me since i saw her carrying sacrifice(video / 10 Reasons Why The Northern Elites, Governors Worked Against Osinbajo / We Will Teach Peter Obi A Lesson, We Will Teach Igbo People A Lesson.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.